ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM   #1
DHmtbr OP
BikeFreek

Oddometer: 59
Trooper pull a pitman move on a crotch rocket

In a nut shell watched a statie wreck out a crotch rocket up bear creek at Grapevine Rd Sunday at 10:45 AM. There was another guy Drew who witnessed this with me. I did not know Drew or the rider that got crashed out. I got the wrong number for you Drew. One of your buddies looks at this site please contact me ASAP.
If anyone here knows that crotch rocket rider who got ran off the road by that state trooper as he, Drew and I were all slowing down and pulling over. Please have him and or his attorney contact me. I'm in shock of what I witnessed, the very people who are saposed to protect and serve tried to kill this guy! The cop flipped him over and he landed 10' behind me dam near taking me out. Of course as we attempted to contact the state patrol office once Drew and I went up the road to protect ourselfs from these thugs that call themselfs cops, I finally got a call back from the statie office and they said "were not taking your statement cause the tape showed he tried shooting the gap". Sorry that is NOT what happened not even close! The trooper swerved into him forcing the bike to hi side off the road at about 15 MPH. Drew and I did not stay around as we just witnessed a cop attempt to kill a guy for speeding as he was pulling over to get his ticket. I'm floored, shocked and terrified of these police.
The cop got out with a taser gun aimed at the downed rider, who just had a 600 lbs bike land on him, and laying motionless on the shoulder of the road. Cuffs him forcefully and rolls him over with NO regard to if he just broke his neck or back. Please if you know this rider contact me!!!!

DHmtbr screwed with this post Yesterday at 04:17 PM
DHmtbr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM   #2
Pariahtize
Miscategorized

Oddometer: 1,164
Right on dude. . . good on ya! I hope you make contact.

This kind of stuff happens all too often. . . law enforcement out of control that is. . . .
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM   #3
DHmtbr OP
BikeFreek

Me and that Drew guy meet back up,up the road with his two buddies. We were all just shocked at what we just watched, unbelievable.
I've also got an email into Peter Boils to get some heat on these thugs. Cop was a young Kidd probably fresh out of cadet school. I could tell he realized he knew he just got witnessed attempting to kill a guy on a motorcycle. He was trying to get some bicyclist to stop and asked " did you see him trying to run". There protocol is to play the part yell " stop resisting" " stop running" that makes it ok to beat you to death while cuffing you. This poor guy probably was carving the canyon but he CLEARLY was pulling over with us! Does that make it right for a pitman maneuver, then forcing his hands behind his back as he laid motionless on the shoulder, then the god dam idiot cop rolled him over like a rag doll. I'm terrified I'm sure they will try to put heat on me but I don't care this was clearly police brutality bring it on!!!That Kidd should be in prison for his actions!
Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM   #4
doc_ricketts
Thumper jockey

Oddometer: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHmtbr View Post
Me and that Drew guy meet back up,up the road with his two buddies. We were all just shocked at what we just watched, unbelievable.
I've also got an email into Peter Boils to get some heat on these thugs. Cop was a young Kidd probably fresh out of cadet school. I could tell he realized he knew he just got witnessed attempting to kill a guy on a motorcycle. He was trying to get some bicyclist to stop and asked " did you see him trying to run". There protocol is to play the part yell " stop resisting" " stop running" that makes it ok to beat you to death while cuffing you. This poor guy probably was carving the canyon but he CLEARLY was pulling over with us! Does that make it right for a pitman maneuver, then forcing his hands behind his back as he laid motionless on the shoulder, then the god dam idiot cop rolled him over like a rag doll. I'm terrified I'm sure they will try to put heat on me but I don't care this was clearly police brutality bring it on!!!That Kidd should be in prison for his actions!
Good on ya. Hope you can testify about this incident.
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM   #5
joints4sale
No. Not "That Kind".

Oddometer: 2,885
Using deadly force is only allowed if the troopers life is threatened.
Erik : IBA #40645
"If my life or death depends on getting Bruce or Dana on the phone then I'm gonna die." RFlagg42
2011 TC449, 2014 S1000R, 2010 R1200GSA 30th Anniversary Edition, 2003 Ktm 625sxc(gone), 1999 DR350(gone), 2007 K1200GT (traded for the GSA). 2004 R1150R (traded for the GT)
joints4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM   #6
UNO_RIDER
Adventurer

Oddometer: 81
I'd go to talk to your local US Attorney's Office. This could be a nice case for violation of civil rights and use of excessive force. Here's what happened to a policeman in New Mexico. Prosecution was swift...

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S...0#.VCn2t1BMHq4

Also, call the filed police office again, and have them provide you with the riders name. Should be in the police report they prepared.

2014 KTM 500EXC; Gold Valves RaceTech, FMF, EURO MAP, 14/50
2011 KX450F, Race Tech, Scotts
UNO_RIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM   #7
Olas
the darkness

Oddometer: 3,940
Good on you for trying to do the right thing!

Maybe post this over on the CO sport bike club forum too.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forum.php
Olas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #8
DHmtbr OP
BikeFreek

UNO thanks I have a gut filling they are scrambling big time to cover this up.
When the filed office guy left a message that the guy was trying to shoot the gap and ran into the cop car. I just about shit my pants there was NO were for the guy to go as the asshat had him pinned between a ditch and the road and me and the three guys in front of me if anything rocket racer was looking for a safe place to stop. I watched that prick swerve INTO the bike. WTF was he even doing up next to him on this two lane road putting my safety and on coming traffic into DANGER simply because he had a hard on for a speeding crotch rocket. I'll find Ricky racers name trust me. Trying here first I've got a good friend who knows the fire and ambulance people in Evergreen very well he his going to ask around. I almost guarantee that dash cam is going to disappear. I'll tell you what I will NEVER ride without my GoPro running the entire time com here on out.

DHmtbr screwed with this post Yesterday at 05:42 PM
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM   #9
Yellow Pig
Allergic to Asphalt!

Oddometer: 7,005
District 1 Commander
4600 Castleton Court
Castle Rock 80109
Phone: 303.688.3115

District 1 Encompasses the Following Counties:
Boulder, Broomfield, Gilpin, Clear Creek, Jefferson, Denver, Douglas, Arapahoe, Elbert
Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM   #10
DHmtbr OP
BikeFreek

Guys I'm horrible with computers if anyone can help spread this message to as many boards as possible I would greatly appreciate it. You have my permission to copy and paste this thread!
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM   #11
Yellow Pig
Allergic to Asphalt!

Oddometer: 7,005
CSP
Internal Affairs Section
700 Kipling Street
Lakewood, CO 80215
303.239.4468 Fax
kimberly.gilson@state.co.us

Colorado State Patrol Internal Affairs Unit
Captain Dan Elder
700 Kipling Street
Denver, CO 80215
E-Mail: dan.elder@cdps.state.co.us
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM   #12
DHmtbr OP
BikeFreek

Yellow Pig thank you ! I'm a bit apprehensive to talk to " them" first I want to find Drew (witness riding in front of me ) and Ricky Racer or his people first! I know how the law will turn ANY discrepancy in your recollection somehow to favor them. I want the dash cam!!!
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM   #13
Oldwin1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,523
THis was just a swift trial. I will be surprised if he gets more than a slap on the wrist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNO_RIDER View Post
I'd go to talk to your local US Attorney's Office. This could be a nice case for violation of civil rights and use of excessive force. Here's what happened to a policeman in New Mexico. Prosecution was swift...

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S...0#.VCn2t1BMHq4

Also, call the filed police office again, and have them provide you with the riders name. Should be in the police report they prepared.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #14
DHmtbr OP
BikeFreek

Slap on the wrist? Correct me if I'm wrong but did it not say a MANDATORY 7 years for the weapons violation to be served concurrent with the other conviction? Also the prick will never be a cop agin being he was convicted of a felony!
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM   #15
UNO_RIDER
Adventurer

Oddometer: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldwin1 View Post
THis was just a swift trial. I will be surprised if he gets more than a slap on the wrist.
He was convicted in Federal Court under Federal Charges. Federal courts have sentencing guidelines they follow and convicts have minimum time they have to serve. A lot goes into sentencing guidelines... Its a tototality measure. US Attornys are not messing around with bad cops.

Lots going on with cops in New Mexico. Link below has multiple stories of rogue cops. Lead story about cop threating to shoot penis off mental individual before call actually kills mental guy. Very disturbing. http://www.kob.com/index.shtml

2014 KTM 500EXC; Gold Valves RaceTech, FMF, EURO MAP, 14/50
2011 KX450F, Race Tech, Scotts

UNO_RIDER screwed with this post Yesterday at 07:30 PM
UNO_RIDER is offline   Reply With Quote