ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > The perfect line and other riding myths
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 09:09 PM   #46
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Boston_Sprint's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Oddometer: 192
More thoughts.

As I say, this guy -- and the cause of Justice -- require a serious penalty including prison time and years of community service at a trauma unit. He should be compelled to give reports to a high school about what he sees in the trauma units and what his experiences in prison are like.

He's 18, grown fucking man.

I haven't brought race into this situation (other than the comments of the BON guys at the courthouse) but imagine if a ghetto black kid in a clapped-out 98 Regency did that shit. They would put his fucking black ass up underneath the courthouse, same way Kelly Ayotte tried to do to me when I reported police abuse. She failed, and I am here today to keep on showing how crooked NH really is. Google "Dow Murders" for one.

Update: Karen Saffian (Dick Dow's subsequent girlfriend) has let the Dow Murders site expire, there are still some saved items in the cache, including her Affidavit. But I found the 48 Hours segment:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/...in263123.shtml

I know Karen fairly well and I believe her... plus I remember the case when it happened, in part because I have owned 7 SAAB 900s and I kind of doubt that they would explode on a light impact at the end of Dick Dow's driveway....... The recreation professionals couldn't come close to reproducing it..... The car was crushed the next day and Dick's wife and adoptive son were cremated in 2 days, all the evidence... .gone.

A cop who basically got away with murder.

Boston_Sprint screwed with this post 05-27-2011 at 07:52 AM
Boston_Sprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 04:42 AM   #47
concours OP
WFO for 41 years
 
concours's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Kensington, NH USA
Oddometer: 4,941
Make sure every rider and concerned motorist you know gets a look at this news article, to keep them keenly aware of how injustice abounds.
__________________
Too much is just barely enough.....
concours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #48
melville
Beastly Adventurer
 
melville's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Oddometer: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston_Sprint View Post
As I say, this guy -- and the cause of Justice -- require a serious penalty including prison time and years of community service at a trauma unit. He should be compelled to give reports to a high school about what he sees in the trauma units and what his experiences in prison are like.

He's 18, grown fucking man.

I haven't brought race into this situation (other than the comments of the BON guys at the courthouse) but imagine if a ghetto black kid in a clapped-out 98 Regency did that shit. They would put his fucking black ass up underneath the courthouse, same way Kelly Ayotte tried to do to me when I reported police abuse. She failed, and I am here today to keep on showing how crooked NH really is. Google "Dow Murders" for one.

Update: Karen Saffian (Dick Dow's subsequent girlfriend) has let the Dow Murders site expire, there are still some saved items in the cache, including her Affidavit. But I found the 48 Hours segment:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/...in263123.shtml

I know Karen fairly well and I believe her... plus I remember the case when it happened, in part because I have owned 7 SAAB 900s and I kind of doubt that they would explode on a light impact at the end of Dick Dow's driveway....... The recreation professionals couldn't come close to reproducing it..... The car was crushed the next day and Dick's wife and adoptive son were cremated in 2 days, all the evidence... .gone.

A cop who basically got away with murder.
Damn! The Dow murders. I went to HS with the son and the wife delivered our mail. I remember some speculation at the time that the son had a carburetor in a bucket of gasoline in the car and the mother lit up a cigarette out of habit, but I never heard anything more.
__________________
Call me Mel. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me at home, I thought I would ride about a little and see the other parts of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation.
melville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #49
rivercreep
Banned
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: S.E. Pennsylvania (Reading)
Oddometer: 3,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkMoneyLove View Post
Thanks for your efforts.

I do not see it as generational. Tons of people have done this. This is not a new crime. It is just harder to get away with now that cell pone coverage is so good and more phones have cameras. These used to be just "hit and runs" before.

I don't think the defendant needs a license right now. It is a privilege, not a right, and after he is in jail, he won't need a license. His actions show that he should not be amongst civilized people.
I couldn't agree more.
I'm 44 now and have seen People acting the same way since I was in my teens. I call B.S. on the "Gereration" generalization. If anything it's past generations that have paved the way for such dispicable actions to accumulate to the level of mass/social occurance they have escalated to today.
Assholes are EVERWHERE at all age levels these days.

Edit: Boston Sprint, keep up the good work but please; let's KEEP the race card out of it. Where I live I'm a minority (Caucasion) and can tell you reverse racism runs rampant in my neck of the woods. Let's all be civil towards each other, regardless.

rivercreep screwed with this post 05-28-2011 at 12:57 PM
rivercreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:09 AM   #50
2slo
Old and Immature
 
2slo's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Alabama
Oddometer: 341
Sadly Race is real and we ignore it at our peril. I spent my youth as a bright white kid in Hawaii where I learned about being assumed wrong because of how you look - it happens.

I also had to tell my son when he was five that he could not just decide to be white like daddy because the world does not work that way. He had already looked around and found being white to be better. Now that he's in college he still must be aware that people view his behavior in the context of his race.

I completely bought into the lie they told me in grade school that we'd have all this figured out by the time I was grown - too bad we don't. In my experience, If the kid had been black he'd most likely not be out on bail.
__________________
2slo
------------------------------------------------
If you aren't having fun on a bike trip, you really do have problems.
2slo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:28 PM   #51
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Boston_Sprint's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Oddometer: 192
Whoa.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slo View Post
Sadly Race is real and we ignore it at our peril. I spent my youth as a bright white kid in Hawaii where I learned about being assumed wrong because of how you look - it happens.

I also had to tell my son when he was five that he could not just decide to be white like daddy because the world does not work that way. He had already looked around and found being white to be better. Now that he's in college he still must be aware that people view his behavior in the context of his race.

I completely bought into the lie they told me in grade school that we'd have all this figured out by the time I was grown - too bad we don't. In my experience, If the kid had been black he'd most likely not be out on bail.
Whoa..... All I'm going to say is that I never made race an issue in the first place..... my white friends did that in the video, and it did cause me to think..... what if Cody Eller were black? I'll leave it at that for now.

As to what has happened to me in my life, I have dealt with idiots white and black. I'm too white for some and not white enough for others, overall I keep a chipper attitude about it :)

Hey 2SLO do you get down to Hawaii often? I got friends there -- Liko Kenney's family -- need to get down there myself! I nursed his father's R100S for a year, it was in rough shape. When I left it, it was in less rough shape, LOL.

Peace.

Boston_Sprint screwed with this post 05-31-2011 at 12:33 PM
Boston_Sprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:40 PM   #52
2slo
Old and Immature
 
2slo's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Alabama
Oddometer: 341
I was there as an Air Force dependent 30+ years ago and have been back only once to teach a course 15ish years ago. It's a beautiful place, but not really convenient.
__________________
2slo
------------------------------------------------
If you aren't having fun on a bike trip, you really do have problems.
2slo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #53
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Boston_Sprint's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Oddometer: 192
Chillin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by melville View Post
Damn! The Dow murders. I went to HS with the son and the wife delivered our mail. I remember some speculation at the time that the son had a carburetor in a bucket of gasoline in the car and the mother lit up a cigarette out of habit, but I never heard anything more.
Yah man all of that was complete and utter bullshit, same way with the story they gave out about the Franconia shooting tragedy. There's a reason why Kelly Ayotte and her minions haven't tried to go after me for Defamation and that's because I'm only using their own files to document the coverup. Believe me, Casey Sherman and I disagree on a few things but when the Hollywood movie hits probably in the spring of '12, the shit is gonna' hit the fan. The Fighter Producer Dorothy Aufiero is on it, Google her name and KingCast, dig THOSE videos.... it's a World Gone Mad.

I'm just..... your Humble Narrator.

Meanwhile, I'm cold-cold chillin' and they HATE THAT TOO.
-Alex

PS: Dig the Triple strands of grass by the lump, too funny.


Boston_Sprint screwed with this post 06-01-2011 at 07:40 AM
Boston_Sprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #54
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Boston_Sprint's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Oddometer: 192
Update: BoN is all over this.

Biker or Not emailed me they got shirts and I am working with them on a flyer:

Hi Chris - There is a big meetup in Lincoln NH this weekend and I'm going to nail it with flyers and have some girls pushing awareness t shirts. Ordering info here:
http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...that-punk.html

The final flyer:


Ha! and as fate would have it, I have now had my second vehicular M/C accident an hour ago, last one was 25 years ago. A guy in a big black SUV took my lane, I'm on cold tires and got on the brakes a little too hard and whammo! Well not exactly whammo, an 8-10mph whammo, whatever. Fairing scrapes, turn signal a bit bent, engine cover has rash and broke the brake reservoir probably with my right hand as I went down. Small mark on my jacket and dime-sized strawberry on my left knee. Had I been 100% on my game I would have known I had an out to my left, but it's still his fault for the purposes of the claim.

"Dude you took my lane."
"Man I'm sorry I didn't mean to."
"I saw it," piped in a guy walking down the street with his lady. "I ride a Ducati and I hate it when that happens
."

So then I see the guy has a commercial license and I offer him to pay up in cash to keep the points off, but it turns out he's in a company car so he can't accept my offer so off to Arbella I go. See that's the way an accident should go. But of course what Cody Eller did to William Hawksley was no accident.

Query, did he offer to help him out after he hit him?
The mind boggles.

PS: I don't want any pushback on the courtroom video either because Hillsboro Superior Court Top Judge Robert Lynn, now on the Supreme Court, ruled five (5) years ago over objection from First Amendment supposed stalwarts Orr & Reno, "It's no different than WMUR coming in here."

Do not think for one minute that KingCast is going to suffer First Amendment abuse gladly. I'm not down with that, we live in America, and in NH the Court rules expressly encourage the presence of any and all unobtrusive media. I shoot the President when I want to. I cover murder trials in Boston, I put my rig on a tripod, set all options to zero noise and don't move about. If I am not allowed in, I will sue.

Boston_Sprint screwed with this post 06-03-2011 at 04:34 AM
Boston_Sprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #55
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Boston_Sprint's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Oddometer: 192
They know we are here.

Friday 3 June update: No Judge today to rule on my Motion to cover the trial. Should s/he for any reason shit can it there is time to appeal to Superior Court before the hearing, and we all know what the former lead Superior Court Judge Robert Lynn said...... "It's no different from WMUR coming in here."

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty, true that, so true so true.

Keep watching the blog: The Town of Pelham seems to like it:

Boston_Sprint screwed with this post 06-03-2011 at 12:28 PM
Boston_Sprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:31 PM   #56
Sanders
Stogiesuckingsinglemalter
 
Sanders's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Location: Confluence of the Mississippi and the St. Croix
Oddometer: 660
subscribed...
__________________

Last edited by Temporal Security Agency: 8-25-2026 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Deleted unlawful reference to future history
Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #57
samadams0824
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Kingston, ON, Canada
Oddometer: 217
To use an over used phrase from the darker caverns of the internet:

BUMP for great justice!
samadams0824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #58
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Boston_Sprint's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Oddometer: 192
Still waiting for the Justice part though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by samadams0824 View Post
To use an over used phrase from the darker caverns of the internet:

BUMP for great justice!
I'll keep on top of this for his first scheduled hearing at Hillsborough South.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...ody-eller.html

Prosecutor tells KingCast: "Cody Eller waived his Probable Cause hearing of 14 June, 2011."
Boston_Sprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #59
DaFoole
WARPED Idjit
 
DaFoole's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: BFE, SW Oregon/SF BayO'rea
Oddometer: 3,738
Boston Sprint.....thanks for your attention to this travesty... I shan't make my urges and need to have this little shit-smear offed known......ooops!......Subscribed.
__________________
"...when I handed the 40 ouncer to him, he got that far off stare that a cat gets when it just gets done licking its ass for the last 15". Yeah, THAT stare." -WTF-Over
"Don't come in here with your thoughtfulness, empathy, and reason... this is shit, up with which, I shall not put." -Boondoggle
DaFoole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:12 AM   #60
mudpao
dirty and loving it
 
mudpao's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: lots a mud, rocks...
Oddometer: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldun View Post
Why. He wll be punished by the law; you additionally want him half-lynched (or worse) only because he injured a fellow rider? I understand we're all unhappy when a rider gets targeted by a driver and badly hurt; but hoping for additional punishment via prison rape is not helpful. Or civilized.

Well... Wait till your in the receiving end of the accident..... Maybe you'd be singing a different tune
__________________
We buy them for passion.... never for resale values
mudpao is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 10:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014