ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2004, 12:46 PM   #1
blacksan OP
Rev Limiter
 
blacksan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA
Oddometer: 4,251
Virginia Sunday Night Ride

I just got home from work and need to ride! Is anyone else interested over near the valley? I will pull out about 6P if I don't hear from any of you hoodlums.

Later,
Adrian AKA blacksan
540-649-1009
blacksan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 01:56 PM   #2
Steverino
Arrogant Horse's Ass #1
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Oddometer: 36,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksan
I just got home from work and need to ride! Is anyone else interested over near the valley? I will pull out about 6P if I don't hear from any of you hoodlums.

Later,
Adrian AKA blacksan
540-649-1009
Look out for Bambi...........DAMHIK

I just got back from a 2-up 150 miler, had a blast. Enjoy your ride!
Steverino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 01:57 PM   #3
blacksan OP
Rev Limiter
 
blacksan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA
Oddometer: 4,251
well, it looks like I am heading north toward Winchester.


Later,
blacksan
blacksan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 01:57 PM   #4
Steverino
Arrogant Horse's Ass #1
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Oddometer: 36,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksan
well, it looks like I am heading north toward Winchester.


Later,
blacksan
42?
Steverino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 02:53 PM   #5
HarveyMushman
commutingmysentence
 
HarveyMushman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Location: Virginia, USA
Oddometer: 16,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverino
I just got back from a 2-up 150 miler, had a blast. Enjoy your ride!
Tell poonie to ride his own bike next time.

__________________
Tim

photo galleries
HarveyMushman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 03:24 PM   #6
Steverino
Arrogant Horse's Ass #1
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Oddometer: 36,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Tell poonie to ride his own bike next time.

You're funny....

How's your GS?
Steverino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 03:27 PM   #7
HarveyMushman
commutingmysentence
 
HarveyMushman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Location: Virginia, USA
Oddometer: 16,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverino
You're funny....

How's your GS?
In pieces. Yours?
__________________
Tim

photo galleries
HarveyMushman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 03:29 PM   #8
Steverino
Arrogant Horse's Ass #1
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Oddometer: 36,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
In pieces. Yours?
Running like a rape ape.

Found another incredible road today.....

So sorry for you NOVA boy.........
Steverino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 03:33 PM   #9
HarveyMushman
commutingmysentence
 
HarveyMushman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Location: Virginia, USA
Oddometer: 16,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverino
Running like a rape ape.

Found another incredible road today.....

So sorry for you NOVA boy.........
Yes, I can feel the symathy all the way up here.
__________________
Tim

photo galleries
HarveyMushman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 03:35 PM   #10
Steverino
Arrogant Horse's Ass #1
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Oddometer: 36,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Yes, I can feel the symathy all the way up here.
That is the response I get for the suffering I do down here. 150 miles of gravel and Forest Service roads in the rain yesterday and 150 miles of twisities and BRP today. After all I do for you that is the thanks I get. Well then FYYFF.
Steverino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 04:16 PM   #11
HarveyMushman
commutingmysentence
 
HarveyMushman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Location: Virginia, USA
Oddometer: 16,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverino
That is the response I get for the suffering I do down here. 150 miles of gravel and Forest Service roads in the rain yesterday and 150 miles of twisities and BRP today. After all I do for you that is the thanks I get. Well then FYYFF.
Oh, how you suffer. I don't know how you get by. Perhaps it's time you move back to NOVA.
__________________
Tim

photo galleries
HarveyMushman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 04:18 PM   #12
Steverino
Arrogant Horse's Ass #1
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Oddometer: 36,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Oh, how you suffer. I don't know how you get by. Perhaps it's time you move back to NOVA.
You will have to shoot me first.
Steverino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 05:50 PM   #13
Jack90210
mindful
 
Jack90210's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Oddometer: 15,024
Shit, wish I'd seen this sooner.
__________________

I must say that my son has exposed a reservoir of love and of worry within me that I never knew existed. --nskitts, 9/2/12
Jack90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 06:10 PM   #14
harpoon
Beastly Adventurer
 
harpoon's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Out-of-pocket
Oddometer: 2,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Tell poonie to ride his own bike next time.


Wern't me. So if it wern't Paige, WTF was it
__________________
Its alright if you love me, its alright if you don't.
harpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 06:12 PM   #15
Steverino
Arrogant Horse's Ass #1
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Oddometer: 36,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpoon
Wern't me. So if it wern't Paige, WTF was it


PS how was the birthday party?
Steverino is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014