Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2011, 03:55 AM   #31
hondav2
Kiwi Fukengruver

Oddometer: 1,377
Wicked Bantayan Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250txc View Post
Yep that sounds like traveling in the Philippines .... How was Bantayan Island once you arrived? I've been wanting to go over there ....
We were going to stay a week and things were not working out with the now ex so she went home and I meet up with a lovely lady from Madridejos and ended up staying at Santa Fe for 7 weeks , I was back there in March for 5 weeks and go bac again in august for 6 weeks , so hows life at Danao , the beer and pies r real good at the yacht club there . Hav a look in Philippines Adventure Rides and I hav Pics of Bantayan Island there. PM me yr mobile number and I will call u when im there in August and we can hav a beer . Cheers Toddy
Abbey Autos Wasilla Alaska
Photos www.toddy.smugmug.com
Starting smugmug gallery use this for discount yPcvMhjigUORk
2001 DR650 110,000 km
2003 Heritage Classic
2004 CBR1000RR
2007 KTM950R Super Enduro
2007 1200GS
2008 Hypermotard S
hondav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:17 AM   #32
250txc OP
250TXC

Oddometer: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondav2 View Post
We were going to stay a week and things were not working out with the now ex so she went home and I meet up with a lovely lady from Madridejos and ended up staying at Santa Fe for 7 weeks , I was back there in March for 5 weeks and go bac again in august for 6 weeks , so hows life at Danao , the beer and pies r real good at the yacht club there . Hav a look in Philippines Adventure Rides and I hav Pics of Bantayan Island there. PM me yr mobile number and I will call u when im there in August and we can hav a beer . Cheers Toddy
I can certainly understand the part of bogging down in Santa Fe for ~2 months :) ... There are so many hot available women here it just boggles the mind and other things ....

Danao is a little too down & dirty but I have made some good friends here and the trail riding is good so it's good here ...
250txc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:32 PM   #33
carloscyclecare
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by 250txc View Post
The water was crystal clear and almost hot it was so warm .... Plus all around the island was the white sand and many small hidden coves to swim in ... Such a small place, walking would get you everywhere...

What a beautiful peaceful place
Old 01-31-2013, 12:52 AM   #34
motomuppet
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 451
I was in Malapascua in 2011, great diving (it is famous for thresher sharks) and the locals were really friendly and fun. Went for a walk one night and wandered into some sort of village party held in the basketball court. Ended up drinking warm San Migs (we ran out of ice, but were having too much fun to stop!) and dancing with the villagers until the wee hours of the morning...had a blast!

Thanks for reminding me of that...need to explore around there some more!
motomuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:18 AM   #35
250txc OP
250TXC

Oddometer: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomuppet View Post
I was in Malapascua in 2011, great diving (it is famous for thresher sharks) and the locals were really friendly and fun. Went for a walk one night and wandered into some sort of village party held in the basketball court. Ended up drinking warm San Migs (we ran out of ice, but were having too much fun to stop!) and dancing with the villagers until the wee hours of the morning...had a blast!

Thanks for reminding me of that...need to explore around there some more!
Now thats the Philippines!!

That small island has white sand around most if not all of it and small coves you can do what ever you want to while there in seduced privacy ... It'd like to go back but its too small for my Huskies so next time I'll ride across on the pump boat and walk the island perimeter with my gf for a dew days....
250txc is offline   Reply With Quote