ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM   #1
j.king OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 53
Wicked Sheetiron 300 revisit - looking for used roll charts from 2014 ride...

Hi,
I rode the sheetiron this year and had a blast. Very well organized event and the riding was also a lot of fun.
A few of my riding buddies weren't able to make the official ride this year so we want to go back to that area and re-do as much of the original ride as we can (naturally going around any private/permit only areas) the first week of October.
I was hoping i might find someone who did the ride this year and would be willing to loan/give/sell for 0$ their roll charts from the ride.
I have my set still but it would be nice to have another couple of sets so the other guys know where we are going.

If you are willing to part with your old roll charts please send me a PM and i will send you a stamped self addressed envelope.

If anyone from Oakland MC sees this and has any that weren't used please let me know as well - I tried to contact the club but haven't heard back from them yet....

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Jason
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM   #2
Yellow Pig
Allergic to Asphalt!

Oddometer: 6,970
Photocopy.

Old Today, 10:16 AM   #3
j.king OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 53
charts

photocopying doesnt really work well - you have to then cut the sheets and tape them together but then they are so thick that they don't fit in the roll chart holder.

At the time i did the ride i didnt have a gps that was capable of recording tracks - maybe somebody else happened to create tracks while they were riding and could share those at least - that would still be a big help.

it won't be a huge problem with just one roll chart and the ride wasn't all that technical but still riding a 990 sometimes takes all my concentration and having my riding buddies helping on navigation would be a big help.

cheers