Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2014, 09:20 AM   #1
robertov OP
From Chianti, Italy

Oddometer: 39
Tuscany adventures, low cost, big fun.

Tours on motorcycle in tuscany
Hello everyone, my name is Roberto, I write from Tuscany. Me and some of my friends, we are building a service about packages one-week vacation to visit Tuscany, including: motorcycle rental, 4 star hotel half board, and a tuscan guide who lead the group to Florence, Siena, Pisa, San Gimignano, Chianti ecc... for all week, all for € 799 ($ 977 today). The price is about a quarter of what they ask other agencies, but 2015 will be our first year, and then we make special offers. For more information: www.tuscanymototours.com
I wish our project may be in your interest, and to know your opinion also.
A blink!

Ps: I have not found the thread for the presentation of new users. If someone shows me, I will present soon, bye!
Attached Images

robertov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:28 AM   #2
Wayne50
RoadStarMan

Oddometer: 47
This looks very interesting. I and my friends may be in touch very soon.
Wayne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 10:39 AM   #3
robertov OP
From Chianti, Italy

Hi, thank you for your interest.
I hope our tours with "more adventure" and "less money", be much interesting for everybody. Our target is to offer a new idea of moto travel: No highways, just amazing roads, much Tuscan history, much adventure, much rustic, tasty and cheap taverns (just for lunch), beautiful & comfortable four stars Hotel with swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym..., dinner with me and my friends in the hotel's restaurant, where Simone, a very nice guy, will cook very special and typical tuscan plates. I will lead the group to termal bath also, that we like so much! Precisely here...
https://www.google.it/search?q=bagni...ni+san+filippo
and we know that 799 (599 for the passenger) for Hotel halfboard, motorbike (unlimited km included), and a guide everyday with you, is a very very low price. But this is our first year, so we give offers!
I remain available for any question.
A blink!

(this is San Gimignano, the village that i see from my home)
Attached Images

robertov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 04:51 PM   #4
CO-or-bust
Wobbly Barn

Oddometer: 199
Thumb Interested...

Roberto, I am intrigued!

My old college roommate is from Germany, lives here in the States and has become a U.S. Citizen, but has been trying to convince me to go ride through the Alps with him in the next year or so. I know that Tuscany is certainly not the Alps, but we have been talking about a two week trip anyway and I'm just starting to toy with the idea of maybe a week with you and then a week up in the Alps... Any chance you would entertain the possibility of renting us two of your bikes to head out on our own, after a week with you??? If not, can you recommend any other motorcycle rental company's that are not the 900 Euro's with a 2,500 Euro deposit BMW type company's???

If you would like, please feel free to PM and we can carry on any further discussions privately.

Regardless, I tooled around on your website and like the laid-back attitude and your style...

Best of Luck with your new venture!!!

Brendan
P.S. This would make my brother VERY jealous! He does not ride, but he lived in Milan for 2 1/2 years, is fluent in Italian and misses everything about Italy...
Old 12-22-2014, 06:38 PM   #5
Bikerboy108
Pat from Jersey

Oddometer: 1,195
Roberto
what kind of bikes are you offering?? For 2 people a rider and passenger...
Old 12-22-2014, 07:31 PM   #6
Wayne50
RoadStarMan

Oddometer: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO-or-bust View Post
Roberto, I am intrigued!

My old college roommate is from Germany, lives here in the States and has become a U.S. Citizen, but has been trying to convince me to go ride through the Alps with him in the next year or so. I know that Tuscany is certainly not the Alps, but we have been talking about a two week trip anyway and I'm just starting to toy with the idea of maybe a week with you and then a week up in the Alps... Any chance you would entertain the possibility of renting us two of your bikes to head out on our own, after a week with you??? If not, can you recommend any other motorcycle rental company's that are not the 900 Euro's with a 2,500 Euro deposit BMW type company's???

If you would like, please feel free to PM and we can carry on any further discussions privately.

Regardless, I tooled around on your website and like the laid-back attitude and your style...

Brendan
P.S. This would make my brother VERY jealous! He does not ride, but he lived in Milan for 2 1/2 years, is fluent in Italian and misses everything about Italy...
This is exactly what we had originally planned. So I will be VERY interested in how this could work out.
Wayne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:15 AM   #7
robertov OP
From Chianti, Italy

Quote:
Roberto, I am intrigued!

Brendan
Hi Brendan,
Thank you for your kind message.
As you know, 2015 will be our first year of activity, so we can evaluate all possibilities. At this moment we can offer tours on motorcycles insured for a guided drive in group, but i will ask to my insurer, if i can rent motorcycles even "free to ride". Otherwise i will look for some bike-rental with lower fares, but we know, it is very difficoult! So, in the future, we will think about rent motorcycles in all Italy. That's why we create Tuscany Moto Tours. We think that travelling on motorcycle must be not only for rich people!!!
I'm happy that we are reiceiving much messages and email. This make us very proud!
If you need to contact me for other questions, you can write me at r.vaselli@hotmail.it .
A blink, and happy Christmas to all!
Old 12-23-2014, 01:51 AM   #8
robertov OP
From Chianti, Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerboy108 View Post
Roberto
what kind of bikes are you offering?? For 2 people a rider and passenger...
Hi Bikerboy,
Thank you for your message.
You can find our kind of motorcycles in our site www.tuscanymototours.com in the page "OUR MOTORCYCLES". In 2015 we will use only Honda Dominator & Yamaha XT600 Z Tener. They are historical & very funny bikes to drive, perfect for Tuscan roads and comfortable even for passenger. Available for any question.
A blink!
Roberto.
Old 12-23-2014, 01:59 AM   #9
Nanuq
Aventurer by Trade

Oddometer: 1,102
Buon viaggio!!! Buon fortuna!!! I wish I could go, it's a great idea. I might be able to go during the summer of 2016.
2008 KLR 685- Iron Butt Association #44803
Trippin' in the Yukon & the AK!

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth" - Steve McQueen
Nanuq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 02:05 AM   #10
robertov OP
From Chianti, Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanuq View Post
Buon viaggio!!! Buon fortuna!!! I wish I could go, it's a great idea. I might be able to go during the summer of 2016.
Thank you Nanuk!
You are welcome!
Old 12-28-2014, 01:27 AM   #11
robertov OP
From Chianti, Italy

Quote:
Roberto, I am intrigued!

Brendan
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE] Hi Brendan, i spoke to my insurer about your request. He said me that my insurance policy is valid just in case of guided tours, then in 2015 i can not to rent motorcycles free to ride. However, because i received other requests like yours, i will think about it.
I also looked for other bike rentals, but I found nothing less than 7-800 € per week, and € 2,000 deposit... These are normal rental prices. I think we are the only ones to offer a complete package at these prices. This is our philosophy: more fun, less money.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!
A blink!
Old 12-28-2014, 09:51 AM   #12
GB
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 57,125
Bookmarking your website for future reference. The riding in your area is fantastic and perfect riding weather. So much to see and so many winding roads!
Old 12-28-2014, 10:05 AM   #13
robertov OP
From Chianti, Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB View Post
Bookmarking your website for future reference. The riding in your area is fantastic and perfect riding weather. So much to see and so many winding roads!
Hi GB, i can only give you reason! ;-)
Old 01-01-2015, 05:12 PM   #14
atgreg
Africatwinarama

Oddometer: 10,030
Hi Roberto ,

that looks wonderfull !!! , I have sent you a message from your website about a possible 1 day tour.

regards

Greg
Old 01-01-2015, 05:31 PM   #15
Gobby
Trust Me!

Oddometer: 466
Hey Roberto,

All the best for 2015 and your business

Message sent to your wed site.

Cheers from Perth, Australia

Lets Ride
Gobby is offline   Reply With Quote