User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
Chaiku232 OP
Viva la Vida!

Oddometer: 51
KLR 650 2009 For sale in Argentina/Brazil or anywhere close

My name is Alex, Im currently selling my 2009 Kawasaki KLR650 that currently has 3,000 new miles after a complete engine rebuilt and components swap. Selling for $5000 US.

I purchased it new from the USA in Texas. Its been maintained extremely well, fully serviced according to the service manual, oil + filter changes on the spot etc. at authorized Kawasaki dealerships.

I have receipts and documentation for all major services at the authorized Kawasaki dealerships.

It is for sale now. Im currently in Buenos Aires and have no set plan where to go next, so I can sell it to you in Argentina, Brazil, Chile wherever youd like and will drive it to you upon purchase. Stop by in Buenos Aires to check it out first, I'll be here for the next month.

The engine was completely rebuilt with all brand new genuine Kawasaki parts including new valves, distribution chain etc. at 18,000 miles, so it is a basically new motorcycle/motor with 3,000 new miles on it.

It only has one owner, me, I have all paperwork that can signed over to you, its less than 1 year old and has full manufacvtures warranty until June 2011 with the new engine.

The KLR comes with- (everything you need to tour South America)
2 - pelican 1550s cases
1 Pelican 1600 case for the top
1 Icon Tank Bag
Happy Trials front crash bars
Happy Trail mounting bars
Happy Trails black metallic skid guard
Happy Trails Highway Pegs
Tour Master Cruise Control adaptor
2- 5 liter extra gasoline containers
Front tool PVC pipe tool tube
Rear PVC pipe tool tube
Front saddle bags, right and left.
Original KLR tools Kit
Go Pro HD camera attachments on windshield and mirror (removable)

Optional equipment
-6ft x 7ft Tent
- 110 Volt Electrical Heated vest and adaptor
-Universal 12 Volt adaptor for GPS/Laptop etc.
- 10, 15, 20 amp fuses
- Spare ignition key
-Industrial strength chain to secure motorcycle to tree/post etc with padlock.

Other items-
HD Go Pro Camera

The top Pelican 1600 case is screwed into the frame using the original KLR mounting rack, it can be removed it desired. The side panniers are held on by a bottom mounting brackets and 4 U-bolts that are removable but provide great security as it can only be accessed from the inside of the case to remove. The panniers come with an unmatching set of 5 padlocks of industrial strength.

The original cost of the bike was $6250 US, the happy trial mounting and crash guards were $ 500 US, plus the Pelican cases that were $ 350 US. Plus all the extras of tool tubes and heated vest. I'm only asking $5000 US for a basically new bike.

This KLR is originally Red, but there is an automotive grade black protective tape which I covered the plastic and tank with and the front plastic fairings that if taken off reveals a brand new untouched factory paint red paint.

Im pretty flexible on arrangements of payments and transactions and such. If the bike is not sold I will ship back to the states.

These are all the minor issues with the bike-The front fender has a small crack in the front, there are a few minor scratches on the top part of the tank that can be polished out easily and a few random superficial scratches on the front plastic fairings and one of the pelican cases has a broken chunk that was glued back on but is still fully functional and water proof.

I can also include everything you will ever need, so this bike is especially ready for another trip around south America and then some!

Please contact me if interested, I will depart south America sometime in June or July 2011 and hope to sell if to a lucky customer before then at this cheap price to avoid all the shipping chaos.

Thanks

Se habla Espanol

Alexchacon232@gmail.com
Argentina cell phone # 155 617 0652

The bike new

The bike very dirty but theoriteically looks similar to the above image of it new (the name and dirt are removable)

Rear view of the dirty bike without the top case

Pelican Cases mounting

Bracket and screws to mount top box

Protective automotive tape that is removable that has protected the bike since 0 miles.

Tool tube,

Minor scratches

Crack in plastic

go pro adaptors

http://www.YourExpeditionSouth.com
Chaiku232 is offline   Reply With Quote