ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #136
caycek5
Bionic Man, got Ti

Oddometer: 1,855
Missing Post?

I received an e-mail notification that draechon posted a question, but I am not seeing his post.

The address for the Piggly Wiggly where we will be meeting is 6611 Savannah Highway Neeses, SC 29107-9361. This is at 10:30 for a ride before lunch.

Orangeburg is where we will be having lunch meeting at noon. We will be at All Star Deli, 1208 St. Matthews Rd, Orangeburg, SC 29115 http://www.allstardeli.net/
caycek5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #137
boybrushedplad
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 355
breakfast?

is anyone going to be there earlier than 10:30 for breakfast and if so- what time?

I could do like 9:00 or maybe as early as 8:30 but, driving from Chapin, I don't want to get up much earlier than that- if no one says anything I'll just be getting there at like 10 or so I guess
boybrushedplad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #138
JALnSC
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,032
Not sure when I am getting there I am leaving here at about 8:00 not sure how many times I will stop.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #139
Draechon
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by caycek5 View Post
I received an e-mail notification that draechon posted a question, but I am not seeing his post.
Reading comprehension failure on my part, but fixed within 30 seconds of posting. I kept skimming over that Laura said the Piggly Wiggly in Neeses. With all the personal conversations that keep going on between certain inmates in this thread, I had to sift through the last 6 pages to try to figure out the plans for tomorrow.

Draechon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:50 PM   #140
kg4lho
Outside Sellin'

Oddometer: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draechon View Post
Reading comprehension failure on my part, but fixed within 30 seconds of posting. I kept skimming over that Laura said the Piggly Wiggly in Neeses. With all the personal conversations that keep going on between certain inmates in this thread, I had to sift through the last 6 pages to try to figure out the plans for tomorrow.
Draechon, please keep this chatter to a minimum as it interferes with our personal conversations.

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to him and will sup with him, and he with me." Jesus, Revelation 3:20

My KTM 620 RXC & Where I Ride.

Whats in the stable
'91 Honda ST1100
'98 KTM 620RXC
'99 Honda VFR800
kg4lho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #141
kalonji
nihilism or nothing

Oddometer: 1,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg4lho View Post
Draechon, please keep this chatter to a minimum as it interferes with our personal conversations.

kalonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #142
Laura0107
Retrophilic Rambler

Oddometer: 1,159
JALnSC, Speedy said you could ride his XRL if you want to when you get over here. He's not going to ride tomorrow; I think he's planting pine trees or something. We're not far from Neeses and I was going to lead y'all to some of our trails anyway, so we could make our place the first stop. Just a warning that the bike is at full height (nosebleed, I tell you!). If any street bikes are with us, I won't take us into any gnarly areas, though. We've had a very light rain here for the last few hours, but tomorrow looks good, just a little windy. I'll probably be on 'Squat tomorrow since the pavement might be a little damp in the morning and Barney just got the new knobbies. Though if we come get the XRL I could switch bikes for a while . I'll try to make it to the Pig by 10 a.m.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #143
kg4lho
Outside Sellin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura0107 View Post
JALnSC, Speedy said you could ride his XRL if you want to when you get over here. He's not going to ride tomorrow; I think he's planting pine trees or something. We're not far from Neeses and I was going to lead y'all to some of our trails anyway, so we could make our place the first stop. Just a warning that the bike is at full height (nosebleed, I tell you!). If any street bikes are with us, I won't take us into any gnarly areas, though. We've had a very light rain here for the last few hours, but tomorrow looks good, just a little windy. I'll probably be on 'Squat tomorrow since the pavement might be a little damp in the morning and Barney just got the new knobbies. Though if we come get the XRL I could switch bikes for a while . I'll try to make it to the Pig by 10 a.m.

You hear that Crash!?!? Some sucker's gonna let you ride their XR!

Just pickin' Laura, we don't call Joe "Crash". Well, not to his face anyway....

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to him and will sup with him, and he with me." Jesus, Revelation 3:20

Whats in the stable
'91 Honda ST1100
'98 KTM 620RXC
'99 Honda VFR800
Old 01-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #144
JALnSC
Beastly Adventurer

Things have come through at the last min. My buddy Marvin new inmate V-Marv. Aka Marvin is letting me use his truck so I will be there with my little girl. Thank you for the gracious offer.
Proframinf the GPS as we speek.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #145
PeeDeeRider
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 359
Can't remember if I posted that I WILL be there in the AM... See ya at Neeses.

PeeDeeRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #146
fox102
BORIKEN

Oddometer: 628
Will all be there!

I'll be there....found some fellow inmates....to drag up with me...

See ya all in the am.....

Ciao

1996 BMW R1100RT
1999 Suzuki Bandit 1200S (Sold)
2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (RIP)
fox102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:22 AM   #147
Laura0107
Retrophilic Rambler

Oddometer: 1,159
On way but Barney died and battery going tick tick, getting other bike, be there soon.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #148
JALnSC
Beastly Adventurer

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
if you are not here you are. Missing it.
3 falls so far but I just got here.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:47 AM   #149
harfooz
FJR1300 / FLHX

Oddometer: 307
Really wanted to be there today and introduce myself and Mrs. 'Fooz. A broken fib/tib in a mtn bike crash on New Year's Eve in Harbison said otherwise. Eat some good food for me! Now have a 36cm long x 9mm diameter titanium rod nailed in the lower left leg.

'fooz
Old 01-08-2011, 02:27 PM   #150
kg4lho
Outside Sellin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JALnSC View Post

if you are not here you are. Missing it.
3 falls so far but I just got here.

Way to go, Crash!

Careful getting home. Later, Wes

Whats in the stable
'91 Honda ST1100
'98 KTM 620RXC
'99 Honda VFR800