ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2014, 02:32 PM   #1486
Land
Wanderer
 
Land's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Upstate SC
Oddometer: 3,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlyVR View Post
I'll provide mass
When did you become a priest?
__________________
I'm not lost. I'm explorin'.
"My dream is to live my life as best I can before I die, even if it kills me." -- Mr. Cob
"If you're on ADV and you're still anonymous, you're doing it wrong." -- Boondoggle
Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:59 PM   #1487
CDillard
Team Kattouf
 
CDillard's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: Upstate, SC
Oddometer: 577
Sorry to have missed you guys (and ladies 😄) tonight. Not able to work it into my schedule. Hope y'all had fun.... Any triple decker burgers consumed …again 😳😱😜
__________________
Whether you think you can or you think you can't... you're right
CDillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:19 AM   #1488
ben2go
Moto Flunky
 
ben2go's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Upstate SC USA
Oddometer: 3,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDillard View Post
Sorry to have missed you guys (and ladies 😄) tonight. Not able to work it into my schedule. Hope y'all had fun.... Any triple decker burgers consumed …again 😳😱😜
I don't remember if Jon got the quadruple burger again or not.
ben2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:23 PM   #1489
ben2go
Moto Flunky
 
ben2go's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Upstate SC USA
Oddometer: 3,210
I forgot to mention this,but Tim and I were caught on camera by the Bing maps mobile on the corner or Academy and N. Main Wednesday on our way to the meet.I don't know if we will be on the map site or edited out.
ben2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #1490
Rugby4life
Studly Adventurer
 
Rugby4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Upstate SC (GSP area)
Oddometer: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben2go View Post
I forgot to mention this,but Tim and I were caught on camera by the Bing maps mobile on the corner or Academy and N. Main Wednesday on our way to the meet.I don't know if we will be on the map site or edited out.
Don't worry, we can always call the NSA and get a copy of the pic.
__________________
"Before attempting to beat the odds, first determine if you can survive the odds beating you."
Rugby4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:28 PM   #1491
ben2go
Moto Flunky
 
ben2go's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Upstate SC USA
Oddometer: 3,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugby4life View Post
Don't worry, we can always call the NSA and get a copy of the pic.
ben2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 07:19 AM   #1492
Rugby4life
Studly Adventurer
 
Rugby4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Upstate SC (GSP area)
Oddometer: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben2go View Post
I don't remember if Jon got the quadruple burger again or not.
Not this time. Chad was giving me a hard time about not eating healthy so I just got a single this time... But I did bring everybody some Cabela's fudge for dessert.
__________________
"Before attempting to beat the odds, first determine if you can survive the odds beating you."
Rugby4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:45 AM   #1493
ben2go
Moto Flunky
 
ben2go's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Upstate SC USA
Oddometer: 3,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugby4life View Post
Not this time. Chad was giving me a hard time about not eating healthy so I just got a single this time... But I did bring everybody some Cabela's fudge for dessert.
ben2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 06:55 PM   #1494
ben2go
Moto Flunky
 
ben2go's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Upstate SC USA
Oddometer: 3,210
Tim and I ran over,I mean into, Jocassee at Cesar's Head this afternoon.He has a pic of us on his cam taken by Tim.I thought he would have popped in by now and posted the pic.There were a load of bikes around the areas Tim and I rode.I know we had to pass more ADV'ers.We passed a black and silver or white 1150 GS.I thought it was Land but the bike and rider were to short.
ben2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:49 AM   #1495
Jocassee
Petrolhead
 
Jocassee's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Souf Carolina
Oddometer: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben2go View Post
Tim and I ran over,I mean into, Jocassee at Cesar's Head this afternoon.He has a pic of us on his cam taken by Tim.I thought he would have popped in by now and posted the pic.There were a load of bikes around the areas Tim and I rode.I know we had to pass more ADV'ers.We passed a black and silver or white 1150 GS.I thought it was Land but the bike and rider were to short.
Look who it is...



My gosh I look pudgy...looks like I'll be having salad at the next meet.

KIDDING.

Mike, I got the ZRX working...sort of. I'll call you.
__________________
Let me not then die ingloriously and without a struggle, but let me first do some great thing that shall be told among men hereafter. ~Homer
Jocassee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:33 AM   #1496
ben2go
Moto Flunky
 
ben2go's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Upstate SC USA
Oddometer: 3,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocassee View Post
Look who it is...


My gosh I look pudgy...looks like I'll be having salad at the next meet.

KIDDING.

Mike, I got the ZRX working...sort of. I'll call you.
I just look fat'er.
ben2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:13 PM   #1497
ben2go
Moto Flunky
 
ben2go's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Upstate SC USA
Oddometer: 3,210
Any thoughts on where to meet this Wednesday?

Last weekend when we saw Jocassee,I didn't realize that I had damaged the final drive on the WeeStar.We hit a line of root heaves that ran across the road.I think I may have bent the front wheel too.The suspension is just to soft on the Wee Star to ride two up with regular size people. I am hoping that I can get everything straightened out for the ride out Wednesday.
ben2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:30 AM   #1498
Rugby4life
Studly Adventurer
 
Rugby4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Upstate SC (GSP area)
Oddometer: 693
This was my suggestion.

http://www.bigalsotbbq.com/mobile.htm
__________________
"Before attempting to beat the odds, first determine if you can survive the odds beating you."
Rugby4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:32 AM   #1499
cbolling
Here...Hold my Beer.
 
cbolling's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Greenville, SC
Oddometer: 2,732
Think of the traffic man!!!
__________________
2011 Kawasaki Versys

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=661436
cbolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:41 AM   #1500
Rugby4life
Studly Adventurer
 
Rugby4life's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Upstate SC (GSP area)
Oddometer: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbolling View Post
Think of the traffic man!!!
Aw, just get out of your hammock and ride.
__________________
"Before attempting to beat the odds, first determine if you can survive the odds beating you."
Rugby4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014