User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
AceRph OP
Affluenza Free!

Oddometer: 24,508
Hack Vendors

I don't know if there's enough folks that would be interested in this, but I thought it would be worth a try.

Maybe this will attract some of the other players in the Hack world to participate.

If it doesn't get a lot of action in the next 6 months, I'll merge this forum w/ Hacks and that will be it.

“We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer.” —”Extreme Behavior in Aspen,” February 3, 2003

"The State sees the spectre looming ahead of terrorism and anarchy, and this increases the risk of its over-reaction and a reduction in our freedom." - Stanley Kubrick
AceRph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
Jimbosidecar
Adventurer

Oddometer: 238
Sidecar vendor

We mainly build BMW powered Chang Jiang 750s but we also have hacked, BMW GS bikes, the R1200C Cruisers, Triumph Bonnevilles, Honda Shadows, and Harley Davidsons.

Our web site is being updated this week so we'll have pictures of many of our builds.

Regds,
Jim
www.bmwsidecar.com

Jimbosidecar screwed with this post 09-29-2011 at 05:50 AM
Jimbosidecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:43 PM   #3
jaydmc
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 915
DMC Sidecars

We build 7 different models of sidecars as well as custom sidecars. We have automotive wheel convertions, steering modifications and much more.

In addition to our sidecars we are a dealer for EZS, Steib, Watsonian and Champion sidecars.

We also build trike kits and are a dealer for Champion trikes

Custom sidecars include; sidecars for the movie industry, cargo sidecars, wheel chair sidecars, camping sidecars and more.

There is very little we can not do in the way of sidecar stuff.

If you do not see it on our site ASK, we have done well over 1000 sidecars and our web site only has a fraction of what we have done or can do.
www.mysidecar.com
or
www.dmcsidecars.com
866-638-1793
jaydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:50 PM   #4
AceRph OP
Affluenza Free!

Oddometer: 24,508
Jay!

Roger

“We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer.” —”Extreme Behavior in Aspen,” February 3, 2003

"The State sees the spectre looming ahead of terrorism and anarchy, and this increases the risk of its over-reaction and a reduction in our freedom." - Stanley Kubrick
AceRph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:51 AM   #5
Andrew
Optimus Primer

Oddometer: 14,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceRph View Post
I don't know if there's enough folks that would be interested in this, but I thought it would be worth a try.

Maybe this will attract some of the other players in the Hack world to participate.

If it doesn't get a lot of action in the next 6 months, I'll merge this forum w/ Hacks and that will be it.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:55 AM   #6
warkshop
uncbob

Oddometer: 561
The Warkshop

Tiny one man operation in South East Ohio. Dealer in Texas Sidecars,Velorex, Champion and Cozy. Nationwide sales, installs in shop, standard and custom. Limited selection of custom install kits for 'mail order'. Just me, Bob Wark, no B.S. no sales pitch. Have a new Facebook page,The Warkshop, please 'like' me, bolsters the old ego and all that ! hahaha! Thanks!
warkshop is offline   Reply With Quote