User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #76
hooliken
Awesome is a flavor

Oddometer: 2,608
Just an FYI folks.

Team 2 Racing (All KTM All the Time) has started doing online parts.

www.ktmpartsdirect.com

They are a local shop in Green Bay. Recently ordered from them and parts man said he can have just about anything in 2 days. I was fortunate enough to be able to pick up at the shop but shipping should not be an issue.

Got confirmation that my order was placed and was called personally to let me know that parts were there.

Give em a shot and support a great local KTM dealer.
hooliken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #77
runnin4melife
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 766
received an email from someone with the heading "pissed" which I though was appropriate haha, they apologized for the issue and I confirmed that I wanted to cancel the order because I cannot wait that long for a simple part. So perhaps once they reestablish their roots they might come back on top but until then I am wary.
runnin4melife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #78
xcflyn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,104
I waited over a month for parts for my 450. Every week it was "next week" 5 weeks later they never even ordered the parts. Cancel order - order from ktm world - got the parts faster then the refund from cycle hutt , even after 3 follow up calls to get me refund. Never ever will I buy from cycle hutt ! ktm world is much better !
xcflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:31 PM   #79
runnin4melife
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcflyn View Post
I waited over a month for parts for my 450. Every week it was "next week" 5 weeks later they never even ordered the parts. Cancel order - order from ktm world - got the parts faster then the refund from cycle hutt , even after 3 follow up calls to get me refund. Never ever will I buy from cycle hutt ! ktm world is much better !
I am giving them 72 hrs and then they will have to deal with my credit card company for the refund. You wonder how they stay afloat with this poor customer service. I imagine they claim all of these items on their website but it seems they have to get everything from other sources.
runnin4melife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #80
brocku
Adventurer

Oddometer: 50
Wicked

I placed an order with them June 4th. A total of @ 10 items. 7 were in stock. A month later I receive 4 items and some of them were the out of stock items. Paid the USPS bill of $35.00.
Two weeks later I ask them where the rest of the order is; vague respopnse.
A month later the rest of the items arrive shipped via UPS. They wanted $110.00 for shipping and border fees. I said "send it back!" to the delivery guy.
Two weeks later no one has any idea where the box is. Is it with UPS or in their own warehouse.
I make another call and recieve more vague and very clueless answers. I say " cancel my order and refund my credit card". Oh, they just happen to have found my order sitting in the warehouse. I asked them if they would ship it to me express post and eat the charges. They said yes. Got it 5 days later.
This turned out to be a game for me, to see how inept their departments were. I gather that they haven't a clue whats going on in the warehouse.
12 weeks to get my order, buyer beware!
In a child like way it was fun yelling at them .
brocku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #81
boardrider247
Weekend Anarchist

Oddometer: 424
All out lies

Here is my story in a nutshell

Place order 5/5 some of it is plastic. I know it will be special order.
6/5 I send email asking whats up. I am told my parts were on backorder and I will see them "next week"
6/18 again I send a email asking where my parts are
6/19 response saying blah blah blah "should be shipped in 1 to 2 weeks"
7/12 again ask where my parts are
7/18 I ask when I can expect to see my parts
7/19 told my parts are still at drop shipper and my order will get put on the "priority list" to get pushed through
8/12 again where are my parts email sent
8/17 again nastier where are my parts email, I ask for a refund
8/20 response telling me they won't issue a refund on special order parts

So this morning I send another email asking where my parts are. They finally admit that my order was lost and offer to issue a refund or re-order the parts. I tell them I want a refund.

Then they send me this email

"Your order is canceled.

If you need assistance with your refund, please contact your credit card company because we are no longer issuing refunds for orders in our old system.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
Customer Service
CYCLEHUTT Sturgis"

I send a response telling them no way. I want a refund from them I don't want to deal with the credit card company.
Just now I get this

"Your order is canceled.

If you need assistance with your refund, please contact your credit card company because we are no longer issuing refunds for orders in our old system.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
Customer Service
CYCLEHUTT Sturgis"

Basically they are telling me to get bent.
I paid via paypal. So I have setup a claim with them. But I don't have much hope.

PLEASE NO ONE PLACE A ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN.

As far as I'm concerned they stole my money.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #82
boardrider247
Weekend Anarchist

Oh and I will be bumping this thread periodically with updates as to how they respond.
If nothing else it will help warn others off of them.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:34 AM   #83
boardrider247
Weekend Anarchist

Paypal says my case doesn't qualify for their resolution system.

This morning I filed a claim with the BBB, let's see if it goes anywhere.

boardrider247 screwed with this post 10-14-2012 at 05:30 AM
boardrider247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:16 AM   #84
xcflyn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,104
Maybe a the head ass clown should get a link to this thread sent to him. All though he or she is probably sitting on the beach on the Bahamas' spending the money they screw people out of
xcflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:32 AM   #85
adventure95004
Adventurer

Oddometer: 76
Always have had good service from them, but I have always called in my order. Shipping times were always fairly accurate.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-14-2012, 06:34 AM   #86
KTMforget
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 775
I too had a bad experience with this company. Six weeks later, no communication, contacted them multiple times, same old things - delays with drop ship company, product is backordered, etc. Very poor business practices to say the least.

I called to cancel the order, then received an email a week later saying my order would ship the next week - REALLY?

Will never do business with them again. That is for sure.

Companies like this make us look REALLY good without trying.

We specialize in the best parts for BMW and KTM Adventure bikes. WE TEST WHAT WE SELL!! Not just MADE in the U.S.A., made BETTER!
KTMforget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:40 AM   #87
booger1
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 805
I've ordered from them before, seemed like it took awhile but still got my stuff. However post like this always change peoples minds. I don't think I'll order from them again.
TAKE THAT CYCLEHUTT FOR SCREWIN WITH ADV PEEPS.

booger1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #88
Hipster
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,629
KTM must have dropped Cycle Hutt as a dealer, this past June they didn't have any new KTM's on their showroom floor.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #89
boardrider247
Weekend Anarchist

Cycle hutt finally responded to my BBB complaint. Here is a copy of their response.

"I am very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Unfortunately, we had a complete system crash on 10/15/12 and lost all of our information. We are only able to see orders from 10/16/12 and on. When the system crashed we lost all of the information for every order ever placed in the system as well as all of the customers and there contact information.

Because of this I am unable to look up your order. Unfortunately we are unable to see what orders have shipped and what have not. We are advising all customer who have placed an order before 10/15/12 to contact their credit card company and file a charge back or to request their money back through PayPal. Every chargeback filed is being automatically approved as long as the charge was before 10/15/12.

Once again I am greatly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. If you have any problems, questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact me directly at 605-561-4888 ext 16. I would be more than happy to assist you any way I can."

I will simply say this for now. This is a lie. I have a email from them dated 10/12/12 stating that their system had crashed and they were unable to issue a refund. Unless they are able to predict the future they are trying to blow smoke.

I did send a paypal request for funds and noted it was for a refund of this order. If they don't send the money back by the end of the day tomorrow I will give them a call before pushing farther with the BBB claim.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #90
thorinoakenshield
ya mo be there

Oddometer: 443
my $0.02:
munn racing is awesome.
i just ordered a part and it was in stock and shipped the same day .
Two-day shipping 'cause I'm in a HURRY!!
just call them to order.
thorinoakenshield is offline   Reply With Quote