Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Ride reports
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2014, 10:43 PM   #2071
TonsOfFun
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 162
Hilarious! This just gets better and better stud. :kinky mate.

TonsOfFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:32 PM   #2072
Cariboostrom
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 553
I personally hope both Ev and Dianne get their own bikes and ride along with you Sheldon. They will soon give you a run for your money I think! You'd make an awesome trio!
Danielle
Cariboostrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 07:02 AM   #2073
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cariboostrom View Post
I personally hope both Ev and Dianne get their own bikes and ride along with you Sheldon. They will soon give you a run for your money I think! You'd make an awesome trio!
Danielle
The only problem with having Dianne and Ev with me is I am already on blood pressure medication I'd probably pop a cork with 2 naughty girls with me

On a positive note I've ridden the last 2 days for 7 hours and yesterday did 9 hours to get us a few hundred k's from Porto Alegre so im building up my stamina just in case, the negative side to it is with those 2 with me I've only covered 200k's and stopped off at 100 snack stalls and 50 local toilets, at my age you start losing your hair anyway without ripping it out.

As for Tina I'll probably just grab her in a few years when I send Ev home to do the family thing with some young stud, that's of course if Tina isn't to old by then.
Don't worry Ev's lying next to me as I type this saying mmmmmmm young stud. Omg she 's terrible doesn't she realise I have feelings.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 06-11-2014 at 07:13 AM
rideforsmiles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:23 AM   #2074
Cariboostrom
Studly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideforsmiles View Post
The only problem with having Dianne and Ev with me is I am already on blood pressure medication I'd probably pop a cork with 2 naughty girls with me

Don't worry Ev's lying next to me as I type this saying mmmmmmm young stud. Omg she 's terrible doesn't she realise I have feelings.
Ah, but what a way to go eh?

But then if your blood pressure is too high, you might be put to the side lines to just watch?

Actually Sheldon, after all you put Ewa through, I think she DESERVES a young stud! Right Ewa?
Old 06-11-2014, 05:44 PM   #2075
elfikd
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 192
Quote:
Ah, but what a way to go eh?

But then if your blood pressure is too high, you might be put to the side lines to just watch?

Actually Sheldon, after all you put Ewa through, I think she DESERVES a young stud! Right Ewa?

@ Danielle: Just one stud? I definitely deserve more than that :-)

elfikd screwed with this post 06-11-2014 at 05:54 PM
elfikd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:15 PM   #2076
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfikd View Post
@ Danielle: Just one stud? I definitely deserve more than that :-)
OMG get back in your box you animal.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:06 PM   #2077
TonsOfFun
Gnarly Adventurer

Why am I not in Brazil right now...
Old 06-12-2014, 08:49 AM   #2078
Cariboostrom
Studly Adventurer

Indeed Ewa, more than one! I think every woman needs several men in life. Well first a rich one to finance things; then a cute, young stud (or two) for fun; an intelligent one for interesting and thoughtful conversations, and a family oriented one to have babies with.
Danielle
Old 06-12-2014, 04:12 PM   #2079
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Quote:
Indeed Ewa, more than one! I think every woman needs several men in life. Well first a rich one to finance things; then a cute, young stud (or two) for fun; an intelligent one for interesting and thoughtful conversations, and a family oriented one to have babies with.
Danielle
Dear Dr Ruth
Ewa has been lucky to be travelling with a cute young stud who is always full of interesting and thoughtful conversation and is a family oriented man.
Now lets clarify this a little, it always comes down to perception, if someone is 90 years old then I'm a cute young stud. As for intelligent thoughtful conversation, only today I was pointing out to Ev interesting facts on how culturally diverse Brazil was and commented on how the chicks here have hot asses and nice tits compared to Bolivia. Now tell me that isn't interesting and takes a lot of thought for half the worlds population, as for a family orientated man I have two of the little blood sucking freaks how many do you have to have to be considered family orientated and finally for the rich guy I need one of them too I am heading towards poverty very quickly and the last thing I want to have to do is go back to being a gigolo, not to mention there is only so much I can earn for a two minute session it's tough out there you know.
So you see Ewa has all things you recommended you just have look at it from a different perspective, MY PERSPECTIVE.
Your sincerely
Studmuffin

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 06-12-2014 at 04:17 PM
Old 06-12-2014, 06:37 PM   #2080
Curvesurfer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 356
Your adventure is inspiring!

How much planning went into the original legs of the trip regarding visas, border crossings, currency, routes, safety, lodging, etc?

I assume later legs were planned on the fly once you had some experience....
'95 900SS SP
Curvesurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:30 AM   #2081
vintagespeed
fNg

Oddometer: 1,523
Quote:
Indeed Ewa, more than one!..
sometimes more is better. this convo is starting to get interesting!

hey Sheldon, what have you been slipping into the drinks down there?

TAT-2013: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=913898
SoCal_NoDak-2012: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=829203
vintagespeed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:06 AM   #2082
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curvesurfer View Post
Your adventure is inspiring!

How much planning went into the original legs of the trip regarding visas, border crossings, currency, routes, safety, lodging, etc?

I assume later legs were planned on the fly once you had some experience....
I pretty much had 2 and a half years from after my accident and deciding to set the positive goal of the trip Curvesurfer so plenty of time to read blogs etc. I never actually did any route preparation in any form but did research getting out of Australia and the process of getting into South Africa so that process was really easy for me in the end. I booked my first hotel in Johannesburg after that is was ride and find something. So other than just reading blogs in here and thinking that looks like a cool thing to see like everyone does most of my time pre trip was spent raising the soccer gear for the kids in Ethiopia along with just getting myself better.

When I left I thought if I only last a week the trip will have been a success as it gave me a positive goal to focus on rather than sitting on my ass feeling how bad I had it getting smashed up by a truck so it's as surprising to me to still be going 3 and a half years later and enjoying it so much. I think I was meant to this, I don't if I've blogged this story but I remember as a kid going to my grandfathers up the coast on the train and I used to look out the window and wondered what would it be like to just walk off into the bush and keep going wondering where and when you would come out, it's pretty much exactly what I am doing now all these years later just riding into the unknown all the time.

As for more on the organizing side of things I got a bit of a head injury in the accident which made or makes doing paperwork and all that stuff harder so had some issues early on but that seems to have improved a lot even though I found myself jumbling up words in a sentence to Ev only the other day so other than feeling like chopping her head off and disposing of her body in some wooded area I actually feel quite normal again.

In regards to researching security and safety I did do some of that but have found now with experience everywhere you go there are good people and with some simple common precautions all travellers should take everywhere is pretty much safe. Like not walking the streets in dodgy areas at night etc The good news for me is when I'm walking the streets in board shorts thongs (flip flops) I look like a homless bum so not really a target.

Brazil has a bad reputation for violence and security issues but I couldn't speak highly enough of the people we have met so far even if it is difficult to communicate with them and the country itself is amazingly beautiful.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:21 AM   #2083
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagespeed View Post
sometimes more is better. this convo is starting to get interesting!

hey Sheldon, what have you been slipping into the drinks down there?
Don't worry mate I'm not into slipping things in to drinks but if Dianne does join us I will consider loosening my high moral values and drugging the shit out of them breaking out the camera and having some fun. Sadly it will be blocked from Advrider so it wont be of any use for you guys you will have to use your imagination, oh hang drop me out of that imagination it will only spoil a good story.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:55 PM   #2084
TonsOfFun
Gnarly Adventurer

If I remember correctly you had some good times in South Africa :cougars
Old 06-17-2014, 07:49 AM   #2085
TheBlurr
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,999
Having had a bit of head trauma myself I am here to say that extreme exercise defiantly helps.

Tell Eva that nightly

Countries down so far, 22

States down so far, less than countries.
TheBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote