Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2011, 12:58 PM   #31
opaque_machete
girls wanna have fun

Oddometer: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocracy View Post
I was unable to attend the probable cause hearing on Monday. Do you know when the next hearing has been scheduled?
It has been rescheduled for June 14th. (just happens to be during Bike Week there.)
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house. -George Carlin
Two Wheel Females.com
opaque_machete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #32
ozmoses
Ride On

Oddometer: 2,925
Bstn Spirit-

I don't know you, but you seem like a truly Good Samaritan; thank you for your efforts here.

The motorist's actions are not only reprehensible but completely indefensible; this case must not go unnoticed nor be swept under the rug. There should be absolutely NO legal leniency for someone consciously acting in a manner to cause harm or death.

The full weight of the judicial system should be brought to bear against this defendant; hopefully your involvement along w/ others, will bring this result in a timely manner.

Again, thank you.
ozmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #33
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 192
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocracy View Post
I was unable to attend the probable cause hearing on Monday. Do you know when the next hearing has been scheduled?
Yah in the journal entry and video it is noted as 14 June.... during Bike Week

We are sorting some kind of run to the victim's home or in the area, that courthouse is going to be chock full of us bikers and we're looking for the goddamn MAXIMUM PUNISHMENT.
Boston_Sprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:30 PM   #34
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmoses View Post
Bstn Spirit-

I don't know you, but you seem like a truly Good Samaritan; thank you for your efforts here.

The motorist's actions are not only reprehensible but completely indefensible; this case must not go unnoticed nor be swept under the rug. There should be absolutely NO legal leniency for someone consciously acting in a manner to cause harm or death.

The full weight of the judicial system should be brought to bear against this defendant; hopefully your involvement along w/ others, will bring this result in a timely manner.

Again, thank you.
Thanks! My favorite phrase as a child was "But why?" I was a newspaper reporter and editor, went to law school, worked as a State Attorney then private practice now doing a lot with Mortgage Fraud just Google "Mortgage Movies."

I'm just sick and tired of the bullshit that passes for Justice in this Country so having my knowledge base, my associate base and some video and editing skills my mission in life becomes clear.
Peace.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:37 PM   #35
Foot dragger
singletracker

Oddometer: 12,811
He admitted he tried to knock down/run over a fellow motorist on purpose.
A car is a lethal weapon. The rider was making a legal passing move.
Watch and see if they dont bring in a mental health issue as to why he should get a lenient sentence and some counseling.
Once a perp has admitted he did it its up to a lawyer to get it looked at the rt way.

Who might he try to kill next if allowed to drive again?
Old 05-25-2011, 01:45 PM   #36
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer

Dog'n'Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot dragger View Post
He admitted he tried to knock down/run over a fellow motorist on purpose.
A car is a lethal weapon. The rider was making a legal passing move.
Watch and see if they dont bring in a mental health issue as to why he should get a lenient sentence and some counseling.
Once a perp has admitted he did it its up to a lawyer to get it looked at the rt way.

Who might he try to kill next if allowed to drive again?
Precisely. See that's why I made that point in the video that he should have been checked for intoxication, if he was voluntarily intoxicated it would pretty much vitiate any claim of mental defect, i.e. "no your Honor he's not mentally ill he was just a trashed-up punk."
Not my first time in this rodeo.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #37
duck
Banned

Oddometer: 10,403
Best of luck in your efforts to get the little f-stick hit with the max charges possible. I can't see why it would take any jury more than 30 seconds to find him guilty given the statements he made at the scene.
duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:10 PM   #38
ozmoses
Ride On

Oddometer: 2,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Best of luck in your efforts to get the little f-stick hit with the max charges possible. I can't see why it would take any jury more than 30 seconds to find him guilty given the statements he made at the scene.
Duck, this is precisely why they invented "legal technicalities" -so people who are admittedly guilty still go free.

It's also why Spirit's involvement is crucial here.

I see an entire generation seemingly unable or unwilling to accept responsibility for themselves & their own actions.

It has to stop.
This is a good place to start.
ozmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #39
opaque_machete
girls wanna have fun

Oddometer: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmoses View Post
I see an entire generation seemingly unable or unwilling to accept responsibility for themselves & their own actions.

It has to stop.
This is a good place to start.
+100
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house. -George Carlin
Two Wheel Females.com
opaque_machete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #40
SilkMoneyLove
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,930
Boston Sprint

Thanks for your efforts.

I do not see it as generational. Tons of people have done this. This is not a new crime. It is just harder to get away with now that cell pone coverage is so good and more phones have cameras. These used to be just "hit and runs" before.

I don't think the defendant needs a license right now. It is a privilege, not a right, and after he is in jail, he won't need a license. His actions show that he should not be amongst civilized people.
SilkMoneyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #41
lemieuxmc
Banned

Oddometer: 3,360
It's not a privelege, it's a license because qualifications were met, and fees were paid. Rights are something you have without making an application, taking a test, and paying a fee.

Now it should be revoked and the former holder thrown in the clink.
lemieuxmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #42
2slo
Old and Immature

Oddometer: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston_Sprint View Post
Precisely. See that's why I made that point in the video that he should have been checked for intoxication, if he was voluntarily intoxicated it would pretty much vitiate any claim of mental defect, i.e. "no your Honor he's not mentally ill he was just a trashed-up punk."
Not my first time in this rodeo.
Boston_Sprint,

I went to your mortgagemovies blog and watched the videos. I think you're doing good work here. The style is a little disjointed for me; like a bunch of puzzle pieces that the viewer must arrange into a coherent whole. This style works great in Pulp Fiction, but for activism - not so much.

Do you also have a more traditional arrangement of the facts and complaints?

In any case - keep it up. The DOCX/Linda Green thing looks like a Criminal Enterprise that would fall under the RICO statutes.
2slo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:01 PM   #43
Florida Lime
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by opaque_machete View Post
I don't get why the judge allowed him to keep his license in order to look for a job.
"Police said Eller was driving south on Windham Road in Pelham around 4:30 a.m. Friday"

I'm sure he was out looking for work at 4:30 am.

Plain BS.
'08 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S -- Going, still for sale.
Florida Lime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #44
Burbs
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 195
What a little douche! Karma will eventually catch up to this punk! What a scary thought that someone would intentionally run someone off the road because they didn't want to be passed. What a sad....sad world we live in.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:22 PM   #45
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slo View Post
Boston_Sprint,

I went to your mortgagemovies blog and watched the videos. I think you're doing good work here. The style is a little disjointed for me; like a bunch of puzzle pieces that the viewer must arrange into a coherent whole. This style works great in Pulp Fiction, but for activism - not so much.

Do you also have a more traditional arrangement of the facts and complaints?

In any case - keep it up. The DOCX/Linda Green thing looks like a Criminal Enterprise that would fall under the RICO statutes.
Some of the full docs are hosted at wepapers, there will come a time when the blog is modified with categories and sections to help guide a newcomer.

Thanks for the constructive criticism.... some of the vids are more accessible to the general public than others, I think the first one with Leslie Crepeau is the best for that when I interview her in her car on the way home from the U.S. Trustee's Office.

Yes this stuff is RICO suave all the way, but remember the banking industry has its dirty digits all over the legislatures and judiciary, my team is seeing good results out of individual states more so than in Federal Court, NJ is leading the way, actually.

We will try to make all of the vids more accessible, a tough thing to do in a hurry and on a budget

PS: To all -- The more I look at this the more it is painfully obvious that Cody Eller needs to do some Hard Time for this, I don't care if it's 3 months, he needs to SUFFER and PAY, having abused his freedoms to such an extent.

Boston_Sprint screwed with this post 05-25-2011 at 08:38 PM