ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #166
moggi1964
Tiger Keeper
 
moggi1964's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Madison, NJ
Oddometer: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidi - on track View Post
Hi bone13,

we're glad to help you with this.
Please let us know if everything is good when it arrives at your home.


Thanks again


Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy
Can I just say that, assuming the fit works for me, I shall be buying Spidi gear this Spring based to a great extent on the customer service shown in this thread.

Keep up the good work, Matteo; you are a big part of why I am choosing Spidi
moggi1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #167
not4us
n00b
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Oddometer: 6
Hi Matteo,
Found out about your Easter Special on here and went ahead an ordered the following:
  • SUPERSTORM H2OUT OVERPANTS
  • MULTITECH KNEE PROTECTORS
  • T-WINTER GLOVES

Couple of questions.
I ordered the Multitech Knee Protectors as I understand the Superstorm H2Out Pants don't have any protectors, is that correct and are these protectors valid for these overpants?
Secondly, I'm in Australia, what's the shipping time estimate?

Cheers and congratulations on a good job (very few ger companies go to such attention to customers)!!

not4us screwed with this post 03-19-2012 at 01:09 AM
not4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:06 PM   #168
dadsafrantic
Chef?
 
dadsafrantic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Mare Island, CA.
Oddometer: 72
marathon jacket

hey matteo,

i bought the marathon jacket from a us supplier. i am impressed with how warm i felt after an 80 mile ride at 48 degrees F. i was wearing a t shirt and a longs sleeve t shirt underneath and was very comfortable doing 75-80 mph. i had left the tags on the jacket just in case i didn't think i would keep it. i took the tags off when i got home. very comfortable and adjustable. i will be getting the pants in the next couple of months for sure. lucky for me i will be testing how water proof this jacket is this week. i will keep you posted. oh yeah, it's a capo for my capo.

D
__________________
06 Capo bought new in 09. 56.9k miles 6/29/12
06 GS 500F new in 06 sold with 49,000 miles in 09
lots of bikes many years earlier
ATGATT
dadsafrantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:36 AM   #169
Spidi - on track OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Spidi - on track's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Italy
Oddometer: 368
Choosing Spidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by moggi1964 View Post
Can I just say that, assuming the fit works for me, I shall be buying Spidi gear this Spring based to a great extent on the customer service shown in this thread.

Keep up the good work, Matteo; you are a big part of why I am choosing Spidi
Hi Moggi,

thanks for your compliment (I just love my job that's maybe a reason).
If you don't mind, come back to me before choosing the right products, I will help you in selection.


Thanks again for your interest


Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy
__________________
Established in 1977, Spidi is a world leader in technical motorcycle apparel.

Spidi is creator of Ergo Jacket.

Visit us here.
Spidi - on track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:45 AM   #170
Spidi - on track OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Spidi - on track's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Italy
Oddometer: 368
Spidi Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by not4us View Post
Hi Matteo,
Found out about your Easter Special on here and went ahead an ordered the following:
  • SUPERSTORM H2OUT OVERPANTS
  • MULTITECH KNEE PROTECTORS
  • T-WINTER GLOVES

Couple of questions.
I ordered the Multitech Knee Protectors as I understand the Superstorm H2Out Pants don't have any protectors, is that correct and are these protectors valid for these overpants?
Secondly, I'm in Australia, what's the shipping time estimate?

Cheers and congratulations on a good job (very few ger companies go to such attention to customers)!!
Hi not4us,

thank you for choosing Spidi.
Yes Superstorm H2Out is a very easy-to-use over pant.
Multitech protectors are the good ones for that; they're very comfortable but with high impact-absorption values.



Delivery to Australia takes 2 to 5 working days, depending from where're you located (big city areas or countryside).

Stay in contact for any suggestion or request.


Thanks again for your interest


Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy
__________________
Established in 1977, Spidi is a world leader in technical motorcycle apparel.

Spidi is creator of Ergo Jacket.

Visit us here.
Spidi - on track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:13 AM   #171
Spidi - on track OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Spidi - on track's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Italy
Oddometer: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsafrantic View Post
hey matteo,

i bought the marathon jacket from a us supplier. i am impressed with how warm i felt after an 80 mile ride at 48 degrees F. i was wearing a t shirt and a longs sleeve t shirt underneath and was very comfortable doing 75-80 mph. i had left the tags on the jacket just in case i didn't think i would keep it. i took the tags off when i got home. very comfortable and adjustable. i will be getting the pants in the next couple of months for sure. lucky for me i will be testing how water proof this jacket is this week. i will keep you posted. oh yeah, it's a capo for my capo.

D
Hi dadsfarantic,

thank you for choosing Spidi.
Marathon is a superb product, bestselling in many countries already, and jus being sold since this January.
If you enjoyed it on mid-cold weather, you'll be surprised of how good it is on hot weather, once you remove thermal liner and H2Out membrane, and you open the 6 air vents.

Stay in contact for further feedbacks.


Thanks again for your interest


Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy
__________________
Established in 1977, Spidi is a world leader in technical motorcycle apparel.

Spidi is creator of Ergo Jacket.

Visit us here.
Spidi - on track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #172
bone13
Gnarly Adventurer
 
bone13's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Oddometer: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidi - on track View Post
Hi bone13,

we're glad to help you with this.
Please let us know if everything is good when it arrives at your home.


Thanks again


Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy
Matteo,
Liner arrived today (man that was quick!)
Everything looked great, Size XL correct and thermal liner looks like it will match, but there is one problem. The teeth on the zippers on the liner that attach the liner to the jacket are larger than the ones on my jacket. So, sadly they wont zip together. My guess is the zippers for the step-in H2Out were upgraded at some point for a more durable zipper.
Anyway, I don't know if I was sent an incorrect liner for my jacket, or if this one is perhaps may be the only one now still available.

If it helps here are the codes from the labels
original liner:
Controllo - 212
Stagione - CAAC
Modelo - D03
Colore - 050

New liner:
Controllo - 424
Stagione - CAAH
Modelo - V33
Colore - 026

I'm not at all upset, as I do understand that I have an older jacket and you guys are doing what you can to help me out.
But I would appreciate if you could check that for me.

Much Thanks and Appreciation
__________________
The Trouble with Trouble is it usually starts with Fun

www.ridgerunneradventures.com

bone13 screwed with this post 03-19-2012 at 08:11 PM
bone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:57 AM   #173
Spidi - on track OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Spidi - on track's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Italy
Oddometer: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone13 View Post
Matteo,
Liner arrived today (man that was quick!)
Everything looked great, Size XL correct and thermal liner looks like it will match, but there is one problem. The teeth on the zippers on the liner that attach the liner to the jacket are larger than the ones on my jacket. So, sadly they wont zip together. My guess is the zippers for the step-in H2Out were upgraded at some point for a more durable zipper.
Anyway, I don't know if I was sent an incorrect liner for my jacket, or if this one is perhaps may be the only one now still available.

If it helps here are the codes from the labels
original liner:
Controllo - 212
Stagione - CAAC
Modelo - D03
Colore - 050

New liner:
Controllo - 424
Stagione - CAAH
Modelo - V33
Colore - 026

I'm not at all upset, as I do understand that I have an older jacket and you guys are doing what you can to help me out.
But I would appreciate if you could check that for me.

Much Thanks and Appreciation

Hi bone,

that was really quick isn't it?
Well we tested some we have here in stock, everything working perfect. Are you sure you zipped the right zip to the jacket? Liner has 2 zips, one for closing + one for attaching to the jacket.
By the way can you confirm the liner has attachment buttons for the thermal liner?
__________________
Established in 1977, Spidi is a world leader in technical motorcycle apparel.

Spidi is creator of Ergo Jacket.

Visit us here.
Spidi - on track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:47 AM   #174
bone13
Gnarly Adventurer
 
bone13's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Oddometer: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidi - on track View Post
Hi bone,

that was really quick isn't it?
Well we tested some we have here in stock, everything working perfect. Are you sure you zipped the right zip to the jacket? Liner has 2 zips, one for closing + one for attaching to the jacket.
By the way can you confirm the liner has attachment buttons for the thermal liner?
Just double checked it. Yes I am trying to connect the proper zippers. Easy way to tell, liner to jacket zippers zip down, closing zipper zips up ( nice design feature, btw to keep you from trying to zip the wrong zippers together ).
The Thermal liner snaps in perfectly. The only difference appears to be the tooth sizes in the zippers for the liner to the jacket.

So as not to clutter your thread here, I can PM or email pics to show you the differences if you like.

Thanks again for all your help and attention. You all at Spidi really rock!
__________________
The Trouble with Trouble is it usually starts with Fun

www.ridgerunneradventures.com
bone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #175
Scoby
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: between pubs in Wexford Ireland
Oddometer: 15
Hi Matteo,

I've been looking at the Marathon Suit. Is there a sizing chart relating to your suits? The website never shows the Marathon suit in stock in any size larger than Medium....... is there a waiting time

thank you
Scoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:56 AM   #176
Spidi - on track OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Spidi - on track's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Italy
Oddometer: 368
Spidi availability and size chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoby View Post
Hi Matteo,

I've been looking at the Marathon Suit. Is there a sizing chart relating to your suits? The website never shows the Marathon suit in stock in any size larger than Medium....... is there a waiting time

thank you
Hi Scoby,

availability can change very quickly on spidi.com store. Right now you have almost all sizes (but not 3XL) available on Marathon Suit; please check it http://www.spidi.com/eu/eu_en/motorc...2out-suit.html

You can find size chart here: http://www.spidi.com/media/fit-guide/Tute.pdf
Please use following chart to correspond Italian sizes and US sizes:


ITA - US
46 - M
48 - L
50 - L
52 - XL
54 - XL
56 - XXL
58 - XXL
60 - 3XL
62 - 3XL



Hope everything is clear

I remind you shipping is free (not including local taxes and duties) for all orders placed before April 9th.

Thanks again for your interest


Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy
__________________
Established in 1977, Spidi is a world leader in technical motorcycle apparel.

Spidi is creator of Ergo Jacket.

Visit us here.
Spidi - on track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #177
dadsafrantic
Chef?
 
dadsafrantic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: Mare Island, CA.
Oddometer: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidi - on track View Post
Hi dadsfarantic,

thank you for choosing Spidi.
Marathon is a superb product, bestselling in many countries already, and jus being sold since this January.
If you enjoyed it on mid-cold weather, you'll be surprised of how good it is on hot weather, once you remove thermal liner and H2Out membrane, and you open the 6 air vents.

Stay in contact for further feedbacks.


Thanks again for your interest


Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy
hey should i spray some sort of waterproofing spray on the jacket to seal it? it seems like it would make the jacket look odd. it seems pretty tightly woven at this juncture as well.
__________________
06 Capo bought new in 09. 56.9k miles 6/29/12
06 GS 500F new in 06 sold with 49,000 miles in 09
lots of bikes many years earlier
ATGATT
dadsafrantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #178
Spidi - on track OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Spidi - on track's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Italy
Oddometer: 368
Spidi Marathon H2Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsafrantic View Post
hey should i spray some sort of waterproofing spray on the jacket to seal it? it seems like it would make the jacket look odd. it seems pretty tightly woven at this juncture as well.
Hi dadsfrantic,

you don't need to spray, the external is water resistant anyway.
Please post - if possible- a picture of you wearing the suit, I'm very curious about how it fits.


Thanks again for your interest


Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy
__________________
Established in 1977, Spidi is a world leader in technical motorcycle apparel.

Spidi is creator of Ergo Jacket.

Visit us here.
Spidi - on track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #179
not4us
n00b
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Oddometer: 6
Matteo, got the SuperStom H2Out pants delivered today along with the knee protectors and gloves, so 5 days in total to get them delivered to Australia, pretty fast if you ask me!
Put the pads on the pants and tried them out and they fit me great at the waist, however the legs a re bit too long but I noticed there's around 10 cm of "extra" hem with no zipper, is it safe to get this cut and sewn up at a seamstress???

Cheers and thanks for the great service you guys provide, will definitely come back whenever I need more gear!
not4us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:37 AM   #180
Spidi - on track OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Spidi - on track's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Italy
Oddometer: 368
Spidi Superstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by not4us View Post
Matteo, got the SuperStom H2Out pants delivered today along with the knee protectors and gloves, so 5 days in total to get them delivered to Australia, pretty fast if you ask me!
Put the pads on the pants and tried them out and they fit me great at the waist, however the legs a re bit too long but I noticed there's around 10 cm of "extra" hem with no zipper, is it safe to get this cut and sewn up at a seamstress???

Cheers and thanks for the great service you guys provide, will definitely come back whenever I need more gear!
Hi not4us,

I'm glad your pants arrived very quickly.
Yes you can short them no problem.



Thanks again


Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy
__________________
Established in 1977, Spidi is a world leader in technical motorcycle apparel.

Spidi is creator of Ergo Jacket.

Visit us here.

Spidi - on track screwed with this post 03-23-2012 at 04:28 AM
Spidi - on track is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014