Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2014, 01:20 PM   #1726
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 2,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by TowPro View Post
Sheldon is trying to run his view count up. Its working

This picture could also be posted over here.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484912

Exactly mate if Ewa get's 4 thousand hits a day she will be past me in a few months, I've already got shrinkage looking over my shoulder so I thought two can play at that game, she can be all nice and angelic, write nice things, post pictures of butterflies and shit like that and Ill just go full on Kangarude

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 02-13-2014 at 07:00 PM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:18 PM   #1727
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

As you already know went around Esteli doing the nausea nausea si si si routine yesterday and got myself some doses of the good stuff, an afternoon then morning dose of blood pressure pills, stroke pills, some puffer thing im not even sure what it is, some other pill that is called spasmo something and my anti malarial pills along with a few syrups they recommended and im feeling great, don't know which one hit the spot but one of them did. I feel like I'm 20 again taking all these pills.

Hit the spot enough for me to take Ewa's new safety gear for a whirl. The pliability of these bike trousers is fantastic, they stretch into place nicely giving them a real snug feel.

Time for a workout to see how they will go on the motorbike, well after a grueling 4 hour session on the treadmill at the local gymnasium they did tend to slide down a little but I think a good set of $10 braces would solve that issue.

I think I might of taken one to many of those Spasmo pills.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:41 PM   #1728
mettalique
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 118
those last couple of pics are far too much information
mettalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:58 PM   #1729
OldPete
Be aware

Oddometer: 4,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by mettalique View Post
those last couple of pics are far too much information

Rather imprinting ain't it.
What is seen can't be unseen.

Ya doin' a double dose of

Please get well and start travlin'.

I bet the OP watched The Paul Hogan Show as a youngster. Gads! I liked that show.
OldPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:35 PM   #1730
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPete View Post

I bet the OP watched The Paul Hogan Show as a youngster. Gads! I liked that show.

I guess to be fair I could of left it till after Valentine's day to review Ev's new safety gear, it might of killed the mood of the day a little.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 02-13-2014 at 07:05 PM
Old 02-13-2014, 09:50 PM   #1731
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

See it isn't just me on the wrong side of the road down here in Central America, it's just the way we roll in this part of the world. All in a beautiful days ride the capitol of Nicaragua, Managua.

Old 02-14-2014, 05:17 AM   #1732
Cameleer
Worldcrzer

Oddometer: 84
Best comment is No Comment ha haa! All the best! 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2014, 07:56 PM   #1733
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameleer View Post
Best comment is No Comment ha haa! All the best! ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Kiko how are you mate? As for the no comment, come on your telling me you don't wear snug fitting safety gear when you are flying those big A380's, I hear this kind of stuff its good for deep vein thrombosis

Ride and fly safe my friend Ill review them again in Bolivia for altitude testing and post the updates just for you
Old 02-14-2014, 11:25 PM   #1734
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

We left Esteli feeling good and headed to Managua here's a short video of a relaxing fun ride.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:02 PM   #1735
RoadRdr
Mostly Pavement

Oddometer: 170
: I liked the video and background song. I came into this late now have to backtrack through your RR.
Be safe.

RoadRdr screwed with this post 02-16-2014 at 08:00 AM
RoadRdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:24 AM   #1736
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

We only spent the night in Managua the hotel was basic and pretty much on the expensive side for what and where it was so didn't even feel enticed in the slightest to stay another night, really just another big city. Ewa had heard that Granada was nicer so that's what we did got up packed the bike and rode over to there. It was only about 100 k's I think didn't take us long at all, we only managed to get lost twice which was a bonus but all good stopped and talked to a few people along the way, well Ewa did I make sounds and jibber rubbish waving my arms around, I still reckon it's me they understand Granada Granada Granada point point point si si si seems to work nearly every time. The road was dual lane separated road, I wouldn't called dual lane expressway but close enough in Central American terms, made for easy riding anyway.

We were riding along and I saw a nice restaurant that looked like it had amazing views back over one of the volcanos in this region so we did a U-turn and headed back for a drink, and of course I threw a burger into me as well, hey got to keep the economy going now don't you.

We finished off in a hurry when the mariachi dudes arrived, Im not listening to them pump it out in my ear when Im trying to be romantic with Ev, it was valentines day after all, you know it doesn't take much to line up a few future massages, a kiss on the cheek here, a hold of the hand there, that keeps em happy, I've actually had to step up my game, she has been blogging like a maniac, making videos, looking through pictures, she just doesn't have the time she used to for me, she better be writing a dam good blog as im missing out on quality massage time if it keeps up im getting her pc stolen on purpose.

We arrived in Granada, its a nice enough town, plenty of el gringos here, its the most I've actually seen in any of the Central American towns, the only thing I can put it down to is that its just over the border to Costa Rica which they say is full on touristy. We rode around for awhile and eventually found a hostel 9 bucks a night each yep you guest it, Ev's pick, I guess it will be ok there is a fan in the room and two crusty looking pillows on a slab of concrete they call a bed, a share toilet that has an open section right next to the common area so if someone is watching tv other than a 7 foot wall that is open to the room at the top your going to the toilet about 10 feet from there head, just lovely, Ewa and her shitholes seriously. I guess the good news is with that is if me and Ev ever did happen to stay together (I know I feel sorry for her to if that happened) in the future I could just build two man sheds and chuck a portable toilet out the door of one of them and she would be happy, I could even park my bikes in her side of the shed ooops I mean the side with the kitchen in it, if she reads this that should pretty much seal the deal that we will go our separate ways at some point

Anyway enough jibber here's a few photos from Granada .

Lovely architecture everywhere .

This was a classic we were sitting down for a drink and along comes this sales dude, usually they are carrying sunglasses jewelry etc but this guy was carrying a chainsaw and a sander, go figure hey someone must of bought one once to set the ball rolling.

oh gawd here she goes cya later alligator im off to watch the football

Plenty of color here in Granada.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 02-16-2014 at 12:46 AM
Old 02-16-2014, 12:37 AM   #1737
johnno950
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 979
[QUOTE=OldPete;23463276]Rather imprinting ain't it.

I bet the OP watched The Paul Hogan Show as a youngster. Gads! I liked that show.[/QUOTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vruJV...detailpage#t=1
johnno950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:55 AM   #1738
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

I like the look of that workout Johnno

[QUOTE=johnno950;23479014]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPete View Post

I bet the OP watched The Paul Hogan Show as a youngster. Gads! I liked that show.[/QUOTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vruJV...detailpage#t=1
Old 02-16-2014, 04:37 AM   #1739
johnno950
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 979
That footage would have to be late seventys/early eightys?,karen west
johnno950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:58 AM   #1740
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnno950 View Post
That footage would have to be late seventys/early eightys?,karen west

This footage would have to be 10 or 20 minutes ago Ewa Domagala This is the kind of attack I have to put up with it's just not right, I let her lash out on a new $1 top and I get woken up to the "is this nice, is this nice, is this nice" Im going to have sleep with a big stick next to my bed if this continues. The things you have to go through to enjoy a trip around the world on a motorcycle, it's not all fun and games you know guys, some times its tough, real tough.