|07-08-2014, 02:58 PM||#1|
Joined: Aug 2006
Location: Utah, Rocky Mountain Rides
Sept. 26-28 Park City dual sport & adventure rally.
I wanted everyone to see this….
Let me know if you may want to be a sponsor of the eventor a vendor at the event. . Not all of the details have been finalized.
It’s on, scheduled and reserved. The 2014 Stein Ericksen Adventure Rally in beautiful Deer Valley, Utah in Park City its only 5 diamond hotel, The Stein Ericksen Lodge at Deer Valley.
With Special Guests:
Gregg Godfrey – Founder Nitro Circus, Baja 100 Winner
Nancy Caselli – (The Late Kurt Caselli’s Mother and face of the Kurt Caselli Foundation)
Quinn Cody – Dakar competitor, Baja 1000, Winner Vegas to Reno, Winner National Hare and Hound.
Sept 26th-28th 2014. We will host many rides and events.
· 2007 Baja 1000 Iron Rider winner and Nitro Circus Founder Gregg Godfrey will attend and present at the VIP Meet and Greet Friday Sept 26th.
· A dinner, vender booths and other VIPs will attend to kick off to the off-road and adventure rides following over the next 2 days.
· The KTM Factory DEMO Semi will be onsite offering demos of the new 1190 Adventure bikes.
· Upon returning from all day rides on Sat. Sept 27th we would like the attendees to eat dinner while viewing the Kurt Caselli Movie.
· We will solicit "silent auction" items from suppliers for a Caselli Foundation fundraiser.
· We are working with the Caselli Foundation to bring in Kurt’s Mother, Sister and Fiancée to the event.
Please contact us with questions, comments, suggestions, or potential sponsors..
The Edge Powersports
|09-19-2014, 10:18 PM||#2|
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Antarctica; Colorado; Alaska
Is there any updated info on this? Anybody going? Im trying to decide if it's worth coming over from the Front Range of Colorado for, given the distance.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|