ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2014, 06:31 PM   #1351
XFanMan
Gnarly Adventurer
 
XFanMan's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Mostly Miserable Michigan
Oddometer: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Less Harley View Post
shit don't tell me that have that ugly ass emblem on the seat now!!! I'd pay money not to have that on it.
I paid extra for that!
__________________
SCOTT---BIG DREAMS - small wallet
KTM Superduke R, Honda XR650R, Triumph Trophy
XFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:43 PM   #1352
ElJefeATX
OMGban!!!
 
ElJefeATX's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: Austin, TX
Oddometer: 1,631
Probably going to buy one soon, but not a fan of that giant logo at all.
ElJefeATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:46 PM   #1353
LVCJT
Gnarly Adventurer
 
LVCJT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Sin City Baby
Oddometer: 202
I kind of like it on the black.

Sent from the depths of my pockets
LVCJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 01:51 PM   #1354
ballisticexchris
Studly Adventurer
 
ballisticexchris's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Costa Mesa CA
Oddometer: 750
I like mine!! When you can do 340 miles of freeway/twisty blasting on a dirtbike, and and not be butt hurt, something is working good.





__________________
Happy Trails
Chris
05 KTM300EXC, 07 Ninja 650R
2012 Beta 520RS PLATED!!
ballisticexchris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #1355
Friz Freleng
Zorgon of Mars
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: North SF Bay Area
Oddometer: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Less Harley View Post
shit don't tell me they have that ugly ass emblem on the seat now!!! I'd pay money not to have that on it.
Ditto. I hope they aren't stitching that to seats for the BMW GS and GSA.
__________________
'13 R1200GS Adventure

If Julius Caesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar.

Friz Freleng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 06:24 PM   #1356
mxbundy OP
Studly Adventurer
 
mxbundy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Hemet Ca.
Oddometer: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friz Freleng View Post
Ditto. I hope they aren't stitching that to seats for the BMW GS and GSA.
Not one, but several!!!!!
Go back a few pages and all is splained!

Bundy
__________________
The 80`s..........ah yes...back in the days when men looked like women, women dressed like whores and the music F@#KING ROCKED!

Check out http://seatconcepts.com/ , your ass will appreciate it!
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621311
mxbundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:25 PM   #1357
pilo
Rhymes with below
 
pilo's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: SLC, UT
Oddometer: 857
450X Sport High

Bundy - I submitted a question via the website early in the week, but never got a response...just FYI not sure if they are going through.

Anyway - I'd like to get a CRF450X sport high, but one picture I saw the back end of the seat was super high - it looked like 2 inches or so. I'm not sure if they are all like this, but I was hoping for less height in the back but more in the middle. On your website the 450x sport pictures look like comfort pics. Do you have any pics of a 450x sport tall?
pilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:12 PM   #1358
mxbundy OP
Studly Adventurer
 
mxbundy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Hemet Ca.
Oddometer: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilo View Post
Bundy - I submitted a question via the website early in the week, but never got a response...just FYI not sure if they are going through.

Anyway - I'd like to get a CRF450X sport high, but one picture I saw the back end of the seat was super high - it looked like 2 inches or so. I'm not sure if they are all like this, but I was hoping for less height in the back but more in the middle. On your website the 450x sport pictures look like comfort pics. Do you have any pics of a 450x sport tall?
If you sent it to the webmaster, which for some reason, seems to happen a lot, yeah its in limbo!
I just looked and it does appear that the photos are of the comfort, so will get that updated next week.
The 450x Tall sport is 1 inch taller than standard, I will get some new photos next week.

Thanks
Bundy
__________________
The 80`s..........ah yes...back in the days when men looked like women, women dressed like whores and the music F@#KING ROCKED!

Check out http://seatconcepts.com/ , your ass will appreciate it!
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621311
mxbundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 04:40 PM   #1359
cba191
wanna buy a monkey?
 
cba191's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Oddometer: 606
Got a better pic
__________________
'02 Tiger
cba191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #1360
soupamoto
Singletrack Jedi
 
soupamoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Oddometer: 100
Bundy, I currently own 3 Seat Concepts seats for my KTM 690 and 2 KTM dirt bikes. Love them. I have a 2008 Honda CRF150F dirt bike that I actually have made street legal. My understanding is the CRF230 body parts for this year interchange with the 150F. Can you confirm if your CRF230L seat would fit my 2008 CRF150F or not? Also I weigh 230 lbs and don't like a squishy seat, would you recommend I order with your firm foam? Thank you!
__________________
2009 KTM 690 Enduro R
soupamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:24 AM   #1361
BrittC
Gnarly Adventurer
 
BrittC's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Westmont, IL
Oddometer: 247
Just finished the seat for my KLR. I went with the tall option using the standard density foam so that I could have a flat seat with no slope. The $23 that I spent on the Harbor Freight stapler was so worth it. The project went really quickly without having to re-do any poorly set staples....


__________________
2002 Aprilia ETV1000 Caponord
2007 Kawasaki KLR 650
1992 Yamaha XT225 Serow
http://britt-motorcycling.blogspot.com
BrittC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 12:42 PM   #1362
soupamoto
Singletrack Jedi
 
soupamoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Oddometer: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by soupamoto View Post
Bundy, I currently own 3 Seat Concepts seats for my KTM 690 and 2 KTM dirt bikes. Love them. I have a 2008 Honda CRF150F dirt bike that I actually have made street legal. My understanding is the CRF230 body parts for this year interchange with the 150F. Can you confirm if your CRF230L seat would fit my 2008 CRF150F or not? Also I weigh 230 lbs and don't like a squishy seat, would you recommend I order with your firm foam? Thank you!
My question was answered from their website contact. Ordered the CRF150F/CRF230F version in firm. Woo hoo!
__________________
2009 KTM 690 Enduro R
soupamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:34 PM   #1363
bryantjt
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Far Upstate NY
Oddometer: 965
Foam Density?

I see a few posts early on mentioning different foam density but I didn't see any options on the site.

I'm about 220lbs with gear on but only have a 30" inseam. Do I need to phone in an order to get firmer foam or how does that work?
__________________
2006 V-Strom 650
2006 KTM 450
2006 KLX250S (9000 miles of fun) - gone
bryantjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #1364
LVCJT
Gnarly Adventurer
 
LVCJT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Sin City Baby
Oddometer: 202
Mention it in the comments box on the order form.

Sent from the depths of my pockets
LVCJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:17 PM   #1365
mxbundy OP
Studly Adventurer
 
mxbundy's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Hemet Ca.
Oddometer: 857
Looks good!!! Need a job?

Bundy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittC View Post
Just finished the seat for my KLR. I went with the tall option using the standard density foam so that I could have a flat seat with no slope. The $23 that I spent on the Harbor Freight stapler was so worth it. The project went really quickly without having to re-do any poorly set staples....


__________________
The 80`s..........ah yes...back in the days when men looked like women, women dressed like whores and the music F@#KING ROCKED!

Check out http://seatconcepts.com/ , your ass will appreciate it!
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621311
mxbundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014