ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #3196
DR650SEDDY
ride2discover
 
DR650SEDDY's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Phoenix,Az
Oddometer: 4,028
I have a free boots to give away it's size 11 "Bereck Ricky Carmicheal" it need one buckle on the left boot, it's torn apart and need fix up. I only wear it for few rides. You'll have to come pick it up. Pm me for address and other infos.
__________________
DR-Z440E 00 - DR650SE 02.
Je ne suis Jamais a l'aise que lorsque je termine mon parcours, parlant d'Enduro bien sure. "DR650sEDDY".
DR650SEDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #3197
AZ TOM
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Prescott AZ
Oddometer: 4,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR650SEDDY View Post
I have a free boots to give away it's size 11 "Bereck Ricky Carmicheal" it need one buckle on the left boot, it's torn apart and need fix up. I only wear it for few rides. You'll have to come pick it up. Pm me for address and other infos.
11's No wonder you never fall down
AZ TOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:43 PM   #3198
DR650SEDDY
ride2discover
 
DR650SEDDY's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Phoenix,Az
Oddometer: 4,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ TOM View Post
11's No wonder you never fall down
... I usually wear 10.5 but this one says 11 and fits right
__________________
DR-Z440E 00 - DR650SE 02.
Je ne suis Jamais a l'aise que lorsque je termine mon parcours, parlant d'Enduro bien sure. "DR650sEDDY".
DR650SEDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:59 PM   #3199
seabee1
we build, we fight
 
seabee1's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Oddometer: 2,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ TOM View Post
11's No wonder you never fall down
The footings are overkill for the size of the structure!
__________________
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine are defective." Ted Nugent

www.dehmotorcycle.com
Motorcycle storage with a personal touch
seabee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:32 PM   #3200
IBRiding
Forever Grateful
 
IBRiding's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Queen Creek Az
Oddometer: 602
Ride Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatogarto View Post
This will be my first time riding with your group, I hope you dont mind 1 more. I'll see you at the staging area.
gatogarto

Glad you can make it.

So here is the plan:

Meet at Coffee Rush at Baseline and Gilbert at 7:00 for everyone on the east side of town and leave by 7:30.

I think that should put us at the staging area around 8:45 - 9:00
If for some reason we are not there exactly on time please wait we will be there I promise.


Here is the staging area again



To get there take Highway 74 to Castle Hot Springs Rd and go North The staging area will be just after the road turns to dirt before the road splits east and west

later
Bill

IBRiding screwed with this post 02-13-2014 at 06:24 PM
IBRiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:01 PM   #3201
EZ300
Beastly Adventurer
 
EZ300's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: ARIDZONA
Oddometer: 1,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBRiding View Post
I have been bad about keeping track who all is going so please chime in if you are planning on going.

See everyone Saturday

Take Care
Bill
I'm a definite maybe.
__________________
EZ
AMRA
2007 KTM 990 Adventure
2010 KTM 530 XC-W Six Days
www.rockstarsmc.com
EZ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:33 PM   #3202
IBRiding
Forever Grateful
 
IBRiding's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Queen Creek Az
Oddometer: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ300 View Post
I'm a definite maybe.
Hey Eric,

Hope you can make it as it's been a little while but if not there will always be next time.


Brad,

I forget, are you a definite out?


Later
Bill
IBRiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:57 PM   #3203
refokus
Just Learning
 
refokus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: North Phoenix
Oddometer: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBRiding View Post
Hey Eric,

Hope you can make it as it's been a little while but if not there will always be next time.


Brad,

I forget, are you a definite out?


Later
Bill
Yes, I'm out. Have a fun ride and I will make the next one.
__________________
"Single Trac is like Scotch, you have to aquire a taste for it!"
refokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:12 PM   #3204
Dustyaz1
Adventurer
 
Dustyaz1's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: Chandler AZ
Oddometer: 34
I'm going to ride Montana Mtn. tomorrow. If anyone is interested in taging along let me know. IBRIDING, I think I will be able to make the Crown King ride and will let you know tomorrow.
Dustyaz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:30 PM   #3205
IBRiding
Forever Grateful
 
IBRiding's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Queen Creek Az
Oddometer: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustyaz1 View Post
I'm going to ride Montana Mtn. tomorrow. If anyone is interested in taging along let me know. IBRIDING, I think I will be able to make the Crown King ride and will let you know tomorrow.
Dusty,

Very cool, hope you make it.

Brad,

Sorry you can't be there but I will take pics for sure.

Later
Bill
IBRiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:49 PM   #3206
KTMSER
Big bike friendly
 
KTMSER's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Six feet from hell Phoenix AZ
Oddometer: 2,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBRiding View Post
gatogarto

Glad you can make it.

So here is the plan:

Meet at Coffee Rush at Baseline and Gilbert at 7:00 for everyone on the east side of town and leave by 7:30.

I think that should put us at the staging area around 8:45 - 9:00
If for some reason we are not there exactly on time please wait we will be there I promise.


Here is the staging area again



To get there take Highway 74 to Castle Hot Springs Rd and go North The staging area will be just after the road turns to dirt before the road splits east and west

later
Bill
The area you have pictured there will not work for staging.. The wide spot on the right is closed and the branch to the left dead ends into private property..
This is what you need to use for staging up there,
North on Castle Hot Springs road from (74) Carefree Hwy to the stop sign take a left and head around the top of the lake. After you cross the bridge at the top of the lake take your first right, 3/4 of a mile north of the bridge. Follow that until you see the OHV area with the information kiosks on the right, take a right into the parking area....

Or just meet in the wide spot after the stop sign, but there is no truck parking until the spot I posted above for those hauling there bikes...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterWheel View Post
The things I would do with that old broad would make a seasoned porn producer puke.
KTMSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #3207
IBRiding
Forever Grateful
 
IBRiding's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Queen Creek Az
Oddometer: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTMSER View Post
The area you have pictured there will not work for staging.. The wide spot on the right is closed and the branch to the left dead ends into private property..
This is what you need to use for staging up there,
North on Castle Hot Springs road from (74) Carefree Hwy to the stop sign take a left and head around the top of the lake. After you cross the bridge at the top of the lake take your first right, 3/4 of a mile north of the bridge. Follow that until you see the OHV area with the information kiosks on the right, take a right into the parking area....

Or just meet in the wide spot after the stop sign, but there is no truck parking until the spot I posted above for those hauling there bikes...
KTMSTER,

Thanks for the great information.

For anyone staging please let me know if you have any questions.

Bill
IBRiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:16 PM   #3208
gatogarto
Adventurer
 
gatogarto's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Oddometer: 16
Staging area

What happened with the staging area near the T intersection before the pavement ends? I've use that one a couple of times without any issues.

I'm in north Phoenix so I will probably ride to the meeting location. How can I recognize the group?
gatogarto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:38 PM   #3209
IBRiding
Forever Grateful
 
IBRiding's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Queen Creek Az
Oddometer: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatogarto View Post
What happened with the staging area near the T intersection before the pavement ends? I've use that one a couple of times without any issues.

I'm in north Phoenix so I will probably ride to the meeting location. How can I recognize the group?
Gatagarto,

Look for a fat guy in Blue jacket on a DR650 with a Skinny guy on a Blue XT

Just think Laurel and Hardy
IBRiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 09:01 PM   #3210
bent forks
Gnarly Adventurer
 
bent forks's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Oddometer: 392
the group

Thier the ones' with ROSES clenched in thier teeth


Have a great ride
__________________
Jack

"Tragically imprisoned by a Canadian winter" Lappeman
Escaped 2014-2015 to Arizona
bent forks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2015