Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 05:54 PM   #3511
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by liviob View Post

Hello Poolside. I ordered a IICE AIR this morning will i get an email confirmation of my order being received and shipped?
Thanks for your order, liviob! No email back and forth, but there's an Order List where everyone's initials appear. And you have your Paypal invoice.

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Old 10-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #3512
Poolside OP
Syndicated

We appreciate all the recent IICE Air orders. Thanks everyone!

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Old 10-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #3513
liviob
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolside View Post
Thanks for your order, liviob! No email back and forth, but there's an Order List where everyone's initials appear. And you have your Paypal invoice.

Thanks for showing the list and the build process photos. After reading the testimonials i can see that my bike has all of the EPA induced symptoms that the other posters speak of. Looking forward to this fix.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #3514
Ravenslair
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 390
Quote:

Almost at the bottom for me. I guess I have a little while to wait. Does beer delivered help the process or hinder it?
Old 10-03-2013, 08:16 AM   #3515
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenslair View Post

Almost at the bottom for me. I guess I have a little while to wait. Does beer delivered help the process or hinder it?
That's a wonderful sentiment, Raven. Wait till you get the IICE Air on your bike, then we can talk beer. Cheers! 

Old 10-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #3516
Three Dawg
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 421
Was wondering if all GSs are the same everywhere- ie. could I expect to see the same benefits fitting an IICE unit to my UK spec machine as one from the States?
Old 10-03-2013, 07:21 PM   #3517
CanoeMoon
CanoeMoon

Oddometer: 15
Three Dawg right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Dawg View Post
Was wondering if all GSs are the same everywhere- ie. could I expect to see the same benefits fitting an IICE unit to my UK spec machine as one from the States?
Hi Three Dawg, my OZ GS1100 is running like a dream summer/winter all weather. My thinking is that your GS doesn't care which country it resides in... it still improves the same.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #3518
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:

You bet. You should expect the same benefits on your UK bike as in the US and the world over. The IICE Air has traveled to a variety of countries, all with good results. Scroll about half way down the Order List to see where it's been. It isn't everywhere, but it's been around.

Old 10-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #3519
hopskipjump
Adventurer

Oddometer: 36
hmmm......

Well, I just ordered one via paypal, so I assume you are still accepting orders...

I would assume if we can still order them, that you are still accepting orders???

Amazin dedication! thanks!!!
Old 10-04-2013, 03:10 AM   #3520
Three Dawg
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 421
Quote:
You bet. You should expect the same benefits on your UK bike as in the US and the world over. The IICE Air has traveled to a variety of countries, all with good results. Scroll about half way down the Order List to see where it's been. It isn't everywhere, but it's been around.
Thanks, order on its way!
Old 10-06-2013, 09:43 AM   #3521
Daz the Aussie
Dualsporting Actor

Oddometer: 870
It finally arrived after 5 months and 4 days of waiting and reading all these great posts about this great and much talked about gizmo I eagerly fitted it and went for a ride and......
NOTHING!
I cannot discern one single difference in the way that the bike rides or how the motor "feels" and I have had this bike a long time so I know it well. I have to say I am pretty disappointed. Does it take time for the bike's computer to "learn" the new addition?
Old 10-06-2013, 10:55 AM   #3522
ghostrider1964
Edumacated Red Neck

Oddometer: 6,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz the Aussie View Post
It finally arrived after 5 months and 4 days of waiting and reading all these great posts about this great and much talked about gizmo I eagerly fitted it and went for a ride and......
NOTHING!
I cannot discern one single difference in the way that the bike rides or how the motor "feels" and I have had this bike a long time so I know it well. I have to say I am pretty disappointed. Does it take time for the bike's computer to "learn" the new addition?
Check the settings on the unit. Mine is set at 20 degrees. Make sure it is not in the bypass position. I have one on my GSA and one on my HP2E. I just had some service done at dealer and I had removed the IICE before taking it in. Rode 2 days without and then put it on and could tell the difference. I have 74,000 miles on my GSA which I bought new so I know my bike well and the difference is there. The main thing I have gained is better throttle response at low end which is great around here.
TEXAS-ROLL THE BONES RALLY 5 10/24-10/26/2014: THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
http://www.rollthebonesrally.com/
Old 10-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #3523
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz the Aussie View Post

NOTHING!
Daz, with an audition like that you're never going to get the part. :)

Old 10-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #3524
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:

Thanks, order on its way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopskipjump View Post

Well, I just ordered one via paypal, so I assume you are still accepting orders...

I would assume if we can still order them, that you are still accepting orders???

Amazin dedication! thanks!!!
Thank you fellas!

Yes hsj, there are more available.

Old 10-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #3525
Daz the Aussie
Dualsporting Actor

Oddometer: 870
Quote:
Daz, with an audition like that you're never going to get the part. :)

Sorry, totally over my head here. What did you mean by your comment? Perhaps as the purveyor of said part, a better response may have been to offer some kind of explanation as to what I can do to see a better result from the money that I spend with you? Your not exactly winning me over here with your "customer experience" bloke.