ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2014, 06:33 AM   #1366
iyaoyas98
Bored Silly
 
iyaoyas98's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Smyrna, TN
Oddometer: 6,039
Rolling out about 5:30. See you there Mike.
iyaoyas98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:16 PM   #1367
clocklaw
Beastly Adventurer
 
clocklaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Columbia, TN
Oddometer: 1,807
You guys have fun....I'll be at the Debate!
__________________
2005 FJR1300 - "my Blue Angel"
2005 FZ1
My Twins are Twins!
1992 TDM850 - "Ginger" & 1993 TDM850 - "Raven"
clocklaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:37 AM   #1368
Spinnit man
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Kingston Springs Tn
Oddometer: 366
August Ride To Eat on the 16th

Hey everybody spread the word gonna get some of that world famous Catfish again August the 16th, 7 p.m. on the Deck and on the River and on your shirt. . . no wait lean over and that won't happen . http://riverviewrestaurantandmarina.com/home

Last year we had 32 hot bodys and I do mean HOT . let's do even better this time and Yes Boozer you can come in the boat if you like .

Like I said SPREAD the word, Aug 16th at 7p.m. Yeeeeeeee-Haw

Let me hear from ya and I'll start a list and see how it grows .
__________________
Spinnit man, Yeeeeeeeeeee-Haw Let's Get'em Dirty ! !
Spinnit man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:03 AM   #1369
sandalscout
blah blah blah
 
sandalscout's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Oddometer: 2,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnit man View Post
Like I said SPREAD the word, Aug 16th at 7p.m. Yeeeeeeee-Haw
I going to try to make it. Currently planning on riding down to the TKO that day, a run up to Ashland City afterward would be a nice finish.

__________________
My KLR650 - Not quite so ugly now
Matt's Trippin' in Peru
sandalscout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:13 PM   #1370
ihatefalling
Let it roll
 
ihatefalling's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Franklin, TN
Oddometer: 3,307
UGGGG - - -

If I'm reading that right, it's on a Saturday.

Have to help my niece move into the dorms that day
__________________
We gunna debitchulate you boy . . . .
ihatefalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:05 PM   #1371
ride2little OP
MoveAlongNothingHere
 
ride2little's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Franklin, TN
Oddometer: 1,891
Seven o clock? Can't we do it at 7:15? I have a hair appt at 4 and I hate to ride that far! ;)
I do plan to ride over TKO on Sunday.
__________________
~MK~
BMWF800GS

YamahaRZ350
AMA-262640
ride2little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:45 PM   #1372
Spinnit man
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Kingston Springs Tn
Oddometer: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnit man View Post
Hey everybody spread the word gonna get some of that world famous Catfish again August the 16th, 7 p.m. on the Deck and on the River and on your shirt. . . no wait lean over and that won't happen . http://riverviewrestaurantandmarina.com/home

Last year we had 32 hot bodys and I do mean HOT . let's do even better this time and Yes Boozer you can come in the boat if you like .

Like I said SPREAD the word, Aug 16th at 7p.m. Yeeeeeeee-Haw

Let me hear from ya and I'll start a list and see how it grows .
HOLD your HORSES, I may have to move this to the 23rd. Should know very soon
__________________
Spinnit man, Yeeeeeeeeeee-Haw Let's Get'em Dirty ! !
Spinnit man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 05:29 AM   #1373
Spinnit man
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Kingston Springs Tn
Oddometer: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnit man View Post
HOLD your HORSES, I may have to move this to the 23rd. Should know very soon
OK, looks like the 16th is a go ! ! Either date will work for me, If anybody has a preference speak now or forever hold you piece, LOL Not really Jason put that thing up
__________________
Spinnit man, Yeeeeeeeeeee-Haw Let's Get'em Dirty ! !
Spinnit man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 05:39 AM   #1374
threadkiller
Semi-feral Pappy
 
threadkiller's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: White House, Tennessee
Oddometer: 1,763
23rd!

I've a good mind to go dancing on the 16th. hehe
threadkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:51 AM   #1375
ihatefalling
Let it roll
 
ihatefalling's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Franklin, TN
Oddometer: 3,307
Temporarily putting my piece down to vote for the 23rd.

__________________
We gunna debitchulate you boy . . . .
ihatefalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:54 AM   #1376
clocklaw
Beastly Adventurer
 
clocklaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Columbia, TN
Oddometer: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatefalling View Post
Temporarily putting my piece down to vote for the 23rd.

I don't care which, but if I am expected to attend you have to choose one.
__________________
2005 FJR1300 - "my Blue Angel"
2005 FZ1
My Twins are Twins!
1992 TDM850 - "Ginger" & 1993 TDM850 - "Raven"
clocklaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:13 AM   #1377
Spinnit man
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Kingston Springs Tn
Oddometer: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by clocklaw View Post
I don't care which, but if I am expected to attend you have to choose one.
Hole you clock-law we got plenty of time to deside, Like to get as many as possible . let's give'm a chance to respond. I will nail it down on the 30th.
__________________
Spinnit man, Yeeeeeeeeeee-Haw Let's Get'em Dirty ! !
Spinnit man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:19 AM   #1378
KentuckyKLR
Adventurer
 
KentuckyKLR's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Calvert City
Oddometer: 90
Can't guarantee I can make it on the 23rd, but I'm for sure planning on being at the TKO the weekend of the 16th.
KentuckyKLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:37 AM   #1379
sandalscout
blah blah blah
 
sandalscout's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Oddometer: 2,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyKLR View Post
Can't guarantee I can make it on the 23rd, but I'm for sure planning on being at the TKO the weekend of the 16th.
Sweet! See you there!
__________________
My KLR650 - Not quite so ugly now
Matt's Trippin' in Peru
sandalscout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:36 AM   #1380
clocklaw
Beastly Adventurer
 
clocklaw's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Columbia, TN
Oddometer: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnit man View Post
Hole you clock-law we got plenty of time to deside, Like to get as many as possible . let's give'm a chance to respond. I will nail it down on the 30th.
My dance card fills up quick
__________________
2005 FJR1300 - "my Blue Angel"
2005 FZ1
My Twins are Twins!
1992 TDM850 - "Ginger" & 1993 TDM850 - "Raven"
clocklaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014