ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Tejas and the Gulf States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 09:01 AM   #31
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthfulloflake
That excites you doesnt it Ted?
Matter of fact....
__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:06 AM   #32
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,268
Wayno sent me the Facebook link to Ryleighs, looks like their closed this week for renovations.
__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #33
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 30,985
so it'll be Grubs then..Ted, wanna bad-ass ride over with me?
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:46 AM   #34
mouthfulloflake OP
Not afraid
 
mouthfulloflake's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Oddometer: 15,650
you mean we are gonna have some "badass bikers" show up?

Id buy the first round for yall to pull in a group of cruisers and rev the bikes, pump your fist in the air and yell out " wild hogs!"
__________________
In dog beers, I've only had one.
Charter member: T.O. club.
Tilt your head, not the taco.
mouthfulloflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #35
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthfulloflake
Id buy the first round for yall to pull in a group of cruisers and rev the bikes, pump your fist in the air and yell out " wild hogs!"
Done!

Lewall I'll have to see if I can make it first, Mouth what time are you going?

I met a guy while getting ethanol free fuel at Fuel Express on a Yamaha WR450 that he made a super motard out of, it was slick! I told him about ADV and he said he may show at the beer meet.
__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #36
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 30,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin
Done!

Lewall I'll have to see if I can make it first, Mouth what time are you going?

I met a guy while getting ethanol free fuel at Fuel Express on a Yamaha WR450 that he made a super motard out of, it was slick! I told him about ADV and he said he may show at the beer meet.
ALRIGHT! FRESH MEAT!
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #37
mouthfulloflake OP
Not afraid
 
mouthfulloflake's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Oddometer: 15,650
I get off work at 4:30ish.

anytime after that is cool with me.
__________________
In dog beers, I've only had one.
Charter member: T.O. club.
Tilt your head, not the taco.
mouthfulloflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:41 PM   #38
wayno
Beastly Adventurer
 
wayno's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: East of KCMO
Oddometer: 6,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthfulloflake
I get off work at 4:30ish.

anytime after that is cool with me.
__________________
RIDE SAFE
My main prob in life has been, over thinking, except when I ....ah never mind
wayno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #39
Valentino Magoo
Like a speeding slug
 
Valentino Magoo's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Faytown, Arkansas
Oddometer: 2,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthfulloflake
you mean we are gonna have some "badass bikers" show up?

Id buy the first round for yall to pull in a group of cruisers and rev the bikes, pump your fist in the air and yell out " wild hogs!"
Done, too. Wild Hogs!!! My first round cold one will be a 22oz draft Blue Moon...they got it.

Meet the staff: http://grubsbargrille.com/our-staff/
__________________
12 WR 250R, 11 Burgman 650, 00 HD softtail
Charter Member: T.O. Club...........You can follow My Spot
2014 3 Hogs Root in the WyCoUt
Valentino Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:48 PM   #40
mouthfulloflake OP
Not afraid
 
mouthfulloflake's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Oddometer: 15,650
funny ive only seen 2 or 3 of those girls there.

Thats the right Spot Wayno, are you gonna show up?
__________________
In dog beers, I've only had one.
Charter member: T.O. club.
Tilt your head, not the taco.
mouthfulloflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #41
wayno
Beastly Adventurer
 
wayno's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: East of KCMO
Oddometer: 6,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthfulloflake
funny ive only seen 2 or 3 of those girls there.

Thats the right Spot Wayno, are you gonna show up?
Depend on when the window siding people leave....its iffy as always
__________________
RIDE SAFE
My main prob in life has been, over thinking, except when I ....ah never mind
wayno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:16 PM   #42
tcourdin
Resident Spooner
 
tcourdin's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Oddometer: 10,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayno
Depend on when the window siding people leave....its iffy as always
You're gonna drive 4 hours to have beer with us?
__________________
My SPOT
tcourdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:28 PM   #43
wayno
Beastly Adventurer
 
wayno's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: East of KCMO
Oddometer: 6,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcourdin
You're gonna drive 4 hours to have beer with us?
I dont know about you guys but you know how much I be liken Arkansas
__________________
RIDE SAFE
My main prob in life has been, over thinking, except when I ....ah never mind
wayno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #44
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 30,985
you drive/ride in, I can put you up in the house in HSV for the nite ifn you want
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #45
DrLewall
The Human GPS
 
DrLewall's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Drakes Creek, AR
Oddometer: 30,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Magoo
Done, too. Wild Hogs!!! My first round cold one will be a 22oz draft Blue Moon...they got it.

Meet the staff: http://grubsbargrille.com/our-staff/
are you back from CO already?? if so, you gonna HOG it too?
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014