ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #241
kalonji
nihilism or nothing
 
kalonji's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Witness Protection
Oddometer: 1,723
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...&postcount=185
kalonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #242
hppyfngy
not dead yet
 
hppyfngy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Where the Skyline meets the BRP
Oddometer: 4,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_JO_NATHAN View Post
http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3471601281.html

XR 400 AND CRF 230 - $3000 (Ninety Six SC)


Date:
4v2wt-3471601281@sale.craigslist.org[?]
2000 model XR 400 totaly stock in good condition AND 2005 CRF 230 with an FMF Pipe (only mod on this bike). Selling both bikes, riding gear, extra parts, new graphics for the 400, extra rear tire for the 400, new tubes (2), filter oil, etc, all for 3000. NADA for the 2 bikes is over $3300. Nothing wrong with eiher bike, the CRF 230 has a brand new battery today 12/11. Both are great bikes we simply just dont ride them anymore.
Please call or text 864-993-7515 for info, NO SPAMMERS I have plenty of pics if you want to see more.

Wow!
__________________
Some say I'm apathetic, but I don't care. - Randy

'13 KLR 650 For Sale!
hppyfngy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:55 AM   #243
GI_JO_NATHAN OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
GI_JO_NATHAN's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Middle GA.....Aparently....
Oddometer: 1,970
lol 50 Horse Power Yahama Starter bike...

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3482027665.html

Still not a bad deal depending on condition.

Yahama PW-50 dirtbike - $350 (Spartanburg)


Date:
Reply to: see below

50 hp dirtbike- blue and white. Great starter bike. Looks and runs great!wonderful Christmas present! Can text pictures.$350.864-316-7233
__________________
Jonathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
Someone quote me so he can see my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:28 AM   #244
RidingDonkeys
Purveyor of Awesome
 
RidingDonkeys's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Southern Pines, North Carolina, USA
Oddometer: 7,476
Anybody looking for a super cheap entry into hacks? A little paint and some mounts from DMC, and you could be toting the dog around in no time! $500 is a good deal.

http://eastnc.craigslist.org/mcy/3483936463.html

Sent from the voices in my head and transcribed by their drinking buddy.
__________________
Clinging to sanity, one motorcycle at a time.
RidingDonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #245
GI_JO_NATHAN OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
GI_JO_NATHAN's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Middle GA.....Aparently....
Oddometer: 1,970
Just curious. Anyone know if this is actually a Honda..?

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3485628341.html

Honda 50cc dirtbike - $300 (Spartanburg)


Date:
p7px9-3485628341@sale.craigslist.org[?]
For sale a 1999 Honda 50cc dirtbike. Get junior some wheels this Christmas! Asking $300. Text eightsixfour- 3one6- one7zero7 or respond to this ad.
__________________
Jonathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
Someone quote me so he can see my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:23 PM   #246
GI_JO_NATHAN OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
GI_JO_NATHAN's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Middle GA.....Aparently....
Oddometer: 1,970
lol

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3481512151.html

looking for a title - $1 (woodruff sc)


Date:
w8kbp-3481512151@sale.craigslist.org[?]
I'm in need of a title and vin number for an 02 Kawasaki zx9r. it actually doesn't have to be from just a zx9r it could be anywhere from a zx6r up to a zx10 or so. I'm just trying to get my bike on the road legally so please help me out. you can reach me at 8642056083 call or text thanks.
__________________
Jonathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
Someone quote me so he can see my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #247
GI_JO_NATHAN OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
GI_JO_NATHAN's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Middle GA.....Aparently....
Oddometer: 1,970
Rotfl

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3487236105.html

cbr 1000 - $1000 (welders sc)


Date:
cvgdv-3487236105@sale.craigslist.org[?]
I have a Cbr 1000 run good
__________________
Jonathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
Someone quote me so he can see my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:09 AM   #248
Rugby4life
Studly Adventurer
 
Rugby4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Upstate SC (GSP area)
Oddometer: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_JO_NATHAN View Post
http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3481512151.html

looking for a title - $1 (woodruff sc)


Date:
w8kbp-3481512151@sale.craigslist.org[?]
I'm in need of a title and vin number for an 02 Kawasaki zx9r. it actually doesn't have to be from just a zx9r it could be anywhere from a zx6r up to a zx10 or so. I'm just trying to get my bike on the road legally so please help me out. you can reach me at 8642056083 call or text thanks.
Translation: I'm trying to get my stolen motorcycle titled so I can sell it off to some unsuspecting sucker.
__________________
"Before attempting to beat the odds, first determine if you can survive the odds beating you."
Rugby4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #249
Trust
I'll fix that
 
Trust's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: pines & sand, NC
Oddometer: 1,169
Hm, decent-looking bikes priced appropriately - is something happening to Carolina Craigslist??!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidingDonkeys View Post
Anybody looking for a super cheap entry into hacks? A little paint and some mounts from DMC, and you could be toting the dog around in no time! $500 is a good deal.

http://eastnc.craigslist.org/mcy/3483936463.html

Sent from the voices in my head and transcribed by their drinking buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_JO_NATHAN View Post
http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3471601281.html

XR 400 AND CRF 230 - $3000 (Ninety Six SC)


Date:
4v2wt-3471601281@sale.craigslist.org[?]
2000 model XR 400 totaly stock in good condition AND 2005 CRF 230 with an FMF Pipe (only mod on this bike). Selling both bikes, riding gear, extra parts, new graphics for the 400, extra rear tire for the 400, new tubes (2), filter oil, etc, all for 3000. NADA for the 2 bikes is over $3300. Nothing wrong with eiher bike, the CRF 230 has a brand new battery today 12/11. Both are great bikes we simply just dont ride them anymore.
Please call or text 864-993-7515 for info, NO SPAMMERS I have plenty of pics if you want to see more.
__________________
Buy my DR350 and it's twin project DR350
Got any Pink gear for sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by focallength View Post
If you dont remember, sky, ground,sky,ground,sky, ground, treeeeeee! You passed out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
YOOOOOOOOOLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Give me riding.
Trust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:05 AM   #250
truck6driver
The Fireman
 
truck6driver's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Hope Mills, N.C.
Oddometer: 7,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_JO_NATHAN View Post
Just curious. Anyone know if this is actually a Honda..?

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3485628341.html

Honda 50cc dirtbike - $300 (Spartanburg)



Date:

p7px9-3485628341@sale.craigslist.org[?]
For sale a 1999 Honda 50cc dirtbike. Get junior some wheels this Christmas! Asking $300. Text eightsixfour- 3one6- one7zero7 or respond to this ad.

Why yes it is a Z50. Looks like it is missing the rear fender though.

Ray
truck6driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:46 AM   #251
GI_JO_NATHAN OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
GI_JO_NATHAN's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Middle GA.....Aparently....
Oddometer: 1,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck6driver View Post
Why yes it is a Z50. Looks like it is missing the rear fender though.

Ray
Ok cool! Thanks.

Now this is funny!

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3485968788.html

2005 Suzuki Ninja 250 - $2250 (Greenville, SC)


Date:
Reply to: xvdsw-3485968788@sale.craigslist.org[?]


I Have a 2005 Suzuki Ninja. 10238 miles. Well maintained, new air filter, oil changed every 2k miles, rear tire only has 1000 miles on it. Garage Kept. Bike runs perfectly. has some minor scratches on left side from a drop at 0 mph. I love the bike, but i need money for a down payment on a new car. Let me know if you have any questions.
__________________
Jonathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
Someone quote me so he can see my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #252
Rugby4life
Studly Adventurer
 
Rugby4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Upstate SC (GSP area)
Oddometer: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_JO_NATHAN View Post
Ok cool! Thanks.

Now this is funny!

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3485968788.html

2005 Suzuki Ninja 250 - $2250 (Greenville, SC)


Date:
Reply to: xvdsw-3485968788@sale.craigslist.org[?]


I Have a 2005 Suzuki Ninja. 10238 miles. Well maintained, new air filter, oil changed every 2k miles, rear tire only has 1000 miles on it. Garage Kept. Bike runs perfectly. has some minor scratches on left side from a drop at 0 mph. I love the bike, but i need money for a down payment on a new car. Let me know if you have any questions.
Suzuki Ninja??? Now THAT sounds like a parts bike.
__________________
"Before attempting to beat the odds, first determine if you can survive the odds beating you."
Rugby4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #253
RidingDonkeys
Purveyor of Awesome
 
RidingDonkeys's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Southern Pines, North Carolina, USA
Oddometer: 7,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugby4life View Post
Suzuki Ninja??? Now THAT sounds like a parts bike.
What about a Harley-Davidson Ford?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
Clinging to sanity, one motorcycle at a time.
RidingDonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #254
truck6driver
The Fireman
 
truck6driver's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Hope Mills, N.C.
Oddometer: 7,107
Hell either the gas pump or air pump in the backround are worth more than the bike is. He should sell them.


Ray
truck6driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #255
GI_JO_NATHAN OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
GI_JO_NATHAN's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Middle GA.....Aparently....
Oddometer: 1,970
Anyone need SV parts?

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/3484688949.html

parting out 2007 suzuki sv650 - $1 (spartanburg)


Date:
2fnqz-3484688949@sale.craigslist.org[?]
Good running motor. No title not stolen . Willingto sell parts or whole bike.
Call 864-529-5782. No reasonable offer refused.
__________________
Jonathan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
Someone quote me so he can see my response
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014