red bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #242
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,624
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parepin View Post
Sweet jeebus these are some image heavy posts. You've got a knack for meeting cute girls, man. I'm jealous. It must be the doo.
Haha I dunno brotha... actually you'll crap, been growin' it since Thankgiving. First time I've had hair in over 12yrs Just not near as much as back then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorPoor View Post
Nice water skippin' I've kept my water sledin to short, only when necessary, crossings. I guess I'm chicken (actually I didn't want to sink a barrowed sled)

I did see some cool water skipping in Wasilla, AK a few years ago. I was staying at a resort/hotel right on the lake while working in the area and was having trouble sleeping (that midnight sunshine is hard to get used to) I heard what I thought was a jetski fire up and take a couple quick runs out on the lake. The third time, I was out on the balcony having a ...smoke... when it started again. It wasn't a jetski at all, it was an old 3 cylinder Polaris. The pilot launched off the boat ramp, then rode waaaay out on the lake, made a few big circles and figure eights, then came back in and landed on the boat ramp again. I was blown away, I had heard you could do that, but had never seen anyone do anything but go straight across water. It was pretty damn cool! That guy definitely has bigger balls than me!
Yea it's a blast, they rip pretty good on the H2O, frozen or otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red bud View Post
hooked me with purtty girls, enjoyed it. thanks
Thank you... still 3 weeks of riding to go. I'll try to get a week posted up 2mro.
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #243
Parepin
The Filthy Nomad

Oddometer: 1,075
Quote:
Haha I dunno brotha... actually you'll crap, been growin' it since Thankgiving. First time I've had hair in over 12yrs Just not near as much as back then!
Photo. Now.
Parepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #244
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Wink

Quote:
Photo. Now.
Haha Yea.... I dunno!

OK I'm now Haul'n Assee to Tallahassee for the TDA get together with the KLRWorld folks... sooo I plan to finish this RR on the bike and on the road in the next week or so... it will be a good way to get in the head space I need, to sum it all up
Old 02-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #245
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

I wake up in the soft grass behind a gas-mart, tucked up behind some wooden steps to block the street lamps and block out sounds from the parking lot. It's nice... no biting bugs, just open sky...

A bus reminding our cultures children that, we ARE a PART of NATURE...seemingly apart from nature...
Seems odd how we teach our young who's ways....

Fuel up and some thoughts...

It's a bit HOT back down east...

Now I'm just slabbing it down I-75.....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
Nope nothing but me weaving in and out of traffic for 334mi. Most of the traffic was head'n North sooo that was gooood! Also in the Holiday rush everyone was moving fast giving me good cover, also low enforcement was in my favor. Soo I hauled majorass all the way, 83-85 was my cruising target... thank you holiday traffic this isn't sooo bad.
OK OK yea 4th O' July traffic sucks... buuuut I was finding the good in the situation and that was that! Yet the closeness of the all the people and the RUSH (OPPOSITE my last 3 months on the byways) deffinately got into my veins.

I get to Toledo, my intersection with I-80... the final slab East into home base.... and after fuel I notice my front 606 is half bald...

Not your normal half worn down knobs.... that'd be nooo problem, these were 180deg apart.... the bent front rim has played a little game of rocks, paper, scissors with the tire, and I have 'round 450mi to go... at high speed,.... on the slab. Hmmm might make it, might not...Not gonna make it.

Shiite it's almost 6pm on Friday of 4th of July weekend! I get on the notebook then the cell and locate Honda East Toledo.... with 2 tire options a D404 aaah no thanx... and a MX51 moderate terrain tire, I'll take that one yup. I backtrack 20mi or so and just ketch them open. Jackie and Elaine hook me up... Sexxy.

Have tire will travel... I figure the MX51 will go good with the 606 for some play'n up in the Daks as soon as I get a chance to go up.... Down the road a piece I see a smidge of cover, compressed air, and cold drinks... I hone in.

Aaah ya gota admit, this is a sexxy shot too... she looks goood from this angle!

Up pulls John from Maumee Ohio on a 1200 Cow, I like the color... he's think'n a maybe gett'n a KLR??? Want's an adventure style bike....

I have to sneak the fork brace up a bit more... it's really crowd'n the fork skins for real estate.

Then as I'm hammering back on I-80 I see a car pulled over and turn onto the shoulder and ride back about 1/2mi with my lights out to try not to freak out the oncoming cars any worse...

It's a Mexican-American family from Fort Wayne Indiana, heading for Long Island for the 4th. I do some testing for spark etc... hey man my KLR tool kit is the bomb... multi versatile, haha. Any way yup good spark... ok let me call a buddy with a shop... Hmmm more testing.. fuel pump! He calls a freind from home, gonna take a few hours.... he and the family aren't feel'n reeaal saaaafe on the side of 80+mph rigs.... So I say let me make a call... yup gotcha a tow back to the guy's shop wherer you and the family can rest and maybe eat.
Luis, Maaarriaaa, Yulissa and Gabby Cabrera....

Lois and Yulissa the oldest daughter speak good english... momma and Gabby... not sooo much.
Both daughters are born in the states, momma speaks noo english, he's been working here 11yrs and speaks good english, came from Chetumal, but originally fromdown near Belize where he said the folks are moslyl African-American and speak english. I wait around until Jeff shows up then the family ask if there is anything they can do? I say sure how about lending me $20 for fuel till I get home? I'm about broke and I'll mail it back to you.... yup, ok great they get loaded up, I sign the paperwork, tip Jeff and head off...

Hmmm the day has grown long... and it's after dark when i finally get moving again after the tire and tow. Good thing the tire was shot... otherwise I wouldn't have met the Cabrara family
After the tireand family... I've been in around Toledo since 5pm.. it's now 10:15! Now I'm hauling ass again... till just after my 2nd stop in Pa... the Universe speaks... YO DUDE WHATTAYA DOIN?!!
Somewhere near here I get lit up by the man doin' 84.something... I'm near fuel reserve anyhow soo I decided to wait till the next exit to pull over.. I'll get fuel too...it's not far... We'll they assume I'm try'n to escape and that's the tack they took! Oooh boy this dance is gett' n off on the wrong foot!
After a bit of "The story of a man...my story..." nope I wasn't escaping... I'm tired, been riding all night... in too big a hurry...I helped a family out.... etc... they write me for Ignoring a Traffic Control Device, $80.50. Woop woop alright with me! Noo points and just pay my dues!
I thanked 'em in at the end of it all.... for gett'n my attention... I was going waaay to damn fast, at a bad time of day and to damn tired too... outta control. Mighta hurt somebody...
This is the 1st Ticket in the 12 times I've been pulled over in the last 2yrs.... Just goes to show ya... when your connected life will go along p r e t t y smooth... when your not, it gets abit then alot rougher.
I leave then still do 85-90 till Brookeville... Can ya believe it....then I talk myself into stopping to eat, it's 4:05am...Sherri leaves at 6am... I'ts 160+miles..aaand at 85-90 I can still make it:0
But I'm TIRED... Tired and it's still dark... And foggy...I'm dazed... Deer...More cops....Turns...
More fog... Deer... Poor judgement which I'm exercising right now... SCREW IT! The ~EGO~ saying " I can make it!" is gonna get me killed!! I'll see her in a week and its probably lust... more than love driving me right now anyway....
I end up eating Chicken fried steak with a trucker and Walmart security guard Barry... from here on in I'm just cruis'n!

On through the night....this cruuuis'n is making me tired.
At a rest area near Sharon PA I see...

Franchise anybody...?

Also at the "keep yo ass up" Coffee shack ran by the vetrans, I meet Norman Domblisky from Phillipsburg... he spots me a coffee and I promise to send a donation to him/them.
Onward...
Feel'n all.... Riders of the Storm...

The rode all day, then all night, over and over and over and still riding stare...

Fight'n through the Witching hour.... hours...........

Some of the coolest art I've ever seen on a rig...

As I'm passing it, I'm passing a chick on her own ride...we are both happy and enjoying this truck.

Different styles... but the same smiles!^)-

Reminds me of faces in the clouds.... and Bodega Bay surf with Jess....

And Desiree'.....

When I get 'bout an 1hr and a 1/2 from the house I pull in for fuel, then go lay in the grass... it might be 8-9-10am??? I dunno, I just need a power naaappppp... still wearing the helmet, gloves and all.... with the H2O pack and helmet I'm propped up pretty good. I'll wake when I wake... gooood night!

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 03-04-2012 at 09:57 AM
Old 02-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #246
waylongway
madmax

Oddometer: 401
Aw some job Jim,!! LOVE you're vibe!! Get Home Safe!.....
Old 02-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #247
Parepin
The Filthy Nomad

Oddometer: 1,075
I can't believe how hard you push yourself sometimes, man. I haven't often seen you THAT worn out, and running that kind of mileage on a KLR is tough on anyone. I'm constantly amazed when you return from these runs, from one side of the country to the other, like it's no big thing. Like you just had to run to the store for a loaf of bread.

That said, I love the energy that you bring with ya. The people that you meet and the pictures that you take (at highway speeds, no less). Keep on rollin. Meaty side up.
Parepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:04 AM   #248
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylongway View Post
Aw some job Jim,!! LOVE you're vibe!! Get Home Safe!.....
Thanx maan... I really appreciate the compliment!

Quote:
I can't believe how hard you push yourself sometimes, man. I haven't often seen you THAT worn out, and running that kind of mileage on a KLR is tough on anyone. I'm constantly amazed when you return from these runs, from one side of the country to the other, like it's no big thing. Like you just had to run to the store for a loaf of bread.

That said, I love the energy that you bring with ya. The people that you meet and the pictures that you take (at highway speeds, no less). Keep on rollin. Meaty side up.
Thanx my brotha, love your style too! Ol' Desiree' is a superbike!
Old 02-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #249
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Final leg home...

So I wake up in the July heat a couple hrs later and continue the last few miles....
I stop by my buddy Nick and his Hot wife Amy's place since it's on the way home.

Nobody home but I meet Cameron who lives down the street from Nick...

Gave him my email to check out the report and to send him some books. Back on the road....
The Mighty Susquehanna... my Walleye and Smallmouth fish'n paradise!

And The Bloomsburg Fairgrounds.... this is it.

Then it's on to Jens place to chill with a beer and she hooks me up with some salad too!

Liv'n LARGE!)

We go down and set by Fishing Creek with her pooch Chella for a while...

After a shower over at my place in an emptyhouse, we go out for more drinks and chow...
It's Russels... great fooid and over 100 beers!
Kelly from Bloom'n Bagels and Jenny...

Then friends of Jens I'd just met Thomas and Heidi, their both from Washington state too!^)- Now living up in Bellingham (a kick little town near the San Juans) he reads alot too.... aaand lost his smell with a head injury! WHAT dang we have a lot in common dude!

They tell me to check out Mystery Fyre music.... it's spreading our word...
http://www.reverbnation.com/mysteryfyre

Then we meet these three cool dudes Gary and Terry both from Victoria BC and Wally from Galgary AB.

They had flown to Long Island to buy a MINT condition Turbo Deisel duelly...CHEAP, and are driving it back across the country. They had flown with cash (ALOT!) to buy the truck and we're damn happy not to have been checked at Customs! They insisted on buying us drinks and wanted to hear all about my adventure and thoughts on living your own DREAM!^)-
It had a nice tailgate mural...

They had met in Nelson, BC (oooh I like Nelson ) Worked together for the Provincial Government.
Jenny saying goodbye...

I haven't talked about the neg vibe I've been picking up in PA.... but needless to say 2mro I'll head north for the Dak's for some more offroad rid'n and some Wilderness vibes!
Peace,
Jim

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 02-24-2012 at 10:01 AM
Old 03-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #250
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Forgot to add that the MX51 tire option is notttt work'n out soooo good. It worked fine in a straight line on the slab of I-80 but as I whipped Desiree' around in front of Russels last night for drinks etc... the front washes out and down I go in front of the crowd... oooh yeeaaa what an entrance! I wonder if I had pushed too hard and still scratch my head a bit.... gonna havta keep a third eye on that tire .

So as I eluded to last night Pennsylvania hasn't been entirely warm and cozy to me since my re-entry.... I won't go into details, buuut only a couple years ago I would've beat the $hit outta a couple people already... sooo I decide to head to the Wilds of the Adirondack Park... AKA the Dak's!^)- obviously I'm not ready to be here and it's not ready for me.

First thing I pull out and head 'er north on some back roads through Northeast, Pa... Jenny gets out her Monster and rides with me for a while...

As I get near Harford I head East a bit for I-81 to refuel and eat at a Diner I like, called the Penn Can truck stop (short for Pennsylvania-Canada). In here I get some good eats as ussual and meet more Puurtty giirls!^)

The talk turns from Spirit & World, to Sex and/or lack thereof... Jessica's Fiance is in Fort Lewis awaiting deployment to Afganistan... She hasn't seen him except for two weeks since Oct 2010... Sooo she's feel'n a bit frisky fer sure... Tells me I need a smart phone... then as she's demo-ing hers to me... accidently shows me a pic of her belly and nicely shaped boobs... WoooHooo thank YOU very, very much
With a full belly and a nicely shaped vision in my mind I motor on...

I 4-lane it for a way's then take some scenic 2-lane slab up into the Dak's... Try'n to make it up for the 4th O' July fireworks. Lotsa nice farms along Hwy-8 rolling pasy the historic Unadilla Race Track...

Bad pic of the tracks barn...

Interesting take on the Fracking goin' on lately...

As the sun starts to set I notice for the 3rd time now that this Front NON DOT knobby isn't such a good Idea... well it is/was if ya just use it for it's intended purpose like the trails of the Dak's I'll be rid'n. But I forget and push it on the slab, like the 606's I've been running...
As I get to Utica and hit the offramp to merge with Hwy-12 I roll around the ramp somewhere near 60mph (it's posted 25-30 ish I think) and as I get around to where the corner straightens out to meet 12 the front just keeps pushing.... pushing.... and pushing.... there's a car coming up along side to my left and I nearly drift under his front tire ! I can't lift off too much or it loads the tire even more... causing more slip... and I can't completely twist it open either or it pushes too.... so I feather it on, off, on off... until I drift in next to the car, get 'er straight then pin it and pass them on the right as I merge into the traffic lanes.
Whoa... man I gotta watch this tire IT IS deffinately com'n OFF ASAP!
I txt my buddy Brian to see about pitch'n the tent in his back yard... then roll into Old Forge...

Then to kill time until he gets done bartending swing into Tote's Place in Thendara to see my O'l buddy Jay, burn some Kind and just chill with friends...

Tote's got it's name from Toads, Jay told me one night years ago... He said he and a buddy were driving around partying and came across a Toad/Frog migration of some sort that occurs up thata way... he said thousands were crossing the road and swerve and try as you might you couldn't avoid hitting some of them... pop, crackle, snap, pop, pop they heard as the tires squished the poor things.... sooo they decided to name the Bar w/Music and exotic dancing at times Tote's Tea house after those poor frogs...
I'm assuming it was these guy's...
Eastern Spadefoot ToadScaphiopus holbrookii

Click images for enlargements and license information
Identifying characteristics: A small brown toad with large protruding eyes with vertical pupils. Their eye color is gold and glow pink under flashlight at night, making them easy to spot. Stemming from the eyes, an hourglass-shaped marking, formed by light-colored lines, stretches down the back. They may also be speckled with orange/reddish warts. The hind feet have a sickle-shaped digging "spade" for burrowing. Video1
Size: Average body length of 2 inches.
Habitat: Wooded areas with soft soil or sand to burrow through. They spend most of their time underground, coming up at night to feed.
Food: Carnivorous. Insects and earthworms.
Vocalization: Repetitive, low-pitched "errrrr." Audio1, Audio2
Reproduction: Breeds during times of heavy rain and lays eggs in temporary pools. Tadpoles hatch and mature quickly to beat the drying of the pools. "YOUNG FROGS MIGRATE OUT BY THE THOUSANDS USUALLY AT THE SAME TIME, CAUSING TRAFFIC PROBLEMS IN SOME AREAS."
Other Info.: Nocturnal. Skin is slightly toxic to some animals

After some kickass fooseball I ask Jay about any shops in the area that I can maybe get some 606's through??? He tells me his buddy Tim, owns Adirondack Cycle and Snow over near Boonville... cool beans tomorrow I'll call him and order some up! Then it's time to pitch the tent in Brians back yard and look forward to the dirt riding to come...

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 03-04-2012 at 07:32 PM
Old 03-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #251
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Into the Wild we goooooooooooo....

Next day dawns clear and after gett'n some tires on order I head North for a few miles of explor'n the Dak's...
A ride across Stillwater road to the Reservoir is in order...

The cutoff where we jumped onto the flow in the winter with our sleds to save a few miles on the road and to have a chance to run wide open across the flow to the Stillwater Restaurant and fuel stop...

This is the launch where I had the run-in with the Rangers a few years back... Mace in the face, $100,000.00 bail and directly to jail... it's aprox 9mi over to Beaver River where a buddy and I liked to be the first ones to cross the flow early in the winter on thin ice... It's a small Village only accessable by this water or an old closed Railway that requires snow pack to be rideable...

Sat here one afternoon as two good friends went into the Bar for a beer.... aaafter riding around on snowmobiles for 130 miles tripp'n our assses off! .... I warned 'em not to go in there! They could not find their way out... the pool table looked like a 2"x3" deck of cards laying on the floor, and they couldn't find the exit door. I could hear them talking to each other from inside the building while I sat here 100yds away... senses very attuned. The ice was shifting shapes so crazily, that it looked like sand traps on a golf course trading positions every few seconds.... fun day!^)-

Beautiful Marion who along with her husband Joe, own the restaurant and some rooms for rent...

Then across the way is The Stillwater Shop (no afiliation with the restaurant) this was always one of our fuel stops on the way north into the wilds...

Owned by Frank who always had some time to chat with us... he just got through doin' surgery on his larynx for 4 benign tumors... starts light radiation next week, 21 treatments 3 days a week... prayers are with him. He moved up here from the city where he used to build turbochargers for the car scene, remarried with a much younger wife had a couple more kids and just chills now, they also have a B&B. Good folks!
Frank and a toy...

Niice sticker...

On the way to Moser falls to catch an old snowmobile trail, I meet a Ranger named John... Frank had told me that one of the Rangers I had a run in with, back in the day, was down in Utica with his dieing father... I figured I'd like to go out of my way and go visit him and offer up my support, since I'd delt with a good bit of death lately... After I told John who I was... he told me it probably wasn't a good idea.... I'd say after hearing one side of the story John figured I was a bad ass and didn't warm up to me sooo much, hmmm ok I'll just ride on...

The trail was closed for the summer which meant I had to ride some roads till I could access it, I head out Soft Maple, Hogs Back etc...
Some nice looking hill climbs over there...

Metal supports, but cool wooden water tower...

Miles of water line from the Dam on the flow...

Out near Indian River, I see some litter and as I pull over I remember this old farm, with this little graveyard in it... in the winter, the graves were always buried with snow so I'd never seen them before...

Beautiful place they had settled into....

I kneel down to pray/communicate with the folks....

Visit the locals... then ride on....

I'm head out marked roads like Long Pond, Bald Mount, Bryant Bridge and Microburst Blvd then onto unmarked old C-8... now things start getting fun... and swampy!

This hole was well up onto my side cases, tanic stained, with rocks and logs, then the ledge leading up onto the rock where I'm parked was almost like riding up onto a desk...

An easy downhill....

Before I reach the Aldrich Pond Wilderness trail while still on C-8, I sure enough come to a gate... I get around it then find another here...

Beautiful lakes and streams everywhere...

Then I pop back out onto pavement...

I stop in Harrisville for coffee and gas, only to hear a guy cussing at his wife... LOL ooohboy.
His name is Dan and he, the wife and a cute granddaughter are on their way to Saranac lake in an old Chevy motorhome.

He says it ran good a few months ago... haha reeaally?! I ask about the trouble then dug in with Desiree's ol' tool kit. We checked for spark... NONE! ooh boy... I called my buddy Bud again at his shop and he thought it might be the D/M... I spooked around under the dash and found the horn wouldn't work either and it was wired to the into the Distributor Module... soo a new fuse and he was up and running again... WoooHooo! They left HAPPY and tipped me $20- oooh my... naa I'm ok... buuut I could use the gas!^)- Thank you Great Spirit for giving me the knowledge to help... good end to the day.

In Croghan I stop for dinner and meet another super Puurty Giirrl... buut for some reason don't get a pic? Instead I go down to the Beaver River which flows out of the Stillwater Reservoir I was on earlier today waaay back. The Indian River also flows through town...

Through here... haha, and back to Brians.

He gets ahold of some friends.. some I knew others I didn't, and then Brian puts on a helluva clamb bake...

End of another good day in the Daks... 2mro some more miles and new rubber.

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 03-16-2012 at 03:23 PM
Old 03-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #252
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Last day in the Woods..........

I get up head out into the country to get in some miles and then swing by Adirondack Cycle to pick up the new 606's...WooHooo WILL BE GLAD!
I head to Keye's Pancake house for some eggs and meet Jessica, we decide we're on the same page.. or at least in the same book. LOL

We talk about Intent and how we create/manifest our own reality by the thoughts we have and the beliefs they foster... we both realize we don't have to Run from or to Anything Anymore... aaah including ourselves.
Also as I'm suit'n up to roll out I meet TerryTH an Inmate here on ADV. He and 3 guys just finished riding Labrador and Newfy !!! :) 200mi on an abandoned Rail... Deer, Lakes, Sand and Fill...

Coupla kLR's a Dakar and a Strom....

Then I roll into Mountain Man of Old Forge looking for some gear... It's an outdoor supply post and in the past they've hooked me up with good deals on serious gear. I get Mikes phone# and email... been too long and I can't remember our conversation too well:/ Guess I'll havta ping him with the RR and see what gives.

Then it's over to Boonville to pick up the new knobbies first thing I notice is all the ol' sleds and bikes sitting around... aaah the memories of my childhood.

I'm not a Cruiser guy per se.. but ya gotta like this bike...

Nice selection of gear and consumables like filters etc... here in bum egypt. Tim and Jerry run the joint. Ol' friends of Jay my buddy from Tote's.

I Grab the tires and some coool stickers and promise to plug his shop! Soo if yer every in Upstate NY and need parts FAST and at a goood price, from a really nice gang of guys who are REAL bike nuts, STOP in and say high! Tim got me the tires the next day!

I pull into a Wally World and quick swap the oil under a bit of cover from a carport type structure built to cover Amish wagons when they come to shop... LOL sorry I can't find any pics:( Rains been chasing me and for some reason I feel I should do the tires out back behind the building. Which puts me in direct open fire of the rains.. but I luck out and get both tires back on the rims before it hits me as I'm sliding the rear axle in, it's just a shower so I'm feeling lucky today.

I see a cool barn with a spring water sales shed next door, sooo I pull in to investigate...

After some research I learn this...
Glenfield, NY Water Hauling Services

Caleb’s Water

Let Caleb’s Water provide you with fresh, pure, and richly-oxygenated artesian water in the Glenfield, NY community. Our water supply contains Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Zinc with a total alkalinity of 330 that results to a 7.0 Ph intake or equivalent to perfect water. Make us your choice for living water supply for all your specific needs!

Learn More About Caleb’s Water:
  • Bulk water sales
  • Residential, commercial, and industrial services
  • Emergency water
  • Wells and cisterns
  • Swimming pools
  • Ponds and more
"Caleb’s Water was established by the family to help cover the medical expenses of the owner’s grandson, Caleb Krzywkowski, who was diagnosed with cancer at one month of age. At the present time, Caleb at three years of age is cancer free."

Contact Caleb’s Water today at 315-376-6208 or 315-286-8441 (CEO) for inquiries or for more information on our services offered.

I had to "highlight" that last paragraph... awesome for Caleb, just AWESOME!

On a side note... this is Doug, he used to own the Eagles Nest Bar and Resturaunt in Eagle Bay NY. We used to have a BLAST there in the winters.... aaah the memories. He has a nice leetle bike here and I'm eyeing up the forks BIGTIME for a future mod. Anyway I gave him the old GeoMax front knob, it was GREAT in the Dirt and Mud!) NOT soo safe on the slab!(

Then down the road a piece I see a Bar/Resuraunt I've never been in soo I pull in for... yup a beer and some chow.

Really cool interior... Not everyday you see a tree inside a joint... sorry about the blurry Puurrty giirrl pic!

And a rockface that's actually a face...

Lotsa wood and Great food! Yup by now you've probably guessed that... It's either I'm really damn lucky or the food is Great all around the country

I meet Corey Yeager and 2nd or 3rd Puurrty Giirrl of the day Stacy Burns, Corey used to race Artic Cats in SnowXross. They tell me that next week is the Boondocks 1yr anniversary. The Puurrrty blonde waitress in Croghan told me about it, I think she works here too.

Then it's time to scrub in these tires...

Aaaaah the Daks...

Had to stop and share some peace...

Henry here was born in....... 1715!!! WOW

Then I see some folks playing on some falls and ride down to check it out..

Then it's a nice ride back to camp...

Tomorrow I'll ride toward Rochester to meet up with Parepin and together we'll ride South to visit Gunny..

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 03-22-2012 at 05:12 AM
Old 03-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #253
Whiteshaman
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Record

What is the record/music?
Whiteshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:08 AM   #254
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteshaman View Post
What is the record/music?
Audioslave "Be yourself" from the Out of Exile CD.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:58 PM   #255
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Cool site

"Jimmy, john and my dad stopped by this evening and i showed them your site, they love it. Great job, keep up the great photos and hair standing stories.
Creasy"

This from some of my best friends who I showed ADVRider to and logged on with his PC as if I was on my own, soo it shows up as me...
Sooo any way... Thanx Creas' glad you guy's liked it! gonna try and finish 'er up 2nite!

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 03-23-2012 at 05:51 PM