ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2011, 08:29 PM   #61
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Oddometer: 23,948
I hope everything is ok with her.
kenny61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #62
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Just remembered I have this out in the garage. Not sure how big your steam is but if you think you can use it let me know I just need to check with my buddy we were originally going to use it on my property but think there has been a change of plans.. Its anywhere from 28"-36" and at least 10' long

Old 04-02-2011, 04:09 AM   #63
Xmoto
Death Race

Oddometer: 2,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny61 View Post
I hope everything is ok with her.
Thanks.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:10 AM   #64
ThereisnoSpoon
High Enough

Oddometer: 1,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmoto View Post
I can't make it. I just got home after spending 9 hrs with my daughter in the ER for dehydration from a stomach virus. I want to stick around the house tomorrow.
I don't blame you, I hope she feels better.
ThereisnoSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:19 AM   #65
ThereisnoSpoon
High Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny61 View Post
Just remembered I have this out in the garage. Not sure how big your steam is but if you think you can use it let me know I just need to check with my buddy we were originally going to use it on my property but think there has been a change of plans.. Its anywhere from 28"-36" and at least 10' long

Thanks for the offer, but that may cause an issue. It really gets flowing sometimes, you could go whitewater kayaking on it. The culvert pipe just down the road is 5 or 6 ft in diameter.

Thanks anyway!
Old 04-02-2011, 05:19 AM   #66
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

No problem Ill find out about the poles this afternoon / evening
Old 04-02-2011, 06:05 AM   #67
AWM OP
Beard Bros Racing

Oddometer: 11,364
So Walt,,,,another truck flips over on rt 7 in the same spot as the other one,last night!!!!!
What the hell are you guys doing over there??

Theres a name for people without beards,"Women".
AWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:06 AM   #68
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

I cant speak from them but if I looked over in the woods and saw two guys playing climb the pine pole I would probably want to drive off a cliff as well
Old 04-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #69
Xmoto
Death Race

Oddometer: 2,107
How was camp yesterday?
Old 04-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #70
The Shred
Airventurer

Oddometer: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereisnoSpoon View Post
Not so much snow expected for today, so I'll be out tomorrow on the mountain. Slippery conditions will make it ideal for practice. If anyone wants in just let me know.

This hill is difficult on a good day, a layer of snow adds to the fun. There's good views from the top if you can make it up.

Sunday is my only day off. How bout the 10th?

Been working on my own track for a few days before or after work and finally rode some of it today. I've added a lot to it and replaced most of the field sections with trails through the woods. I don't have the mountains you do but now a least I have some hill climbs.
The Shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:39 AM   #71
2upadv
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 918
Im in for some Enduro Camp on the 10th What do ya say Walt
2upadv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:50 AM   #72
ThereisnoSpoon
High Enough

I'm down with the 10th. The trails on this side of the mountain are clear, not sure about the other side. I'll go check it out this week. The bigger loop is about 5 miles. Stateline used to run their hare scramble on this loop. It's one of the best trails that I know, singletrack, up, down, rocks, trees, fun and the potential for disaster is always there. I would bet the hairiest spots will still have some snow and ice on them.

The two shorter loops are good too, rock ledges and a double. Super Enduro type stuff.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:58 AM   #73
AWM OP
Beard Bros Racing

Oddometer: 11,364
Quote:
I'm down with the 10th. The trails on this side of the mountain are clear, not sure about the other side. I'll go check it out this week. The bigger loop is about 5 miles. Stateline used to run their hare scramble on this loop. It's one of the best trails that I know, singletrack, up, down, rocks, trees, fun and the potential for disaster is always there. I would bet the hairiest spots will still have some snow and ice on them.

The two shorter loops are good too, rock ledges and a double. Super Enduro type stuff.

I'm due for some self abuse,,,if i can have the WR together i'll try shooting for the 10th.

Theres a name for people without beards,"Women".
AWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #74
2upadv
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 918
Quote:

It doesnt matter what loop you got, I am just looking forward to getting the studs off the little Berg. Only got about 2 miles on her before the snow came. If you want company this week after work to check out the big loop I could make that happen
2upadv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:28 PM   #75
ThereisnoSpoon
High Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2upadv View Post
It doesnt matter what loop you got, I am just looking forward to getting the studs off the little Berg. Only got about 2 miles on her before the snow came. If you want company this week after work to check out the big loop I could make that happen
Thursday is the only day with a picture of the sun in the forecast so I'd be up for that. I can be ready at 5ish.