Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #631
Stagehand
+/- V TDSPP

Oddometer: 25,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvangel View Post
Not sure what the big round green thing is above the shorts, must be photoshop?

Old 04-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #632
pvangel OP
Team AARP

Oddometer: 2,343
Life of a racer and my tribute to Gerry all in one shot.....

Five days later and it's looking better!
pvangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #633
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Oddometer: 24,097
Damn...I may have to rethink this racing thing... But for now I went up to my buddies property cleared some of the stuff out and took a good walk and look at the property. With some creative track layout I'm gonna be able to put a pretty nice track in I think
On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
kenny61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:13 PM   #634
pvangel OP
Team AARP

Injury update....

Geeeez what a year, Canard,Reed,Dungey, vanGeldern, and now Villapoto out! I guess when your at the top of your field you have to be on the edge at all times

So now when I sneeze I don't drop to my knees like a schoolgirl at a Beiber concert, almost ready to ride again not like those pussy pro's that sit out for months at a time. I have Evansville raceway in Berwick Pa in 10 days and I gotta go!

Snapped this pic today and as you can see the bruising is almost gone !

Old 04-24-2012, 03:52 PM   #635
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

My wife just told me to go outside and crash hard
On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
Old 04-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #636
Stagehand
+/- V TDSPP

Oddometer: 25,283
gigglesnort

I just noticed I spend most of my time in this thread laughing :lol
Old 04-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #637
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Isn't that what the internets all about
Old 04-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #638
pvangel OP
Team AARP

Racing update!

So im still sore and not quite ready to ride but next weekend is the next round at Evansville raceway in Berwick Pa. for a two day event. First day is regular Vintage racing then day two is a 1 hr gp kind of like a GNCC race with the whole mx track with a grass track added for 7-8 min lap times.

Really looking forward to so will try to ride on Wed. to see if the ribs will hold up for a two day event.

I know everybody thinks this is a life of trophy girls and parties but it's a lot of work! 5 bikes means washing 5 bikes! I asked the miss's to help but got the standard response....

So wash we did!

Old 04-29-2012, 04:57 PM   #639
pvangel OP
Team AARP

And 5 aircleaners as well! Sister Mary Margaret( you achieve sisterhood by producing three children by imaculent conception) loves the airfilters in the kitchen sink!

And again....

She actually is very nice....

And basking in the sun....waiting for oil and the next holeshot.

Old 04-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #640
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Old 04-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #641
pvangel OP
Team AARP

4 outa 5 bikes prepped and ready to go, have to do my sons YZ 125 tomorrow night then all bikes have clean filter, oil checked, nuts and bolts checked, spokes tight, tire pressure good. Trailer is loaded, race gas is mixed...and the weather report is rain on Sat...faaaaaak

Gonna ride Wednesday night to see how the injuries are doing than load Thursday for a Friday afternoon departure, Hopefully my body and the weather cooperate!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:46 AM   #642
pvangel OP
Team AARP

For the next generation of racers,

Old 05-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #643
pvangel OP
Team AARP

2 years ago this was left in front of the garage,

With this note attatched,

And my son and I did this to it,

So the gentleman that did this for my son is a close friend and one of my biggest competitors, he will take you out in a corner at a moments notice or hunt you down for a whole moto and hound you at every chance he has.

The JR 50 is a gift to his son who just turned 2 last week, In no time at all he will be doing the same to me....it's in there blood.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #644
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Now thats a nice story
Old 05-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #645
pvangel OP
Team AARP

Soooo...... Rain forecast for Friday and Saturday morning and I wasn't able to ride this week to test my body to see if I can ride.... Do I drive 200 miles tomorrow night and pay for a hotel and gas and find out my ribs can't take it as well as maybe have a mud race.....or stay home..... what do I do....What do I do....