Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #1006
Billdozer
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Thank you for the medium twilight buttpad... It fits the Vstrom perfectly and looks pretty cool on my silver bike. I slapped it on the seat when I got home from work and took a good long ride on it... and it is ALL I was hoping it would be. Thank you Barb!
Billdozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:58 AM   #1007
sc-razor
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,746
Barb, Do you have something that would cover the whole seat of an 09 KTM 690R Enduro, front to back and sides if possible in that cool Grizzly color? Other color options?

Thanks,
Steve

(I think I answered my own question, 15"x39", black only, dualsport. I'll measure it tonight)

Steve

sc-razor screwed with this post 06-09-2010 at 12:39 PM
sc-razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:40 AM   #1008
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc-razor
Barb, Do you have something that would cover the whole seat of an 09 KTM 690R Enduro, front to back and sides if possible in that cool Grizzly color? Other color options?

Thanks,
Steve

(I think I answered my own question, 15"x39", black only, dualsport. I'll measure it tonight)

A dualsport full saddle of course. I have lots of grizzly hides. The other shaggy ones look like white wolves. Thanks, Barb
Old 06-11-2010, 07:43 AM   #1009
sc-razor
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARB
A dualsport full saddle of course. I have lots of grizzly hides. The other shaggy ones look like white wolves. Thanks, Barb
Thanks! I'll decide what color and get one ordered.

Steve
sc-razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:03 AM   #1010
xilimmns
Das Moto

Oddometer: 52
?

Barb,

Could you please recommend what size and models to get for my bike. I ride a 08 R1200GS Adv with a Kahedo low seat:

I am looking for a 2up and solo, color black. Are there any promo codes available currently?

Thank you!
IBA #45056
xilimmns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:54 PM   #1011
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilimmns
Barb,

Could you please recommend what size and models to get for my bike. I ride a 08 R1200GS Adv with a Kahedo low seat:

I am looking for a 2up and solo, color black. Are there any promo codes available currently?

Thank you!
deadsheep is the promo code, works with a credit card and not with paypal. Solo would be a pillion type one, passenger would be pillion type two. Can't do a two up because of the extreme dish of the front saddle. Thanks, Barb
Old 06-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #1012
xilimmns
Das Moto

Oddometer: 52
Thanks Barb. I just placed an order.
IBA #45056
xilimmns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:17 AM   #1013
dendrophobe
Motorbike Junky

Oddometer: 857
Just placed an order... Forgot my deadsheep code though!

Hopefully I'll get it in time for my trip on Saturday...
2006 Ducati Sport 1000, Black
Custom built Ducati GT1000 Scrambler, Red
dendrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:19 AM   #1014
CHRIS_D
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 814
Hi Barb,

I have a KTM 990 Adv with a Rocky/Bill Mayer seat that is dished and a FJR 1300 with a Russel seat (it's dished with wings that looks similar to a tractor seat).

I would like to buy one pad with dual straps to swap between bikes. Which one do you recommend? I was thinking the Deluxe X-large. I do believe this pad will be a bit wide. With that said, with your experience do you think there will be a problem of the sheepskin bunching up (in the seating area) if it's hanging over the sides of the dished out seats?
Old 06-18-2010, 07:48 AM   #1015
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRIS_D
Hi Barb,

I have a KTM 990 Adv with a Rocky/Bill Mayer seat that is dished and a FJR 1300 with a Russel seat (it's dished with wings that looks similar to a tractor seat).

I would like to buy one pad with dual straps to swap between bikes. Which one do you recommend? I was thinking the Deluxe X-large. I do believe this pad will be a bit wide. With that said, with your experience do you think there will be a problem of the sheepskin bunching up (in the seating area) if it's hanging over the sides of the dished out seats?
I use criss crossed straps for the Russell to go around the wings. The Russell is about 18 inches wide and the Meyer is about 10 inches wide, so they won't interchange. If you draw a template of a shape that fits both, I'll make it for you. Thanks, Barb
Old 06-18-2010, 08:34 AM   #1016
CHRIS_D
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARB
I use criss crossed straps for the Russell to go around the wings. The Russell is about 18 inches wide and the Meyer is about 10 inches wide, so they won't interchange. If you draw a template of a shape that fits both, I'll make it for you. Thanks, Barb
Thanks for the quick reply.

So you're thinking a total of 3 straps then. 2 to criss cross over the Russel wings and one for the nose? By the way, the Meyer seat is about 15" wide edge to edge (across the widest part) without adding in for the depth of the dish part (so maybe another 1"?). I'm thinking the template and size of the XL will work for both as long as the straps are sewn in the correct location. Am I looking at this right?
Old 06-18-2010, 09:31 AM   #1017
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRIS_D
Thanks for the quick reply.

So you're thinking a total of 3 straps then. 2 to criss cross over the Russel wings and one for the nose? By the way, the Meyer seat is about 15" wide edge to edge (across the widest part) without adding in for the depth of the dish part (so maybe another 1"?). I'm thinking the template and size of the XL will work for both as long as the straps are sewn in the correct location. Am I looking at this right?

No, the nose strap be necessary on the Russell, the front cross straps are close enough to the nose. XL is almost 21 inches long. The Russell is way shorter than that. Just make a template for what you want and mail it to me. Please follow the dish of the seat. You need to mark where you want the straps too. Thanks, Barb
Old 06-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #1018
dendrophobe
Motorbike Junky

Oddometer: 857
Mine arrive today, in time for my trip!!

Thanks a lot, the fit is wonderful; I love it! Definitely will save my but over the 3500 miles I have coming up over the next nine days!
2006 Ducati Sport 1000, Black
Custom built Ducati GT1000 Scrambler, Red
dendrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:45 PM   #1019
ScottV
bigdoggscott

Oddometer: 1,097
I want a sheepskin buttpad for my 1100GS, I have a Corbin seat and I only want the drivers seat pad. The one listed on your website for the 1100GS doesn't look right, it looks too long. Please tell me which one to order. My seat looks like this "without the gay purple piping". I also want the front strap so it doesn't lift up when I stand on the pegs.

Thanks, Scott

Pushin My Luck~~~ R.L. Burnside
ScottV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:56 PM   #1020
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoggscott
I want a sheepskin buttpad for my 1100GS, I have a Corbin seat and I only want the drivers seat pad. The one listed on your website for the 1100GS doesn't look right, it looks too long. Please tell me which one to order. My seat looks like this "without the gay purple piping". I also want the front strap so it doesn't lift up when I stand on the pegs.

Thanks, Scott

Even though it doesn't look right, the dualsport is the one that works. We can even make it in purple if you like. Thanks, Barb