ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West – California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2010, 03:28 PM   #61
GEEEE..S..BILL
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 112
Anybody want to ride tomorrow morning'ish? From that list anybody available? I'll be free RTR about 10am...maybe a fuzz earlier. I know some of you hit the FK last night.....Thats where I'd like to head. Lunch in Kearny @ the West Side Cafe or TBD if thats a no go. Be maybe 4 to 5 hours and about 150 miles or so from the QT on Hunt Hwy & Gary Rd. 50 miles or so of slab...the rest dirt.
GEEEE..S..BILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #62
Buster452
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 218
Laugh East of Phoenix Adventure Minutes 10/27/2010

East of Phoenix Adventure Clubhouse Gang Minutes 10/27/2010

6:30pm call to order. Orders were 3 burgers, 7 bud lights, 12 shots of Jeremia Weed and 1 pepsi (promptly rejected and replaced with RC[see bylaws].

Ratified ByLaws of the East of Phoenix Adventure Clubhouse Gang
- 750Volts! Is in charge and prepared to take the blame for everything that goes wrong.
- Official soda pop of the club is RC, preferably with Bacardi rum. If you prefer Malibu rum , the other girly clubs in town will be happy to take you.
- Pickup trucks are forbidden at all EPACG sponsored rides. If it hurts your ass too much to ride your little bike too far, then stop getting it patted at the other clubs.
- Technical inspection at each ride will verify that you have at least one item of useless shit tied on or stored in your bike. “Useless shit” can be easily identified as items that can be used by members of clubs with bikes too small to carry useless shit. Tire Irons, patch kits, air pumps, duct tape, cable ties, tools, tow straps, first aid kits, beer and warm clothes fall under the “useless shit” category. Exception: Anyone with a gay bell hanging under their bike at time of inspection shall be banished to the north.
- Ass patting is strictly forbidden. Members will risk physical injury resulting in an inability to operate their clutch and/or throttle.
- Assless chaps are forbidden *Exception for visiting NBNW club members.

7:15pm Motion proposed to go ride somewhere at some point in time. Motion carried.
7:16pm Meeting Adjourned.

The rides I've done and want to do.
Buster452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #63
cyberdos
True Story Bro

Oddometer: 23,962
Rick was right.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:35 PM   #64
GEEEE..S..BILL
Gnarly Adventurer

Marked my calendar for the 3rd.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #65
GEEEE..S..BILL
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEEE..S..BILL
Anybody want to ride tomorrow morning'ish? From that list anybody available? I'll be free RTR about 10am...maybe a fuzz earlier. I know some of you hit the FK last night.....Thats where I'd like to head. Lunch in Kearny @ the West Side Cafe or TBD if thats a no go. Be maybe 4 to 5 hours and about 150 miles or so from the QT on Hunt Hwy & Gary Rd. 50 miles or so of slab...the rest dirt.
Maybe next time! Offline for the night and gone..like a '59 Cadillac in the am.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #66
sonoran
bruh

Oddometer: 22,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by 750Volts!
After careful thought about timetables and fun factor, I think that we should make the following meet/ride. Let me know if you can make it.

Wednesday Nov 3rd 6:30 pm meet at Four Sons Gas Station/Blimpies on the
corner of Idaho road and 29th Ave (This is the us 60 exit off of Idaho road in Apache Junction). Those of you wanting food and or drink bring it with or buy it there. We will be riding to the Apache Lake Marina. I don't know if the have any seating there, but I called and we need no permits and we can burn stuff (wood). The ride up should take around 1.5 hours. This will give us about an hour to tell lies around the campfire and head back home.
For those of you running a bit late it gives a chance that you can ride up alone and ride with the pack back down.

(Just an FYI the cafe closes at 8pm at the marina and Tortilla Flats closes at 6 per their website. That's why I say bring your stuff with you.)

Hope you can make it cyberdos, sorry about the bad luck. Like Buster said lucky it wasn't the other plug.
Figures I'll be in SoCal Wed nite...
sonoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:53 PM   #67
GEEEE..S..BILL
Gnarly Adventurer

The local coffee shop, Rhino Caffe in Queen Creek hosts a Friday night cruise. They get cars, bikes, sand rails, drag cars...never know what might show up. Anybody up for a coffee ride thats close? Good food there too. From 5 til 7 or so. The Rhino is on Ellsworth Road south of Ocotillo at Sierra Park Blvd.

http://rhinocaffe.net/
Old 10-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #68
NomorBills
WesternExplorer

Oddometer: 140
Might just run out there for a java.
NomorBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:09 PM   #69
GEEEE..S..BILL
Gnarly Adventurer

Good chat over coffee. Thanks for showing up.

GEEEE..S..BILL screwed with this post 10-29-2010 at 08:05 PM
Old 10-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #70
Fishnbait
Adventurer

Oddometer: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEEE..S..BILL
Good chat over coffee. Thanks for showing up.
That's two meet and greets and no rides. Next time we got to ride.

Good seeing you guys.
Fishnbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:54 PM   #71
azweasie
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 155
any of you fellas doing the demo rides at victory tomorrow? i want to ride the 1000rr really bad, 172hp calling my name... maybe ill see you guys there
azweasie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:55 AM   #72
GEEEE..S..BILL
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishnbait
That's two meet and greets and no rides. Next time we got to ride.

Good seeing you guys.
Get some guys together and ride up to Grinding Stone and have lunch. Watch some off road racing.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:02 AM   #73
NomorBills
WesternExplorer

Oddometer: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by azweasie
any of you fellas doing the demo rides at victory tomorrow? i want to ride the 1000rr really bad, 172hp calling my name... maybe ill see you guys there

I will be there. Not interested in the RR, I want to ride a GS1200, I hear they haul ass on dark roads!
NomorBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:17 PM   #74
GEEEE..S..BILL
Gnarly Adventurer

If u mean me bill..I just got he date marked..Not 100% yet as mymid week days are not set in stone.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:55 PM   #75
Fishnbait
Adventurer

Oddometer: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by 750Volts!
Just re-posting to see if anyone is going other than me and Bill?

Wednesday Nov 3rd 6:30 pm meet at Four Sons Gas Station/Blimpies on the
corner of Idaho road and 29th Ave (This is the us 60 exit off of Idaho road in Apache Junction). Those of you wanting food and or drink bring it with or buy it there. We will be riding to the Apache Lake Marina. I don't know if the have any seating there, but I called and we need no permits and we can burn stuff (wood). The ride up should take around 1.5 hours. This will give us about an hour to tell lies around the campfire and head back home.
For those of you running a bit late it gives a chance that you can ride up alone and ride with the pack back down.

(Just an FYI the cafe closes at 8pm at the marina and Tortilla Flats closes at 6 per their website. That's why I say bring your stuff with you.)
Sorry, have to work at 4:30am Thursday.
Fishnbait is offline   Reply With Quote