User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2011, 07:29 AM   #1
ata OP
expat in the jungle

Oddometer: 2,272
Talking Need some help

A few years ago I changed the application GIRLFRIEND 2.0 to WIFE1.0 and found that the update defrauded in excess.

First, WIFE 1.0 sucks system resources for other applications.

Not only that, found that WIFE 1.0 is also a CHILDREN 1.x which greatly slows the pc processor capacity

There was no mention of this particular phenomenon neither the documentation provided by the manufacturer of the product or its warranty, although other colleagues had told me this would be expected, due to the nature of the application

Because of this the system should recover almost forgotten protocols , MS Dos type LIE.10.2 or NO_RESPONSABILITY 7.0 to get a tolerable system stability because of the monstrous RAM consumption derived by CHILDREN 1.X.

So a few days ago I decided to put in place associated with the "COLLEAGUES 3.1" and by applying quite at odds with Wife 1.0, DUAL_SPORT_BIKE 3.0, this time based protocols which will be linked to the GPS 2.0 in windows browser screen, but also usually works in the usual form.

Of course, this time I have had numerous route problems which initially blamed on a Trojan from a web “FREE_SEX_MOVIES 6.0 " misteriously appeared on my PC as pop-up because It was not working properly about half an hour only, enough time if you count the slowness associated with FREE_TRACK_FROM_THE_WEB 5.0

Of course, these downloads from free servers sucks and most of the times are incompletes

After saving their protocols in binary language, we proceed a new system to re-boot
With a new program reconfiguration , finally seems to work without hanging up the fuc**** windows.

But surprises did not end there. In addition, WIFE 1.0 configures itself so that it always launches itself at system initialization where it can control all other processes, and effectively burns firewall and opens the task manager and introduce a worm, old style, as a resident virus, active and aggressive

But……the configuration process begins to fail, however, due to the cold vengeance of these types of programs that work associated in tune, remember, the WIFE 1.0 is rendered with the MOTHER_IN_LAW 1.0 Both lethal and was not aware at that time and was still thinking about the “FREE_SEX_MOVIES 6.0 ", and……CLOCNK!, system becomes unstable and collapses

Twice !!!!!

I suspect it will not be the only attack, so I decide to change radically by the ACE screen in ASCII, based on SYSTEM 32
And it works normally the rest of the day at least

In summary, some applications like poker night 10.5, 2.5 and BEER_PARTY_PUB_NIGHT 7.0 can not run as frequently as the basis of my program this letter because WIFE 1.0 crashes the system when selected (even though they had always worked before very well).
At installation, WIFE 1.0 automatically adds index services, as MOTHER_IN_LAW 1.0 (ATTENTION: dangerous, overwrite attacked files inside , causing contents loss.), and BROTHER_IN_LAW. Demo-version.

The most notable effects of these added services is a daily and progressive degradation of system performance.

So I'm very considering changing the application version WIFE 1.0 seriously, but there are some features you would want to add in the next version of the application (WIFE 2.0) :

* "forget me" button and another one to minimize it.
* Adding an option that allows WIFE 2.0 to be installed with the "uninstall at any time", without loss of cache and other valuable system resources.
* An option to run the network driver in "promiscuous mode”, which allows the system to test various applications , for greater market knowledge.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

afflicted user
ata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:16 AM   #2
rudolf35
Warped & Twisted Mind

Oddometer: 797
Simple user mode change

Change the apps Wife 1.0, Childeren 1.x and Mother_in_Law 1.0 into services. Then add the dependency to run a program at start; make the program a stop the services CMD line and put the resource draining apps/services in a constant start up shut down mode - give insufficient time to gather resources.

rudolf35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
exoff-roadgoat
Will ride for food

Oddometer: 4,248
Very nice pictures but I have no idea what your saying. What language is that?
exoff-roadgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:56 PM   #4
Davidc83
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 470
Reformat the hard drive which will permanently remove Wife 1.0, Mother_in_law 1.0 and brother_in_law 1.0.
Reinstall with girlfriend 3.0 and run OS in safe mode, ensuring any resources overload can be replaced with a fresh girlfriend 4.0, 5.0, etc.
Place girlfriend 3.0 in a TEMP folder, and create hidden/encrypted folders for girlfriend 4.0, girlfriend 5.0 so girlfriend 3.0 is not aware of any other resources being used.
While running girlfriend 3.0, ensure to use Latex covered static guard to minimize the accidental creation of processes child 1.0, 2.0, etc. which can use more resources than any wife 1.0 or girlfriend 3.0.
Davidc83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #5
SidewinderX
Hey, watch this!

Oddometer: 1,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidc83 View Post
Reformat the hard drive which will permanently remove Wife 1.0, Mother_in_law 1.0 and brother_in_law 1.0.
Reinstall with girlfriend 3.0 and run OS in safe mode, ensuring any resources overload can be replaced with a fresh girlfriend 4.0, 5.0, etc.
Place girlfriend 3.0 in a TEMP folder, and create hidden/encrypted folders for girlfriend 4.0, girlfriend 5.0 so girlfriend 3.0 is not aware of any other resources being used.
While running girlfriend 3.0, ensure to use Latex covered static guard to minimize the accidental creation of processes child 1.0, 2.0, etc. which can use more resources than any wife 1.0 or girlfriend 3.0.

I am currently reformatting my hard drive.......

Although in lieu of the Latex covered static guard, I decided to have mine permanently deconstructed......
Old 05-26-2011, 01:43 PM   #6
TK-LA
SoCal Rider

Oddometer: 572
Luckily for me, my version of WIFE1.0 came with the REALLY_UNDERSTANDING fixit patch and now nicely load balances BEER_PARTY_PUB_NIGHT 7.0, WEEKEND_RIDE.exe and TRIP_TO_CANADA (ten day user license) with the HOMECOOKED_MEAL.zip and the CLEAN_CLOTHES application

2007 Suzuki GS500f - Don't underestimate (and don't take it in loose rocks!)
2004 Suzuki LS650 "Savage" - Either stolen or ran away from home.
TK-LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #7
Bill_Z
Dude! chill,...

Oddometer: 460
Ohhhhhh, yahhhhhh!
LIMNCS #51
Bill_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:30 AM   #8
adventureduc
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by exoff-roadgoat View Post
Very nice pictures but I have no idea what your saying. What language is that?
Yes i agree with above quote... great pix... but WTF are you saying. Actually that is pretty damn funny... I get the context...but refer to my I.T. geeks to tell me what it all means Im thinking " del tree *.* " and start over. Like the ooops pix at the mud crossing...go from orange crush to orange crunch
07 R1200GSA
01 Polaris sportsman 500 (in case i need 2 more wheels)
adventureduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:36 AM   #9
ClearwaterBMW
The Examiner

Oddometer: 5,972
1. i LOVE this thread.... your "language" has given me a smile that will last all day

2. i AGREE with the above posters about "changing to wife 2.0"
... sorry to say

good luck
Live life like you mean it... but take your family and friends (and DOGS) along for the "ride"
ClearwaterBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:45 AM   #10
patmo
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 714
Might be time to get a new laptop with all new software, wiping out all old files and memory....do not transfer old info into new system, there are probably viruses in those old files

Love the pics, but the writing is even better.
patmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:49 AM   #11
stevh0
Super Retard.

Oddometer: 1,413
Change to a UNix based platform !

Great thread! Great Pics!
Ex SM610, FS570, WR450, Africa Twin(s)
stevh0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:34 AM   #12
ata OP
expat in the jungle

Oddometer: 2,272
thnx to everybody who read this paranoia

Need some help<<<<<<>>>>>>> wet wanderings
ata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #13
jcf
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 249
And I thought Euskara was hard to understand.....

Fantastic pics - those aren't Miuras I presume.
jcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #14
manfromthestix
Lost in Space

Oddometer: 2,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-LA View Post
Luckily for me, my version of WIFE1.0 came with the REALLY_UNDERSTANDING fixit patch and now nicely load balances BEER_PARTY_PUB_NIGHT 7.0, WEEKEND_RIDE.exe and TRIP_TO_CANADA (ten day user license) with the HOMECOOKED_MEAL.zip and the CLEAN_CLOTHES application

I'm on Wife 3.0 and am generally happy enough to live the rest of my life with her, although the Baggage 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and dependent sub-programs can be a little taxing to my RAM now and again. Wife 3.0 loves Motorcycling 1.X and enjoys that I enjoy it, with or without her company. I hope this has all worked out for you in the intervening YEARS since first posted .

BTW, that first photo is absolutely outstanding.

Doug
Old 04-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #15
LittlePosum
Scrappy Marsupial

Oddometer: 330
Language

I speak just enough "Nerd" to get it. Awesome very funny!