ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2014, 06:35 PM   #3856
Rev
Asshole
 
Rev's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Charleston SC
Oddometer: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Salty View Post
I'd like to see that install!
when i get everything hooked up ill be sure to post em. I have a feeling that whoever is unlucky enough to get lit up by these will come away with a tan

__________________
Give a man fire, and he's warm for a night.

Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:22 PM   #3857
troop
n00b
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Location: South central WI
Oddometer: 3
Combo decisions

Gonna be ordering my lights this week. My toughest choice is output combo. 100% street on a KLR 650. Debating between M50/M50 , M50/M44 or M44/M44. The M50 is a rather nice 25* beam so it's not exactly a spot beam. Can't remember the M44 beam pattern?
troop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:36 AM   #3858
Loutre
Cosmopolitan Adv
 
Loutre's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: :o)
Oddometer: 3,751
sent you that email :o)
Loutre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:44 AM   #3859
SiBC
Adventurer
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Oddometer: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by troop View Post
Gonna be ordering my lights this week. My toughest choice is output combo. 100% street on a KLR 650. Debating between M50/M50 , M50/M44 or M44/M44. The M50 is a rather nice 25* beam so it's not exactly a spot beam. Can't remember the M44 beam pattern?

Or go all inn with M50/M60.
SiBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:03 AM   #3860
gots_a_sol
Gnarly Adventurer
 
gots_a_sol's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Charles Town, WV
Oddometer: 475
Price question


Husky replacement adapter page has the option to add a light to it but the prices are all $10 higher than just manually adding the light separately. Any reason why?

http://stores.advmonster.com/husqvar...t-adapter-kit/
__________________
06 Husky TE610
09 Husky WR165 - VCHSS #79L
gots_a_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:57 AM   #3861
sanjoh OP
Purveyor of Light
 
sanjoh's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mountains of Central Florida:)
Oddometer: 5,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by gots_a_sol View Post
Price question


Husky replacement adapter page has the option to add a light to it but the prices are all $10 higher than just manually adding the light separately. Any reason why?

http://stores.advmonster.com/husqvar...t-adapter-kit/

New website!

Fixed, thanks for the heads up.
sanjoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:29 AM   #3862
redirt
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Maui! No ka oi
Oddometer: 623
Aloha, I bought a headlight from you a while back and I managed to misplace the charger after moving . Is there a way to get a replacement? It was excellent for night rides, dog walks and spotlighting centipedes in the yard
redirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:41 AM   #3863
sanjoh OP
Purveyor of Light
 
sanjoh's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mountains of Central Florida:)
Oddometer: 5,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by redirt View Post
Aloha, I bought a headlight from you a while back and I managed to misplace the charger after moving . Is there a way to get a replacement? It was excellent for night rides, dog walks and spotlighting centipedes in the yard
email please sandjoh@gmail.com


Thanks
sanjoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:03 PM   #3864
beechum1
Grimace Soup
 
beechum1's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Not home in Tijuana
Oddometer: 8,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
when i get everything hooked up ill be sure to post em. I have a feeling that whoever is unlucky enough to get lit up by these will come away with a tan

Two 44 and Two 60's.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondoggle View Post
Watching Dakar is like watching people who've built their own world, and for just a couple of weeks they get to live in it.
beechum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:37 PM   #3865
Shooplick
Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: west of chicago
Oddometer: 42
M15

Just ordered a set of M15 to put on my crf250l (or maybe my speed triple. Or both). I'll put a pic up when mounted
Nice website btw.
Shooplick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:42 AM   #3866
LWRider
Gnarly Adventurer
 
LWRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Lake Wales, Central Florida
Oddometer: 337
Hey sanjoh, you going to be back at the Frostproof Rally next month?
__________________
...success['s]...false resemblance to merit deceives men. --Victor Hugo
1968 Honda CB350
2011 Bonneville T100
My Blog: http://www.roaddogpub.com/#!blog/c112v
LWRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:13 AM   #3867
sanjoh OP
Purveyor of Light
 
sanjoh's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mountains of Central Florida:)
Oddometer: 5,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooplick View Post
Just ordered a set of M15 to put on my crf250l (or maybe my speed triple. Or both). I'll put a pic up when mounted
Nice website btw.
Thanks for your business and the feedback on the website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWRider View Post
Hey sanjoh, you going to be back at the Frostproof Rally next month?
Yes, come on out.

sanjoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:32 AM   #3868
LWRider
Gnarly Adventurer
 
LWRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Lake Wales, Central Florida
Oddometer: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjoh View Post
Yes, come on out.
I'll see you there!

Cheers,

Mike
__________________
...success['s]...false resemblance to merit deceives men. --Victor Hugo
1968 Honda CB350
2011 Bonneville T100
My Blog: http://www.roaddogpub.com/#!blog/c112v
LWRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:40 AM   #3869
sanjoh OP
Purveyor of Light
 
sanjoh's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mountains of Central Florida:)
Oddometer: 5,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooplick View Post
Just ordered a set of M15 to put on my crf250l (or maybe my speed triple. Or both). I'll put a pic up when mounted
Nice website btw.
Thanks for your business. Did you get them mounted up yet?
sanjoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:10 AM   #3870
Shooplick
Adventurer
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: west of chicago
Oddometer: 42
M15

Have not recieced them yet. Tracking says today or tommorow. Maybe this weekend.
Shooplick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2015