Yea I know him he is a crazy mofo..

trailsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:22 AM   #62
trailsaw
remember tomorrow

Oddometer: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woods Rider View Post
I plan on getting over there and connecting with Trailsaw to ride.

I'm ready...it'll be 3 weeks this Sunday-much too long.

I bet my "secret stash" in Malbis could handle 3 or 4 riders wif quiet pipes on a weekend...more on a schoolday
Old 12-22-2010, 11:51 AM   #63
bzrider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_Court View Post
You live off Casa Maria Lane BZ?
no across the street in emerald shores. i grew up in grand lagoon alot of those trails we made and road as kids.back then my parents would drop us off on johnsons beach and we would ride to fort mackray through the dunes
bzrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:05 PM   #64
ElusivePedro
Layin' Low

Oddometer: 2,588
Oh! OK. My Sister and her family have lived there for decades (Casa Maria). Back in the day, on the north side of GBH Casa maria lane was just a dirt driveway (basically) leading to 4 duplexes and that was about all there was to it. My Dad bought the property back around 1976. I recon it's about 15 acres or so. Now it's paved and there are three new homes that have been built (in addition to the duplexes) The pavement stops where my portion begins - it's a dirt road with a loop at the end of it near where my old double-wide was. I cleared that driveway access myself (with the help of some friends). We pulled my double-wide in with a bulldozer. There was nothing but woods back in the late 80s I'd recon about 450 acres worth. I lived in that "shimmy-shack" for about 4 years while I telecommuted for my office up in Tysons Corner Va. I used to take my "lunch breaks" on my old DS185 and scream around back through the brush and palmettos. It was awesome. Now there is a family living back where my old trailer used to be. It was wrecked by hurricane ivan so now they have their own mobile home plugged into the same space. I believe they lease or rent that 2.5 acre parcel from my pop.
"Buttercup" - '04 AN250 Helix
ElusivePedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:21 PM   #65
bzrider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_Court View Post
Oh! OK. My Sister and her family have lived there for decades (Casa Maria). Back in the day, on the north side of GBH Casa maria lane was just a dirt driveway (basically) leading to 4 duplexes and that was about all there was to it. My Dad bought the property back around 1976. I recon it's about 15 acres or so. Now it's paved and there are three new homes that have been built (in addition to the duplexes) The pavement stops where my portion begins - it's a dirt road with a loop at the end of it near where my old double-wide was. I cleared that driveway access myself (with the help of some friends). We pulled my double-wide in with a bulldozer. There was nothing but woods back in the late 80s I'd recon about 450 acres worth. I lived in that "shimmy-shack" for about 4 years while I telecommuted for my office up in Tysons Corner Va. I used to take my "lunch breaks" on my old DS185 and scream around back through the brush and palmettos. It was awesome. Now there is a family living back where my old trailer used to be. It was wrecked by hurricane ivan so now they have their own mobile home plugged into the same space. I believe they lease or rent that 2.5 acre parcel from my pop.
i have a trail that comes out behind that trailer .i have a couple of single track sec. that goes down by a lake that is where those pics on pensacola forum ,with the gs came from
bzrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #66
ineptizoid
I'm scared hold me

Oddometer: 5,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailsaw View Post
I bet my "secret stash" in Malbis could handle 3 or 4 riders wif quiet pipes on a weekend...more on a schoolday
Malbis, you say? I think I know where yer secret stash is.

And yer secret's safe with me

Everything I really needed to know, I learned in Schneider School.

Official Organizer of the ADVrider Sandbox Hooligans Anti-FEE Movement

Quoth the Photojournalist: Am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me--WRONG!
ineptizoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #67
trailsaw
remember tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineptizoid View Post
Malbis, you say? I think I know where yer secret stash is.

And yer secret's safe with me
Ruh Roh...meetya there??

Itsnot the old I-10 area-that's being patrolled, I'm told.

This is in the back of some...neighborhood.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:57 AM   #68
hooknup
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 263
Trail, is there any trails near I10 that you can tell me where to get on. I have seen the power line off the road that runs between Home Depot and Lowes.

09 530 exc - great bike SOLD

1969 Honda Ct-70 (Late night yard basher)
hooknup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:51 AM   #69
forrestrider
Dont Do Stupid Shit..

Oddometer: 1,749
I told work im not working the 30th. going to go up to last ride, Im going to leave the oassis truck stop and take dirt up to bay minette any one wont to go?
forrestrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:16 PM   #70
hooknup
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by forrestrider View Post
I told work im not working the 30th. going to go up to last ride, Im going to leave the oassis truck stop and take dirt up to bay minette any one wont to go?
I will go with you if I am in town. Not for sure yet I am gonna be here. Is the 450 running? I think we are going to try and ride on Sunday if you can make it.

09 530 exc - great bike SOLD

1969 Honda Ct-70 (Late night yard basher)
hooknup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #71
trailsaw
remember tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooknup View Post
Trail, is there any trails near I10 that you can tell me where to get on. I have seen the power line off the road that runs between Home Depot and Lowes.
That's the area that was decent in the day, but now is rumored to be patrolled. Renegade ride at your own risk, as always.
BTW-there was an oozing sewer main about halfway through there years ago shirley it's been repaired?
Saw a guy in there do a flying W on a 4 wheeler for about 8 seconds-went over the front-back brake rotor gouged his eye loose-knocked unconcious he pissed himself. Flip flops, shorts, no skid lidand the sumbitch had run out of beer....

There's mo bettah close though-holla
Old 12-23-2010, 01:24 PM   #72
forrestrider
Dont Do Stupid Shit..

Oddometer: 1,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooknup View Post
I will go with you if I am in town. Not for sure yet I am gonna be here. Is the 450 running? I think we are going to try and ride on Sunday if you can make it.

working sunday, I took the 30th off take it off 2, may stop by that bike shop in BM.
forrestrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #73
ineptizoid
I'm scared hold me

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailsaw View Post
Ruh Roh...meetya there??

Itsnot the old I-10 area-that's being patrolled, I'm told.

This is in the back of some...neighborhood.
OK, I thought you were talkin about the I-10 area. They're patrolling it now?

That I-10 area has [or had] some trails that lead to the back of a neighborhood (maybe yer stash--but I practice don't ask don't tell); there used to be a pretty extensive trail network over there several years ago. It's prolly been 5 years since I've been over that way. I figured all that construction was gonna shut that area down. All good things must end, I suppose...

Quoth the Photojournalist: Am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me--WRONG!
Old 12-23-2010, 10:43 PM   #74
ineptizoid
I'm scared hold me

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrestrider View Post
Hey I'm planning on hitting the Stagecoach too, but I'm riding with a couple FloribamaRider guys who will be on streetbikes, so we'll be running backroads all the way up there & back. Madhouse knows a killer dirt route up to Stockton from Loxley, I followed him on it for Stagecoach '06 I think it was...man time flies.

Old 12-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #75
trailsaw
remember tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineptizoid View Post
Hey I'm planning on hitting the Stagecoach too, but I'm riding with a couple FloribamaRider guys who will be on streetbikes, so we'll be running backroads all the way up there & back. Madhouse knows a killer dirt route up to Stockton from Loxley, I followed him on it for Stagecoach '06 I think it was...man time flies.
If it's "Old Brady?" that runs out to Wilcox road behind Steelwood most of the bridges are out-was told this last night....fwiw