ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2010, 07:48 PM   #76
V8
Badge #2211

Oddometer: 9,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatman
Yup,,,, BARRY!!
It will be fun bury Barry at the tag sites.
V8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:20 PM   #77
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Oddometer: 24,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK.RD.RNR
I think the boundaries should be...
RT 22 on the east, The TSP on the west, I-84 on the south, and RT 44 to the north... Oh yeah, and GPS coordinates must be posted with every tag... Yeah, thats the ticket!
This is going to be a dirt tag right?
Sorry but I dont live within thsoe boundries and I plan on fitting the duc with a tracker so that I know where it is at all times. this way I can swoop in and bring it back home whenever I feel it gets too far
On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
kenny61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #78
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWM
No bridges,tunnels,or state buildings!

Everybody knows those suck
On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
Old 10-05-2010, 03:52 AM   #79
BK.RD.RNR
Torque Stick

Oddometer: 5,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny61
Sorry but I dont live within thsoe boundries and I plan on fitting the duc with a tracker so that I know where it is at all times. this way I can swoop in and bring it back home whenever I feel it gets too far
Great, Now I have to buy a duck and start the Doo, doo, doo, looking out my back door TOR myself...
BK.RD.RNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:01 AM   #80
Catskill
tree hugger

Oddometer: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfetz
Ok Ill start... taken at Hunter Mt. Just up from the lodge last summer. thats the Barber in the frame. I took the pic.

Awesome and frightening. Did you see it coming from far away?

If we stuff the duck with chocolate, does that make him a fudge packer?
Catskill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:09 PM   #81
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Update!!!!!!!

Your Amazon.com order of "Pirate Devil Duckie Rubber..." has shipped!

Delivery Estimate: October 08, 2010 - October 18, 2010
Old 10-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #82
edfetz
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catskill
Awesome and frightening. Did you see it coming from far away?
We saw it from a distance as it headed for the woods, we stopped about 50-75 yds from it . I would have been concerned if I was walking, my KTM can out run a bear... We saw a Mom and 2 cubs that same day too.
JGRMX-Pirelli Tires
edfetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:14 PM   #83
V8
Badge #2211

Nice.

Quote:
Your Amazon.com order of "Pirate Devil Duckie Rubber..." has shipped!

Delivery Estimate: October 08, 2010 - October 18, 2010
Old 10-06-2010, 07:31 AM   #84
Cdaledude
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,088
I have the little Bruce Duc I got from one of the tags thats was out off of RT 17 in Sullivan county, that could be put into play if you want before you recieve the pirate duck.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:06 AM   #85
DockingPilot
Hooked Up and Hard Over

Oddometer: 9,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatman
That'll look great on my new Super Enduro that will get ridden off-road unlike the a certain on that only sees tunnels and bridges!

"Every bike I ever had, was the best bike I ever had, when I had it"
DockingPilot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:04 PM   #86
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdaledude
I have the little Bruce Duc I got from one of the tags thats was out off of RT 17 in Sullivan county, that could be put into play if you want before you recieve the pirate duck.
If you want to put it out for a few days go ahead. My only concern is how to slip Barry into the tag. I don't like to ride too far and I might not have access to the trailer.....I'll leave it up to you but when Barry shows up at my house I'm gonna bring him to a desolate dirt trail and put him under a rock at which time he will become the new tag. Depending where the current tag is It might be in a different location...If you still want to get it started put out something of no value so if your tag gets taken away it won't matter

kenny61 screwed with this post 10-06-2010 at 01:00 PM
Old 10-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #87
BK.RD.RNR
Torque Stick

Quote:
If you want to put it out for a few days go ahead. My only concern is how to slip Barry into the tag. I don't like to ride too far and I might not have access to the trailer.....I'll leave it up to you but when Barry shows up at my house I'm gonna bring him to a desolate dirt trail and put him under a rock at which time he will become the new tag. Depending where the current tag is It might be in a different location...If you still want to get it started put out something of no value so if your tag gets taken away it won't matter
Not even a single tag in this 6 page old thread, and already we have so many rules!

I think I've seen this one before

Old 10-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #88
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK.RD.RNR
Not even a single tag in this 6 page old thread, and already we have so many rules!

I think I've seen this one before

Sir,
I would like to offer you a position of importance and stature in this thread.You obviously have all the qualifications to be the whine that goes along with all the cheesiness here. Please respond A.S.A.P as I have someone else in mind but we are not really talking right now and nobody else can stand him, so I think you are our best choice....

Old 10-06-2010, 05:16 PM   #89
BK.RD.RNR
Torque Stick

Quote:
Sir,
I would like to offer you a position of importance and stature in this thread.You obviously have all the qualifications to be the whine that goes along with all the cheesiness here. Please respond A.S.A.P as I have someone else in mind but we are not really talking right now and nobody else can stand him, so I think you are our best choice....

You're a funny dude Ken
Old 10-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #90
V8
Badge #2211

Not as funny as...