ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2004, 02:12 PM   #1
Caffeind OP
Team Piggly Wiggly

Oddometer: 11,555
Things not to miss in the Triad

SWMBO and I are dragging the tots to the Winston-Salem/Greensboro, NC area this weekend for a scouting expedition. We're seriously considering moving there from NOVA and want to look at houses (cheap!), schools, the job situation (), stuff for the kids to do, etc. I grew up in Kernersville, but moved out of there about 15 years ago. So far we plan to hit the children's museum in Greensboro, and check out a park on the Yadkin river. We'll spend a few hours running around with a real estate agent looking at neighborhoods and talking about schools. Ideas?

Find anything out about NC immigration law, DirtDog? (SWMBO and I were both born in NC - so we're in if national imigration law is the model)
Old 11-09-2004, 08:41 PM   #2
DirtDOG
Same Dog, New Tricks

Oddometer: 17,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffeind
SWMBO and I are dragging the tots to the Winston-Salem/Greensboro, NC area this weekend for a scouting expedition. We're seriously considering moving there from NOVA and want to look at houses (cheap!), schools, the job situation (), stuff for the kids to do, etc. I grew up in Kernersville, but moved out of there about 15 years ago. So far we plan to hit the children's museum in Greensboro, and check out a park on the Yadkin river. We'll spend a few hours running around with a real estate agent looking at neighborhoods and talking about schools. Ideas?

Find anything out about NC immigration law, DirtDog? (SWMBO and I were both born in NC - so we're in if national imigration law is the model)
It's like you never left, welcome home.
DirtDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:43 PM   #3
CMWoody
Banned

Oddometer: 5,248
I live in Kernersville, build houses and know the roads and trails here. PM me if you end up looking here for sure. Also, know all the best real estate agents and could point you in the right direction maybe.Chris
CMWoody is offline   Reply With Quote