ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West – California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 08:38 PM   #3736
bent forks
Gnarly Adventurer
 
bent forks's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Oddometer: 338
Winter

Just to let you know how Nancy and I have been spending the winter this year


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wkDvqQKGgDA


Low to night -14c, Thrus -16c, Fri -19c and Sat +1c but snow 2+ inches


HELP!!!!!
__________________
Jack

"Tragically imprisoned by a Canadian winter" Lappeman
bent forks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:00 PM   #3737
IBRiding
Blue Sky Black Death
 
IBRiding's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Queen Creek Az
Oddometer: 548
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZstateParksOHV View Post
suffering some drama on this thread...
http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...4#post23789594

Feel like vouching for an evil government employee

I'm about ready to throw in the towel and quit posting on forums, it's becoming discouraging and exposing me to trouble. Some knucklehead called work a few weeks ago whinning about me wasting my time posting to forums, not realizing I do it on my personal time. Figured me being an advocate for riding and getting trails built was something riders would appreciate. I guess I'm too much of an idealist sometimes.
Jeff,

Just remember that the vast majority of us really appreciate all you do and I am sure would be willing to let any powers that be know that!!!!

Bill
IBRiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:01 PM   #3738
IBRiding
Blue Sky Black Death
 
IBRiding's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Queen Creek Az
Oddometer: 548
Quote:
Originally Posted by bent forks View Post
Just to let you know how Nancy and I have been spending the winter this year


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wkDvqQKGgDA


Low to night -14c, Thrus -16c, Fri -19c and Sat +1c but snow 2+ inches


HELP!!!!!
Jack,

Sounds like you both need a little AZ get away
IBRiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:38 PM   #3739
JayHawk
Grandpa to 3
 
JayHawk's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Cookin, AZ
Oddometer: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZstateParksOHV View Post
Feel like vouching for an evil government employee
Absolutely. What can I do to help?
__________________
'07 DR 650
JayHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:03 AM   #3740
rickcool72
mOtOcIcLiStA
 
rickcool72's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Mesa, AZ
Oddometer: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic291 View Post
Come out and play. You can always buzz back and forth.
Thanks Aaron, I'll have to pass. Wife reminded me of a previous commitment.

rickcool72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:12 AM   #3741
fanatic291
Desert Tortoise
 
fanatic291's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: Mesa, by Usery
Oddometer: 470
No worries Ricardo. I was going to borrow a go pro for your future sponsor video.
fanatic291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:19 AM   #3742
azredline
Wobbly Adventurer
 
azredline's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Chandler, AZ
Oddometer: 399
Don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZstateParksOHV View Post
suffering some drama on this thread...
http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...4#post23789594

Feel like vouching for an evil government employee

I'm about ready to throw in the towel and quit posting on forums, it's becoming discouraging and exposing me to trouble. Some knucklehead called work a few weeks ago whinning about me wasting my time posting to forums, not realizing I do it on my personal time. Figured me being an advocate for riding and getting trails built was something riders would appreciate. I guess I'm too much of an idealist sometimes.
Your work is appreciated by many! Signed up for the single track summit to see if I can help in some small way even though I don't currently ride much ST.
__________________
Steve in AZ...
Time is the greatest teacher...but it kills all the students!
azredline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:23 AM   #3743
refokus
Just Learning
 
refokus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: North Phoenix
Oddometer: 2,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by azredline View Post
Your work is appreciated by many! Signed up for the single track summit to see if I can help in some small way even though I don't currently ride much ST.
If only it was held on Sunday so "Two Minute Timmy" could join....
__________________
"Single Trac is like Scotch, you have to aquire a taste for it!"
refokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:25 AM   #3744
refokus
Just Learning
 
refokus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: North Phoenix
Oddometer: 2,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZstateParksOHV View Post
suffering some drama on this thread...
http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...4#post23789594

Feel like vouching for an evil government employee

I'm about ready to throw in the towel and quit posting on forums, it's becoming discouraging and exposing me to trouble. Some knucklehead called work a few weeks ago whinning about me wasting my time posting to forums, not realizing I do it on my personal time. Figured me being an advocate for riding and getting trails built was something riders would appreciate. I guess I'm too much of an idealist sometimes.

Keep up the good work you are doing Jeff. You have my support and many others out there that ride. I truly appreciate what you have already done for this riding community.
__________________
"Single Trac is like Scotch, you have to aquire a taste for it!"
refokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:54 AM   #3745
utefan
03'XR650R
 
utefan's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale - Arizona
Oddometer: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZstateParksOHV View Post
suffering some drama on this thread...
http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...4#post23789594

Feel like vouching for an evil government employee

I'm about ready to throw in the towel and quit posting on forums, it's becoming discouraging and exposing me to trouble. Some knucklehead called work a few weeks ago whinning about me wasting my time posting to forums, not realizing I do it on my personal time. Figured me being an advocate for riding and getting trails built was something riders would appreciate. I guess I'm too much of an idealist sometimes.
What a bunch of Crap! I know I appreciate what you do for this riding community. Some people have to much time on their hands and think it is their place to tell others what to do. In a nut shell everyone deserves to be bitch slapped once in a while - If you find the knucklehead I will do it for you
__________________
06' Honda Ridgeline
I'm at my target weight, I'm just not at my target height yet!
utefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:56 AM   #3746
cyberdos
True Story Bro
 
cyberdos's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Oddometer: 22,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by utefan View Post
What a bunch of Crap! I know I appreciate what you do for this riding community. Some people have to much time on their hands and think it is their place to tell others what to do. In a nut shell everyone deserves to be bitch slapped once in a while - If you find the knucklehead I will do it for you
If you want to bithcslap Mil, please oh please, let me be there so I can film it.

Do you have life insurance?
__________________
...
Presione dos para español.
cyberdos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:01 PM   #3747
utefan
03'XR650R
 
utefan's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale - Arizona
Oddometer: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdos View Post
If you want to bithcslap Mil, please oh please, let me be there so I can film it.

Do you have life insurance?
Yes - great life insurance. Sounds like you might need some for calling Mil a knucklhead
__________________
06' Honda Ridgeline
I'm at my target weight, I'm just not at my target height yet!
utefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:01 PM   #3748
BIG-E
AKA; Mongo-E
 
BIG-E's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Oddometer: 1,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdos View Post
If you want to bithcslap Mil, please oh please, let me be there so I can film it.

Do you have life insurance?
He will be down soon to take a ride on my 690, should I let you know Darren when to be at my house?? Just

utefan just didn't realize it was Uncle Mil-T, I am sure... If there was ever a guy who I wouldn't want mad at me, it would be Uncle Mil..
__________________


"If my Technique Improves, so will my riding"!
BIG-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:04 PM   #3749
cyberdos
True Story Bro
 
cyberdos's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Oddometer: 22,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by utefan View Post
Yes - great life insurance. Sounds like you might need some for calling Mil a knucklhead
damn, you weren't talking about Mil?

Crap. I thought I has a future youtube hit on my hands.
__________________
...
Presione dos para español.
cyberdos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:05 PM   #3750
cyberdos
True Story Bro
 
cyberdos's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Oddometer: 22,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG-E View Post
He will be down soon to take a ride on my 690, should I let you know Darren when to be at my house?? Just

utefan just didn't realize it was Uncle Mil-T, I am sure... If there was ever a guy who I wouldn't want mad at me, it would be Uncle Mil..
I knew it. He's getting another bike.
__________________
...
Presione dos para español.
cyberdos is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014