ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Orange Crush > Crazy-Awesome almost Dakar racers (950/990cc)
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #31
modeselector
Common as muck

Oddometer: 623
Friendly staff who know KTM's and how to read a microfiche - 6+ years ordering from KTM CYCLEHUT and highly recommend.
modeselector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #32
Treewakr
throttle junkie

Oddometer: 33
I'm currently having issues with CycleHutt. Have two different orders with them on backorder since Sept. I'll be cancelling my orders.

There is a history of problems with them over the past year. You can check it out over on KTMtalk.
Treewakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #33
horizon seeker
Adventurer

Oddometer: 24
Waited almost 3 months for an order. Called them and told them to ship what they had and cancel the rest. Called around and finally found the parts I needed. Got everything in less than a week except the ones from KTM cycle hut. Took over two weeks and shipped in three different packages ( every thing could have fit in one ) and I paid all the extra freight. Trust me when I say that this will not happen again.
horizon seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #34
modeselector
Common as muck

Oddometer: 623
[QUOTE=Treewakr;17296361]I'm currently having issues with CycleHutt. Have two different orders with them on backorder since Sept. I'll be cancelling my orders.

I understand because I am in the same boat with the back order as you. It's unlikely they have our parts and not shipping it. In my case, the part is not in the country so doesn't matter where I order it from, everyone will give me the back order treatment.

Overall, they do a pretty good job imho.
modeselector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #35
Andrejs2112
ihatecars

Oddometer: 666
KTM cycle hutt SUCKS!!!!! ALWAYS a backorder. Terrible customer service. I wouldn't order a single washer from them...even if they had one to sell me. There, I feel better now.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #36
sven520
Adventurer

Oddometer: 94
Thumb

I have been dealing with Cycle Hutt about 10 years. Never had any problems. If you are having an issue with them call and talk to Tami or Justin they will work it out.
sven520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:52 AM   #37
big-t
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 482
Just checked on my order placed on 11-7-11.Probably won't see it before the 1st of Dec.They are saying KTM is backed up and not getting product shipped in a timely manner.

Supposedly KTM will be working thru the Thanksgiving weekend and hope to be caught up by the 1st of Dec....
big-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:02 AM   #38
Barman
Way Offline

Oddometer: 1,166
I ordered an injector and related parts FOUR frickin' months ago from them and the delivery date just keeps getting pushed back every time I inquire.

During this "experience" my compadres have ordered the same parts from Munn and have received them in a timely manner.

I hope they've spent my hard earned cash wisely....
Old 11-17-2011, 11:03 AM   #39
Goss
LC8 Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,365
I have used them for many years and a recent order from last month has been on the back order list still.

I did get a quick response from them when I emailed about an ETA on the order. But it still has not shown up.

I also use Hole Shot KTM and KTM Twins. I like to share. The Hutt better get it together.
Goss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:08 PM   #40
skopiec
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
Nice enough guys when you get them on the phone, but terrible when it comes to actually getting your stuff!

Bought my son a new jersey / pants last May. Jersey came in a bout a week, but the pants took almost 3 months. Unfortunately, they didn't fit, so we returned for a different size. After waiting another few weeks, we called for a refund, which itself took almost a month to process....all told this whole transaction has taken almost 5 months! Funny how they can get around to charging my CC quickly!

Shocking contrast to RMATV where I usually get my stuff in 2 days - without extra shipping costs. Never again.
skopiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #41
Black Hills
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,094
Bought my 990 from them, seem like a decent bunch of people? I've only ordered on line from them a few times but haven't had any issues? It appears to be a small operation so I doubt they have a lot in stock?
Black Hills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:39 PM   #42
crofrog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,455
ktmcyclehutt has always been slow, it's been worse than normal this last summer with them...

They couldn't even get me an OEM sprocket for the ktm 200 they said ktm was out...

Called ktmworld and had one the 2 days later....
crofrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:54 AM   #43
ridewestKTM
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,695
not good

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregneedham View Post
Same problem. Email notice after two days that my items would ship in 4-5 days. 12 days later I contacted them and was told it would be mid-December.

Cancelled my order.
This was my experience too. I might try again sometime.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #44
Denalidirt
High Plains Drifter

Oddometer: 901
3 weeks

and still waiting.
Funny, I ordered some stuff from CJdesigns and its on its way. He kept me in the loop as well which is always nice when you're waiting on product.
I don't think the customer should be the one calling and looking for the product, if its going to take some time or on backorder I think the retailer should give the customer a heads up
Denalidirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #45
Denalidirt
High Plains Drifter

Oddometer: 901
4 weeks

And counting
Denalidirt is offline   Reply With Quote