ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2013, 08:08 AM   #1216
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaChayalBoded View Post
Hi Barb, quick question. How compressible are the 1" thick sheepskin insoles?

My Aerostich boots are plenty roomy but some of my other shoes may not be.

I was thinking of ordering up a few pairs and some other goodies like the helmet hangers. Is there a discount for the insoles for today as well?
They compress a lot. I put them in my sneakers. Super tight at first but they pack down. Everything on the website will be 20% off tomorrow (Monday) with the discount code cybersheep. It only works with a credit card and not paypal. Thanks, Barb
__________________
www.alaskaleather.com
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #1217
HaChayalBoded
Brooklyn Bored
 
HaChayalBoded's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: BRC \ NYC
Oddometer: 7,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARB View Post
They compress a lot. I put them in my sneakers. Super tight at first but they pack down. Everything on the website will be 20% off tomorrow (Monday) with the discount code cybersheep. It only works with a credit card and not paypal. Thanks, Barb
Thanks Barb, if they compress so much, why would someone choose the 1\2" sheer over the 1" ?

I'll be getting these for some added warmth, I'm hoping it doesn't make your feet too clammy.

EDIT: Just noticed the free insoles with every order, how do I add that to my order?
HaChayalBoded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:31 AM   #1218
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaChayalBoded View Post
Thanks Barb, if they compress so much, why would someone choose the 1\2" sheer over the 1" ?

I'll be getting these for some added warmth, I'm hoping it doesn't make your feet too clammy.

EDIT: Just noticed the free insoles with every order, how do I add that to my order?
If you wear dress shoes the thinner ones don't take up as much room. Also the 1/2 inch thick are white so your socks stay white. Just put your shoe size in the special instructions box. Thanks, Barb
__________________
www.alaskaleather.com
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #1219
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,788
Free shipping still available thru the end of December
__________________
www.alaskaleather.com
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:31 AM   #1220
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,788
Free shipping in 2014, deadsheep still gets advriders 10% off. Happy New Year! Thanks, Barb
__________________
www.alaskaleather.com
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:05 PM   #1221
Rainman901
Adventurer
 
Rainman901's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Paris, TN
Oddometer: 33
Barb is Awesome

Just want to let everyone know of my experience with Barb and Alaska Leather.

I received a buttpad for Christmas. Little mistake in the ordering by my mother in law, it was Black without
a nose strap. and I wanted a charcoal one with the nose strap.
I sent an email to Barb stating that I would like to exchange the pad for the correct one. I also asked her to
let me know what the shipping and extra cost would be and I would pay for it.

The response I got the same day was this.....
I'll get it out today. They can cross in the mail. No extra charge.
>> Thanks, Barb"

WOW, how cool is that. Got the replacement today.
Thank you Barb you are Awesome.
__________________
__________________________
Ray

2012 DL650 Wee Strom,
Rainman901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:44 AM   #1222
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman901 View Post
Just want to let everyone know of my experience with Barb and Alaska Leather.

I received a buttpad for Christmas. Little mistake in the ordering by my mother in law, it was Black without
a nose strap. and I wanted a charcoal one with the nose strap.
I sent an email to Barb stating that I would like to exchange the pad for the correct one. I also asked her to
let me know what the shipping and extra cost would be and I would pay for it.

The response I got the same day was this.....
I'll get it out today. They can cross in the mail. No extra charge.
>> Thanks, Barb"

WOW, how cool is that. Got the replacement today.
Thank you Barb you are Awesome.
You are welcome. Thanks, Barb
__________________
www.alaskaleather.com
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:43 AM   #1223
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,788
Free shipping is still in effect
__________________
www.alaskaleather.com
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:52 AM   #1224
BARB OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Oddometer: 2,788
Naturals are back in stock
__________________
www.alaskaleather.com
BARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014