Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > The perfect line and other riding myths
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #76
manic_marje
aka opaque_machete

Oddometer: 4
So what's happening with the case? Anything new?

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
- Paul Fix
manic_marje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:17 PM   #77
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 192
Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic_marje View Post
So what's happening with the case? Anything new?
Cody Eller has a case number, he was bound over to Hillsborough South, will post it tomorrow.... waiting on Grand Jury. Will explain soon, so tired tonight.

MacBook is back so movie coming this week from Bike Week shit handouts!

C
Boston_Sprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:24 PM   #78
dirtrulz
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 471
Sad part is the charges will likely get lowered. The stupid head shrinks have actually came up with a name for road rage, it is now a condition that you have no control of, and should not be held responsible for. Intermittent explosive disorder. People are not even responsible for things they do because they were "mad". What a load of BS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_rage
dirtrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #79
ThatOtherGuy
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtrulz View Post
Sad part is the charges will likely get lowered. The stupid head shrinks have actually came up with a name for road rage, it is now a condition that you have no control of, and should not be held responsible for. Intermittent explosive disorder. People are not even responsible for things they do because they were "mad". What a load of BS.

That just triggered my Intermittent Explosive Disorder!!!

ThatOtherGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:21 AM   #80
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:

We shall see.

Stay tuned for Bike Week movie, here is the case number:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...-partners.html

28 JUNE 2011

KingCast welcomes new riding partners Chris and Kim to the Cody Eller motorcycle rage saga, Hillsborough South 226 2011-CR-429.

....and we shall wait for late June and/or late July to see what the Grand Jury does with this. Of course it sort of depends how vigorously County Prosecutor Dennis Hogan presents to the Grand Jury, word.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:56 PM   #81
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer

Movie's done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post
That just triggered my Intermittent Explosive Disorder!!!

Anyway the movie is exporting and I will upload it by morning. It's awesome, I am very proud of it and the message that is conveyed. Bikers need to stand up and stop taking the bullshit, Peace.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:51 AM   #82
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer

Cody Eller Bike Week movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston_Sprint View Post
Anyway the movie is exporting and I will upload it by morning. It's awesome, I am very proud of it and the message that is conveyed. Bikers need to stand up and stop taking the bullshit, Peace.
http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...onia-bike.html

01 JULY 2011

KingCast Motorsports Laconia Bike Week/4th of July/Cody Eller road rage movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrLxS6KWcFM
Old 07-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #83
Autocracy
KLR = Trials bike?

Oddometer: 534
It's been about a month since I've heard anything... bump for update.

SIG: HUP
Autocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:42 PM   #84
Skowinski
Chordate

Oddometer: 4,694
Quote:

I didn't notice this before when this thread was up. If that is really true then it's the most incredibly ridiculous one in the long list of ways to excuse people for what they do these days.

Shit, I think I'll just quit going to work. It surely couldn't be my fault if I got fired. There must be some mental affliction I could call on, maybe "work aversive disorder" or something like that. Just gotta get it invented.

"Nature never hurries, yet everything is accomplished."
- Lao Tsu

In memory of Nika: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=990697
Skowinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #85
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocracy View Post
It's been about a month since I've heard anything... bump for update.
Yah I was planning to post something... the Grand Jury did not indict this month (July). I guess the County is too busy going after the guy on the tile of the first Cody Eller movie, Mike Gannon:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...shua_7700.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTH5a7vB3Xc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgBN3bKltpk

Fuck 'em, we went to the FBI on their asses, sticking loaded police issue shotguns in Mike Gannon's face.... when he took it from the punk cop who did it as a reflex instinct a couple of men could have died that night in 2006 and that is why Nashua is refusing to cough up the Gannon video from the home surveillance system they confiscated (read: stole) then charged him with criminal wiretap which was eventually dismissed.

So you see the mentality we're dealing with. Petty-assed n****s.

05 AUGUST 2011

FBI reading KingCast journal on Nashua PD Civil Rights violations as Mike Gannon and Pamela Reynolds prepare for 9 August 2011 Court date.

Old 08-13-2011, 06:14 AM   #86
tuffgong
Bon Pilote

Oddometer: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot dragger View Post
He admitted he tried to knock down/run over a fellow motorist on purpose.
A car is a lethal weapon. The rider was making a legal passing move.
Watch and see if they dont bring in a mental health issue as to why he should get a lenient sentence and some counseling.
Once a perp has admitted he did it its up to a lawyer to get it looked at the rt way.

Who might he try to kill next if allowed to drive again?
While it is certainly important to note that the rider was apparently legally operating his vehicle,I believe any notation of this fact deserves an accompanying phrasing that it really is beside the point as to whether or not he was legally passing.The penalty for an illegal pass is not bodily harm or death,nor is it administered from a moving vehicle. Failing to make this point is tacit implication of a moving violation somehow mitigating the willful attempted physical harm and potential maiming or death of someone. The public already blames us for whatever happens cause we are stupid enough to ride in the first place.For too many,our breaking the law is just one more reason we get what we deserve....in their minds....

tuffgong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #87
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer

Well stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffgong View Post
While it is certainly important to note that the rider was apparently legally operating his vehicle,I believe any notation of this fact deserves an accompanying phrasing that it really is beside the point as to whether or not he was legally passing.The penalty for an illegal pass is not bodily harm or death,nor is it administered from a moving vehicle. Failing to make this point is tacit implication of a moving violation somehow mitigating the willful attempted physical harm and potential maiming or death of someone. The public already blames us for whatever happens cause we are stupid enough to ride in the first place.For too many,our breaking the law is just one more reason we get what we deserve....in their minds....
Well stated. Now they have not yet convened a Grand Jury on Cody Eller's case but as noted, Mike Gannon -- the U.S. Army Veteran Intelligencer who almost died protecting this Country -- whose image appears shaking my hand in Cody Eller video #1 -- is being prosecuted to the fullest for the alleged "wiretap" on 1 July 2011 when he was videotaping a couple of jackass Detectives. Note in the video how Nashua PD promised to give him the exculpatory video they promised him, then reneged.

It's All Good. I'm not telling what Pam Reynolds' lawyer and I talked about. She got beat down and maced that day as well. It's all so riDONK-u-lous.....

09 AUGUST 2011

Concerned faces greet KingCast Cameras at Nashua PD vs. Mike Gannon & Pamela Reynolds police abuse/video confiscation/resisting arrest trial being watched by the FBI.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...t-cameras.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up6p6HnvSe4
Old 08-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #88
LuciferMutt
Rides slow bike slow

Oddometer: 10,797
What the fuck is going on in this country.

Badasses might screw with another badass. Nobody screws with a nut job. -- Plaka
LuciferMutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:21 PM   #89
opaque_machete
girls wanna have fun

Oddometer: 630
What the hell was the shots of the dented motorcycle all about? Nashua PD do that? How? What's the story behind it. Details, man, details!
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house. -George Carlin
Two Wheel Females.com
opaque_machete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:29 AM   #90
Boston_Sprint
Gnarly Adventurer

No dents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaque_machete View Post
What the hell was the shots of the dented motorcycle all about? Nashua PD do that? How? What's the story behind it. Details, man, details!
Oh no the Triumph tank that's my bike, it's not dented, just an odd reflection as I approached everyone I wanted a central focal point to be either my rig or Mike's Harley and pull out from there. Mine was in a better place so I used it. So for once Nashua PD didn't do something bad LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferMutt View Post
What the fuck is going on in this country.
Gus I can't even call it. The things I have learned since law school and since I was a bright-eyed bushy tailed government lawyer truly disgust me.

Peace.