Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2013, 04:02 AM   #12841
dragoon
I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Oddometer: 23,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevgriff64 View Post
Hiya, Goonie.

Been a while since we've seen you down in our neck of the woods. Great to see your've popped in for a visit.

So, who is this visitor that your entertaining?

One of the guys I met in India a few years ago (gees I have to say a few now instead of a couple) Rod. I don't believe he's on here.

I'll have a good idea how to host an aussie when you come visit

How are things in your world? I put a 450 watt charging system on my gs. Not by choice but that's a long story

daveology rule #143 - never ever pass up a chance to hear a band that has a stand up bass -Mutineer
dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:36 AM   #12842
Sundowner
Bort

Oddometer: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoon View Post
Sad to hear about the pup

On a brighter note one of your countrymen is coming for a visit today. He flies in tonight, spending the week here in Ohio then we're heading to Washington DC for a couple of days then he's going on to new York city.
I'm looking for some kangaroo and crocodile meat. That's what you guys eat right?

If you were coming to the Usa what would you want to do or see or eat? What do you hear about? We're going to a gun show Saturday.
American Ribs, Microbrewed beer, a local bar, a national game, some sort of titty pole dancing action, a museum of some sort, a shootout, some sort of wild west theme park, shooting range with auto rifles. Leave a carton of beer on the floor next to a warm rug - butter his paws if you have to - he'll feel right at home in no time. Getting rid of him will be the biggest issue.
Say 3 Hail KLRs and recite the old Honda "skid demon" warning 3 times." - CA Stu
Sundowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #12843
hunter_greyghost
XS650 Allroads Traveller

Oddometer: 7,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
American Ribs, Microbrewed beer, a local bar, a national game, some sort of titty pole dancing action, a museum of some sort, a shootout, some sort of wild west theme park, shooting range with auto rifles. Leave a carton of beer on the floor next to a warm rug - butter his paws if you have to - he'll feel right at home in no time. Getting rid of him will be the biggest issue.

We're a pretty adaptable mob, that's for sure, acclimatise real quick!!!
Cheers
Baza
hunter_greyghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:41 AM   #12844
Precis
Maladroit malcontent

Oddometer: 3,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithDommirider View Post
I feel your pain.
My dog Molly will be 15 next month , the end is very near , she has good and bad days with her arthritis , I have to make a decision soon
Cartrofin (Spelling?) from the vet; it took our St Bernard from an inert lump who resisted moving, to a dog that jumped into the station wagon literally overnight; needed a jab every 3-4 months and gave us another 3 years together: enough that she lived long enough for our baby daughter to remember her.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:41 AM   #12845
dirty dennis
are we there yet

Oddometer: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoon View Post
Sad to hear about the pup

On a brighter note one of your countrymen is coming for a visit today. He flies in tonight, spending the week here in Ohio then we're heading to Washington DC for a couple of days then he's going on to new York city.
I'm looking for some kangaroo and crocodile meat. That's what you guys eat right?

If you were coming to the Usa what would you want to do or see or eat? What do you hear about? We're going to a gun show Saturday.
why, so you can find new and more efficient ways of killing 5 year olds?. most of the u. s. citizens i've met seem ok but as a country you need to have a good long look in a mirror. assault weapons in a household environment? what for? pest control. the wankers in the nra have a lot of young blood splattered all over them

7th Day Adventourist & Yassdasafarian
dirty dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:49 AM   #12846
Sundowner
Bort

Oddometer: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dennis View Post
why, so you can find new and more efficient ways of killing 5 year olds?. most of the u. s. citizens i've met seem ok but as a country you need to have a good long look in a mirror. assault weapons in a household environment? what for? pest control. the wankers in the nra have a lot of young blood splattered all over them
Hey DD, cut him some slack. It aint his fault. Goonie's one of us. He's hosting an Aussie, not hunting him down to make a set of matching travel luggage out of.
Say 3 Hail KLRs and recite the old Honda "skid demon" warning 3 times." - CA Stu
Sundowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:15 AM   #12847
dirty dennis
are we there yet

Oddometer: 2,117
anyone needing to attend gun shows after all the shit over there shows a total desertion of any sort of moral compass. a bunch of wild bill hicock hillbillies. need assault weapons ? my fucking arse you do!

7th Day Adventourist & Yassdasafarian
dirty dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #12848
MOLAHS
Sisyphus

Oddometer: 1,655
Quote:
anyone needing to attend gun shows after all the shit over there shows a total desertion of any sort of moral compass. a bunch of wild bill hicock hillbillies. need assault weapons ? my fucking arse you do!
Old 04-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #12849
sandgroper
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,614
Quote:
With crap like that, you must be a fucking green

Cheer. Ed
sandgroper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #12850
Russ

Oddometer: 15,115
How is the head this morning Dennis?

Mate goonie is one of the good ones.
Political discussion belongs in CS&M.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:04 PM   #12851
Ranger Rob
Out and about...

Oddometer: 352
Each to their own i suppose!

Quote:
Faark Dirty..... I uphold your right to air your opinion on any subject, but wow!! Take it easy mate.

When the Jehova's Witnesses come knocking do you kick them in the nuts and gouge their eyes or tame it down to a gentle nose breaking???

Just sayin...

Goonie,
I don't know you mate but won't label you just because you're from the USA and have an interests in firearms. Welcome
Old 04-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #12852
D_A
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 974
and people wonder why I generally try to avoid talking politics or religion.

Welcome, Goonie.
D_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #12853
duckslider
unintentionaldrifter

Oddometer: 2,723
Roosters 38
Bulldogs 0

GO THE ROOSTERS!!!
Wash it? It's a workhorse,not a bloody showpony.
duckslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:01 AM   #12854
hunter_greyghost
XS650 Allroads Traveller

Oddometer: 7,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckslider View Post
Roosters 38
Bulldogs 0

GO THE ROOSTERS!!!

Chooks on steriods strike again!
Cheers
Baza
hunter_greyghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:32 AM   #12855
dragoon
I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Oddometer: 23,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
He's hosting an Aussie, not hunting him down to make a set of matching travel luggage out of.
Ahhh you don't know that I was thinking about hanging his head over the fireplace but luggage is a damn good idea.

Dennis, no worries mate. I expect when I come to visit Oz I'll have to watch Aussies fucking kangaroos.

This will be my first gun show also Dennis, you know when in Rome...
It's out of curiousity. It's more to people watch and understand the culture and well, because we can.

We started with some micro brew last night, had some amish cheese exchanged lots of stories.

Cheers Dirty Dennis! What would you like to do when you come visit?

daveology rule #143 - never ever pass up a chance to hear a band that has a stand up bass -Mutineer
dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote