Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 10:58 PM   #2761
johnjen
I've Been Resigned

Oddometer: 15,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsignore View Post
I've had my IICE Air since last summer; while I'm generally pleased with the increase in performance, my penis has only increased about 20% in length and girth. Will the IICE Cool increase both stamina and sensitivity?
Now THIS is a marketing question worthy of a fully researched, in depth answer with full annotation and bibliography…

Wait for it. My muse is fully engaged and is working overtime on this…

YES!

JJ

WingMakers.com
Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1 pg. 590
Old 05-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #2762
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallowa View Post

Too cryptic for me...do you mean that -10 IICE Air + Cool will be an offset that will adjust the motor's A/F on my bike at an optimal ratio when ridden during a "Really Hot Summer...as in middle of the desert, in July, in a heat wave, hot" ???

Man, I hope that what you meant...cuz that is when I do ride my bike off road, up grades, under a load in 1-2 gear and at low RPMs...

This means this combination will provide for the optimal F/A ratio under all ambient temperatures; including scalding ass hot!...got it ..I think..

Thanks..
Hey there, Wallowa. Have you noticed you want to be told the specific right way? But you also want to do it the way you want, and would like us to tell you that is also the right way?

Ok, you got it! Any adjustment you make is perfect for you. You can't hurt anything by trying the different settings on the IICE Cool. Many people have done just that. Enjoy yourself!

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Old 05-10-2012, 07:19 AM   #2763
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeazyBuddha View Post

PS, will you be sending a PM or email to those of us that got the air? I check this thread out of fear that I will miss out on the initial batch of cools.

Any sense at all for when the Cool will come to market?

I'm actually not impatient, I know you are diligently working away but I am like a kid on the day before Christmas waiting for the latest word on the cool.
Thanks for asking about the upcoming products, WB, I appreciate your interest. I'm spending all my available free time on this started-out-as-a-hobby project. Sometimes I have more time available than others, but I get there. I always get there. Thanks for all of your understanding.

There are 2 and half batches of IICE Airs left, and then we'll retool and set up for the next hotrod device. Vrrroooom vrrroooom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainedChimp View Post

Ditto. Would like to check out of this thread but don't want to miss out. You'd think someone would take the marketing opportunity to collect the names of those interested in the Cool.
Boy, marketing is getting a little testy there with his response to you, eh TC? I understand you are awaiting the next product, me too! Also, I appreciate that you've seen enough, and you're sold.

The topic of a general email announcement has come up before. I have all of your email addresses and would like to do that. But here's the thing. I can't figure out how to send a group email without sharing everyone's email address with all the other recipients.

But maybe there's a workaround. Subscribe to the Vendor thread instead of this one. You won't get all the ongoing development information that you don't need, but you'll get an email notification when an announcement is posted. How's that?

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Old 05-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #2764
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial9xs View Post

Hey Poolside...How we looking for tomorrow's anticipated shipment?
I did not get much of a spare chance yesterday. I'll have some free hours later today and tonight. But I don't think the epoxy process will start till Friday.

If you guys want to chip in and buy me a Spot transmitter, I'll strap it to my ankle!

Old 05-10-2012, 07:49 AM   #2765
Treadless
used 2 b aventuring

Oddometer: 5,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolside View Post

But here's the thing. I can't figure out how to send a group email without sharing everyone's email address with all the other recipients.

blind carbon copy, AKA bbc, only one address is seen by the people receiving the copy.

I wish more people would use this feature when sending out emails to their entire address book.

Old 05-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #2766
YetiGS
No Talent Ass Clown

Oddometer: 7,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treadless View Post
blind carbon copy, AKA bbc, only one address is seen by the people receiving the copy.

I wish more people would use this feature when sending out emails to their entire address book.
[klay]bcc[/klay]
"You had better bring an extra magazine. Yeti's amped up on weird shit are hard to bring down." Lonestar2112
Old 05-10-2012, 08:40 AM   #2767
Randy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,344
Quote:

You beat me too it.

Just put your own address in the address bar and then copy/paste the rest of the list addresses into the Bbc address bar. Then no one sees the addresses that it was sent to other than yours and their own.
"some might call it a 'midlife crisis', I prefer to call it a renaissance of thought and action"... "Life is too short to do anything other than that about which you are absolutely passionate."..."Adventure is a frame of mind, set upon by action, not defined by equipment."..."It all boils down to your ability to say "SCREW IT" and really mean it"....Randy
Old 05-10-2012, 08:54 AM   #2768
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:

Agreed!

Re BCC:, My understanding is that most spam filters block mail with [undisclosed recipient] in the From line.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #2769
Randy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,344
Quote:
Agreed!

Re BCC:, My understanding is that most spam filters block mail with [undisclosed recipient] in the From line.

I just checked it by sending to a few of my addresses (AOL and Gmail). Works fine for me. Just don't hide who it's from and each recipient still sees who sent it. They just don't see who all else you sent it to.

Works the same in Outlook too and we use it all the time with my business account. As far as I know, I've never heard anything from IT about the spam filters catching anything.
"some might call it a 'midlife crisis', I prefer to call it a renaissance of thought and action"... "Life is too short to do anything other than that about which you are absolutely passionate."..."Adventure is a frame of mind, set upon by action, not defined by equipment."..."It all boils down to your ability to say "SCREW IT" and really mean it"....Randy
Old 05-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #2770
TrainedChimp
Consistently wrong

Oddometer: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjen View Post
So speaking as the head of the marketing dept. and also being one who KNOWS how to relagate and delegate with the best of them, are you willing to step up and volunteer your time and services for this heavily service oriented task?

Hmmmmmmmm?

I'm just curious is all…

JJ
No way, not on your life. I'm not sellin' nothin' and I ain't volunteering to help. I just want what's easiest for me, is that a problem?
Old 05-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #2771
Poolside OP
Syndicated

There is some pretty good mailing list software available on my web host account. It will send out individualized form emails with opt-in and opt-out links inside the email. But I haven't taken the time to study the user interface.

I think that's a good thing. Cause I'm pretty sure you don't want JJ running loose with an email spam bot.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #2772
johnjen
I've Been Resigned

Who me?

OOOOooohhh, shiney, shiney, what does this button do? Hmmm lets see

And marketing's all time favorite comeback saying,

It's a feature not a fault…

JJ

WingMakers.com

johnjen screwed with this post 05-10-2012 at 01:07 PM
Old 05-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #2773
WeazyBuddha
Carbon-Based Humanoid

Oddometer: 4,588
Quote:
{snip}
But maybe there's a workaround. Subscribe to the Vendor thread instead of this one. You won't get all the ongoing development information that you don't need, but you'll get an email notification when an announcement is posted. How's that?
Ok, went and found the thread. Link

You know marketing over at Booster Plug would have probably posted the link for the convenience of customers.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #2774
johnjen
I've Been Resigned

Ya gotta link for that?

JJ

WingMakers.com
Old 05-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #2775
Ridestrong
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 157
no effect

Well, I'm disappointed. I got one of the batches sent out in March and I've had it on my 1200GS ever since. Maybe I'm a numbnuts and have no sensitivity whatsoever but I can't tell a difference in before and after. Went out today and checked to make sure that it was in the -20 position as I remember PS telling one of the inmates that he might have "accidentally" had it in the 0 position. Mine was in the -20. Tried it in the 0 position and then back in the -20 and still can't tell a difference. Checked to make sure it was hooked up right, and, it is, so.....IDK. Any ideas? I really wanna get this thing working and I don't expect to have an erection for 20 hours from it either.
Closed Thread