Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #16
Slug.go
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 253
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONandOFF View Post
This is easier said than done, sluggo. Grab a Trails Illustrated map #791 at your local forest service office, or see www.trailsillustrated.com then it's easy to follow.

I will try to show you somewhat on google maps... this is the first part, less the run to Brandywine and back for gas. Google's map doesn't show the last part connecting, but it does. Go in at E and stay on it until the "T", go left and come out HERE.

The way we ride these trails, I can't imagine a GPS unit staying mounted! So I don't have tracks to offer. Oh, and if you aren't into hauling a$$, sliding around, going airborne, etc., better factor in more time, appropriately.

Maybe your GPS map software has these roads included? If not, you can grab the coordinates for the intersections from the google map. At least jot down a drawing of the intersections so you don't get confused which way to go back in the woods. Hope that helps, and let me know if you have further concerns.

I can recommend back roads between Richmond and here if you're riding back and forth
I think I can make that work, thanks a lot!
Slug.go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #17
ONandOFF OP
-ROAD-

Oddometer: 5,312

Maybe drop a post afterward, how the experience was
Let's ride!!! - No offense, but there've been a lot of people over time who were just as sure, yet got it wrong. - Una necedad, aunque la repitan millones de bocas, no deja de ser una necedad. - "you know that I could have me a million more friends and all I'd have to lose is my point of view" (Prine)
ONandOFF is offline   Reply With Quote