Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Ride reports
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2013, 02:33 PM   #1126
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,912
Im going to be blogging on my phone fulltime from now on ive brought the Nikon but wont have any way to transfer pictures. Ive worked out to use Smugmug and advrider on my phones its not as easy bit ill manage and keep the blog going and add more photos as I get better at it.
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:00 PM   #1127
RobBD
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 291
Yes keep the blogs going please although how you can do them from your phone is beyond me - using the tiny keypad drives me nuts just sending a text so a blog?? -- hats off to you
RobBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:50 AM   #1128
Blue Icebreaker
Adventurer

Oddometer: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideforsmiles View Post
Cheers Rob it'll all work out. When it comes to fixing the electronics on tese newer bikes its a definate stick it on the computer job.Watching the computer in action for the first time it diagnosed everything in a matter of seconds, if you could invent a phone app that did it you would make a million bucks.
Apparently there exists the app for the F800GS and some other bikes, you just have to find the exact cables to be able to connect your smartphone to the bike.
As soon as you concern yourself with the 'good' and 'bad' of your fellows, you create an opening in your heart for maliciousness to enter. Testing, competing with, and criticizing others weaken and defeat you. Morihei Ueshiba

Blue Icebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:38 AM   #1129
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

This doesn't look like a shop where ill get a sticker for my motorbike Eva, oh well you never know might as well give it a shot.

Old 06-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #1130
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

After nice relaxing night on the boat, by the way which only cost us about 40 aussie bucks each we arrived at Tallinn in Estonia. I had no idea what expect but was keen to find a service station to see if supermodels actually do work in them. I had told Ev shes cool with me being a pervert lol As we walked out of the port I saw this pleasantly plump girl who had probably been hit with the ugly side once to often sitting at one of the counters, I turned to Ewa gave here a nudge and just said mmmmmm, hey my bar isnt set to high it cant be when youve got a head like a smashed crab yourself.

We walk out into the port area of Tallinn and start heading for the old town about a k or two away. Looks pretty ok big shopping centres modern cars and a sign pointing to maccas so all good. I saw my first servo and did need ciggies so im on to Ev ok heres the test. The windows were all covered in a yellow film of some sort so I said to Ev apparently thats cause they work naked there. To my disappointment that wasnt the case though the chicks were pretty nice. I came out to Ewa she was waiting to see my reaction so I just said nahh no supermodels oh but hang on I forgot to get a lighter ill be back in a minute lol
No luck on the supermodel in the service station as Henning had mentioned but I said to Ev he is from Denmark they were very few and far away there so im sure anything looks good to them guys.

So we walk into the old town and check out a few hostels Ev had got the addresses for, all booked out thats alright we will just cruising till we find something in the mean time its time to eat so we had lunch in one of the restaurants on the main square a little expensive as you get in these tourist restaurants but compared to Scandinavia cheap as chips about 8 bucks aussie for a main course.

We decide to walk up to the bus station a few k's up the road and look at getting tickets to Riga we want be staying in any of the places long at all as we have to back in Germany by the end of June and that includes getting back to Stockholm picking up my bike and riding 1500ks which im guessing will take me 2 possibly three days.

We found the bus station and booked some seats on the bus 12 euro or something ridiculously cheap so it will be off to Latvia after lunch tomorrow. On the way back Ewa wanted to check out a few more of the cheaper hostels and we rang the door bell of one on the main drag. It was a big empty room two single beds in it no internet, a fair way from the old town and they wanted 40 euro for it ummm no thanks. Ok Ewa sweetheart you had your chance now its mine ok and oh look there its the Raddison up the road 5 star all the way baby. It was a little expensive but nothing over the top ive told Ev she can choose tomorrow. When she sorts stuff on booking.com its lowest price to highest and she finds something on the first page amongst all the shitholes with low ratings and when I search its 5 stars to zero stars and I find something on the first page as well and usually pretty good.

I must admit ive stayed in some 5 star hotels that aren't quite up to scratch but this joint was plush. Recently refurbished so very nice indeed. Ev said its the first time shes stayed in somewhere like this I said oh I thought we had ok it must of been the other chick. As you can imagine she was loving it.

Fair dinkum how long are you going to be Ev you said you were going for a quick shower, wheres my massage.

Finally my time has arrived wish me luck this could get ugly.

We hung around for a few hours then headed back for a walk around the old town. The weather had cleared and it was a nice sunny day now so the walk was really nice, it really is a nice place a mixture of Prague and Cseke Krumlove somewhere in the middle of both without the tonnes of tourists.

Some of the local ARCHITECTURE around here was very very nice.

We headed in to the Irish pub for dinner they usually serve pretty good grub in there and want disapointed. Met a group of pommy guys over here having a boys weekend they were pretty smashed they enjoyed chatting to Ev feeling like they were kicking goals with a euro chick. Left to go back to the hotel and relax for the night the bus leaves at 12:45 check out is at 12 so perfect to just stroll up to the bus and jump on.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 06-18-2013 at 10:22 AM
Old 06-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #1131
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

We left Tallin and the Raddison it was really a nice town with a special charm of its own and it was nice to have the comfort we did, the bad news it was Ev's turn to pick the hotel and being the tight ass she is that was always going to end badly but ill get back to that later if I havent rolled off this saggy friggen mattress and hit my head on the crusty table and knocked myself out.

We cruised up to the bus station and were only there a few minutes and on we got for the near enough on 5 hour bus ride. I was a little hesitant to be honest the last bus I was on travelling any distance was the day the first gulf war started so a few years ago and the bus I was on was pretty crappy so it was a nice surprise to see television screens in the seats and internet on the bus, I used to think people that traveled by public transport were pretty hard core and only behind the cyclist but not anymore, there pussies its so comfortable especially when you have a little Polish nymphette passing you home made sandwhiches.

We arrived in Riga it looks a nice place and the women, holy shit now your talking they are everywhere I was doing my best not to embarrass Ev seeing me trip over my tongue would have to be embarrassing for I would think so I did the only polite thing to do you know where you look in a general direction and then the little pretty walks into your view, oh who am I kidding it crossed my mind but as if, I was happy walking around panting like a rabit dog hey some people like looking at Roman ruins some people at waterfalls some are people watchers like me, isnt that a much better term than pervert.

We found a hotel pretty much just outside of town we tried a few that Ev had put in but they were full and when Ev looked at me saying theres spots in a 10 bed dormitory well you can imagine the look she got back. We tried to use their internet but couldn't connect so I said come on Ev lets just walk for awhile we'll find something.

We went into another place no answer ok where's Maccas for the Internet, if you look carefully at this picture you can see a chick with fluro orange mega high heels, lol might have to find room on the bike for a pair, for Ev of course. Im just lucky every days a Sunday and not a frockin Monday.

Theres a hotel across the road and it looks ok and only 38 euro so in we go and check in. Upstairs and go to sit on the bed and my ass nearly hits the ground it's so soft bloody classic had Ev laughing at me now all I got to do is get out of the bloody thing. Over here there's alot of the two single beds pushed together thing so Ev's bed was about 4 inches higher than mine not to mention my sloped away to the bottom corner, maybe that would come in handy if I piss the bed. Didnt have best nights sleep but oh well im not the best sleeper anytime with my back and neck constantly giving me grief so I just sleep when I sleep.

We walked around for a few hours seriously there is some gorgeous women here I saw atleast half a dozen that id put in the absolutely gorgeous catorgory atleast I know where ill be coming when Ewa breaks my heart ahahaha now where did I leave that heart oh well it's not that important. All jokes aside Riga is a beautiful city and the little river that runs through it is so idyllic.

We will be on the bus again tomorrow to Lithuania weve booked tickets for the 21st of June back to Stockholm so we have to make tracks as we onky have a few days spare to spent at Ewa's parents just outside of Poznan. Sounds like her dad is happy for her traveling as he likes to as well but her mum isnt to keen on it and I better hire a food tester to travel with me when I have dinner there, that reminds me I did see a midget in Riga he wouldn't cost much to bag up. Oh that's just terrible Sheldon hey whats his other option getting a job in a dwarf throwing competition.

Heres a few pics of beautiful Riga.

This little river was so pretty.

Two things I love to see when arriving in a city.

Yes the mothers club in Riga looks ok to

Local musos beating out a tune.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 06-25-2013 at 12:34 PM
Old 06-20-2013, 01:28 AM   #1132
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

One day in Riga Latvia and today we were off to Vilinus in Lithuania. I cant really comment on the roads as im not getting to see them sitting on a bus but they are pretty straight with lots of green fields and forests and ive been able to use my galaxy phone on it so the surface isnt so bad. The countryside actually looks really pretty, pine forests line part of the road which im getting a glimpse of as I turn away from the movie "Walk the Line" about Johnny Cash playing in front of me. This bus tripping is easy.

We arrive in Vilinus the first thing I noticed is all the parklands a skatepark beach volleyball courts with all young people everywhere.

We probably should of got off the bus there as the main station was the home of the parkies and drugged out bums. We saw one young couple stumbling away holding each other up they were off their chops. I had a laugh and said to Ewa their doped up on something not pissed, Ev asked me how do I know to which I just responded with "ahhh the good old days". Joking of course "I never and I mean I never had sexual relations with that bong". Really though there is a few piss tanks in this part of town which is pretty standard even in Australia I guess, what is it about Central railway parks thats like a light to moth for the drunk parkies is it as simple as they can just get on a train or bus and 30 minutes they are hanging with their mates or is it something else. Oh well another one of the great mysteries of the universe im still working on the important stuff like "if a door can be ajar why cant ajar be a door" There were a few groups and if I felt a bit uneasy walking through the middle of them im sure most people would of though im pretty sure most outsiders would of probably crossed the road instead and not walked through the middle of them with a Nikon slung over their shoulder.

If you tried to run a comb through this guys hair the greenies would be on to for destroying some wildlife habitat.

We walked about 30 minutes down to the old town we could of got the bus but nahh it'll probably just brake down anyway.

it really is quite nice here, very pretty and the park people soon gave way to a vibrant young city. I actually mentioned to Ev wheres all the old people ok theres a big university here but still it is a young persons town. We had such a nice day had dinner at one of those Wok in a Box joints pretty nice but about 5 mouthfuls short of a good munch see thats my cheese burger when im having a mac attack.

We've decided to stay an extra day here helped by not being able to get two seats together on the bus, you know how it is, me being all scared and lonely sitting on that big scary bus with all those hethans without Ev to hold my hand.

We are in a nice hotel right in the center of town so close to pretty much everything it does suck not having the bike to get around heavans forbid I have to walk everywhere like the common folk lol

Ill just upload photos of Vilinus im not blooging tomorrow, next stop Warsaw.

Lots of churches around here ooops me and my fat fingers clicking on the wrong button

Local little mutley to cute not to take a photo.

And another local to cute not to take a photo of, the phone call went something like this,

Hi baby, want to catch up for a romp in the hay?

Yes Sheldon Yes Sheldon Yes Sheldon.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 06-25-2013 at 01:15 PM
Old 06-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #1133
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Got up pretty early just relaxing went down for breakfast there must of been some sort of conference going on there was a heap of people around walking in and out some of it pretty nice too. We checked out at 12 as is the case in most places over here and then Ewa went for a walk while I sat down in the foyer to watch the Australia v Iraq world cup qualifying match, if Australia win we are off the World Cup next year in Brazil which will give me somewhat of a goal to teach..

The game was meandering along with me waiting for a few goals so I could just leave and walk up to the bus station in peace, but no the bloody Aussies have to make you sweat it out. In the end I had to turn it off with the score 0-0 with 15 to go. I thought oh well if they cant beat pretty much the Iraqi under 20's squad then its better we dont go cause if we get a hard group it could well get embarrassing.

Ev came back and starting to jibber in my ear about something we were having a little argument about yesterday gawd it was like 24 hours ago and I cant even remember what is was that was said. Jibber jibber jibber oh for fucks sake cant you see im watching the football.

We made it to the bus station with 5 minutrs to spare no dramas for us we havent got any luggage and the seats are booked so its just a walk in sit down and relax and enjoy the journey. The bus ride was going smooth enough till we got to the Polish borderwhere the bus was pulled over for a random check. Im not sure if they had sniffer dogs or what go through the bags but ok we arent going anywhere. The customs guys come on the bus looking for the owner of one particular bag but surprise surprise no one is owning up to it being their's.

After a check then a double check and yet another check still with no takers everyone that has tickets to Berlin was ordered off the bus. That didnt include us so all good luckily, I know how these things go down in the eastern bloc, "is this your bag" "no ive never seen it before in my life" "a good pistol whippin will loosen their tongue captain" whack slap bang now on his or her knees with the pistol shoved down the throat mmmm rrrrrrr mmm rrrrrrr not mine sir" "oh ok you can go" so thats one led off into bushland never to been seen again. This repeated till the last guy who they find owns the bag. I just showed Ev this part of the blog and mentioned to her it's this sort of thing that happens when you try and talk to me about how your feeling when im trying to watch the football.

Anyway back to the blog, about an hour after being pulled up everyone bar one guy are piling back on the bus. I saw a couple who most definitely had something in their bags as they were both puffing on ciggies and shaking like leaves, they would walk to each other having a quick chat before moving away from each other again. Body language had them guilty as sin I would of unpacked their bags to look as well im sure they were relieved to see them fussing over another bag and not theirs and as soon as they got back on the bus you could see their demeanor change to one of relief. The guy they got was in his mid 20's I have no idea what they got him for but you sort of got to feel a little sorry to see any young bloke in any trouble with the law.

Back on the road again it didnt really matter we will just be in Warsaw an hour later than expected which is no biggie for us. We got on the internet and booked a hotel in town a k or so from the bus station in downtown Warsaw so after arriving at 10:30 we had a little walk through town.

I tell you Warsaw is nothing like I expexted not that I was expecting a dump but its very clean and very modern with a mixture of the old and the new. It is a much much bigger city that the last few we've through lately. I like it, the older buildings are certainly impressive although alot of them have been rebuilt since the 70's apparently.

Off to bed at around 1am its been a pretty long day even if just sitting around on my ass on a bus for most of it. Tomorrow we will go for a walk around town and then head to the train station to catch the train to Poznan then change to another for Koscien near Czacz where Ev's parents live.

Got off the bus to be greeted by this pretty impressive building in downtown Warsaw.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 06-25-2013 at 01:50 PM
Old 06-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #1134
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Great day walking around Warsaw it really is a beautiful city really nothing like I pictured. heres a few pics of some of the scenary around town.

This is the old town main square

Local busker plying his trade

Something tells me I need to go back to school here in Poland

I wonder what is going through Ev's mind right now.

I just had to introduce myself to a friendly local, she could'nt speak much English but got Ewa to help out with communication.

Time to hit the station blow Warsaw and head to Poznan a few hours away. The train ride was pretty comfortable got served coffee and a snack on and had Ewa and another pretty nice girl sitting opposite me to keep me amused.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 07-03-2013 at 05:15 AM
Old 06-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #1135
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

We left Warsaw later in the afternoon for the hour or so train ride to Ev's family and wow talk about a shitty train ive seen better cattle carts than this but oh well it does the job, I actually mention to Ewa lets just go hire a car but no she wanted to take the train and save money. The train ride wasn’t to eventful but wasn’t real fast as there was a bit of line works going on so the speed of the train was reduced well maybe it was the line works it might have been at its max speed.

We arrived at Kocien eventually and walked up to Ev’s sisters place well towards it anyway her sister had come down the road and met us about 5 minutes away from her house. I was pretty tired, we had been doing a lot of walking today all around Warsaw not to mention I had to stand on the cattle truck ooops I mean train.

We walked in and were greeted by Magda and Rob her husband and they were in the middle of a Bbq with Robs family so it was sit down have a beer and tuck in to some nice food. We hung around there for awhile but it was getting late and Ewa’s mum and dad were keen to see her so we borrowed Magda’s car and off we went the 10k’s to Czacz. It’s a small town not much happening here sort of a little farming community if anything you know sort of not out in the sticks but far enough out to have crops.

Ev’s brothers were there with their wives and I met Ev’s mum and dad. Ev’s mum offered me some food but fortunately I had just eaten so there will be no poisoning going on here tonight. We all ended up downstairs in her brother Lukasz flat they have built drinking and having a good time I got to tell a few stories and Ev translated so all good. Apparently they don’t drink during the week only on special occasions and I was that special occasion, yeah right ha ha

We drank till after midnight but her brothers and dad had to work in the morning so we called it a night which was cool by me as I was rooted even though id started getting my second wind after half dozen beers. Was a really good day in the end, meeting people in Warsaw and then Ev’s family and all really nice.

Ev's family home in Czacz its not a palace but it certainly is home in a nice quiet area and i was made to feel really welcome.

This is where i was threatened with incarceration if I mistreated Ewa, the hooks and chains on the wall were used on previous boyfriends so there were splashes of blood to be seen which sort of unnerved me a little, we all know what the Poles are like now dont we.

Ewa's sister in Law and brother

Ewa was washing all our clothes so I had one of her old mans tank tops on I would only ever wear one of these shirts down the beach to impress the chicks not at a family gathering, I could tell it had the desired effect on Eva though. I must admit im so glad i only have a motorcycle mirror to look at myself usually.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 07-03-2013 at 05:09 AM
Old 07-01-2013, 12:45 PM   #1136
Cariboostrom
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 555
Where are Sheldon and Ewa? Missing your updates! Hope all goes well for you two.
Danielle
Cariboostrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:45 PM   #1137
RobBD
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 291
Perhaps Ev's Dad and brothers didnt like this bloke Ev bought home and now he's pushing up daisies in back garden! Should we send out a search party? Better go armed with beers by the sound of the welcome he got because when we find him he just might be so busy drinking that he has forgotten his audience!
RobBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #1138
Cariboostrom
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 555
Yes, that's definitely a possibility RobBD !!

I was wondering if Ewa's Dad insisted that they get married before he would let Ewa go any further with Sheldon. Something is happening for sure.... They were supposed to fly back to Stockholm to get the bike June 21st from what I remember.....

Guess we'll have to wait and wonder
Cariboostrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:10 AM   #1139
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

They have kidnapped me and im in a cavern under the pigs in the barn im naked and being whipped and treated terribly, ive lost 10 kilos over the last few weeks and fading away fast please send help, oh hang on what am I saying tied up being whipped every day by a Polish girl losing weight can you send them in a few months its actually not as bad as it sounds lol

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 07-03-2013 at 04:14 AM
Old 07-03-2013, 04:52 AM   #1140
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

We had a great night last night at Ev’s families they are really friendly. Madna had lent us her car to get around the next day an we hung around awhile in the morning then headed over to the next little village so Ev could have her beauty treatment you know the story chicks can only trust one person to do all that stuff.

We were on our way to her beautician, yes I was going along to maybe I could get a waxing too, you have to look after your mankini line you know. As we were nearing the next town smoke started billowing out of the front of the car, oh great another breakdown they do say they come in threes so that should see me through for awhile now with the bike stopping twice and now Ewa’s sisters car. It was defiantly not going anywhere so Ev ran off up the road, I’m not actually sure what the hell she where she went to the doctors or to the phone but she was all flustered with nearly burning her sisters car up, then again she might have been flustered knowing she was going for a waxing I know I would be a bit worried about it.

I was having a look at the car and pushed it off the road and parked it, it was only a tiny little car there isn’t to many flash cars in this neck of the woods and all of Ev’s families cars are pretty much shit boxes but that’s all you need around here A to B transport. She came walking back down the road in a mad rush and then we just locked up the car and started walking to the beautician’s place which ended up being about a 30 minute walk for fook sake Ev another one of your 10 minute walks that take 30 or 40 minutes. I asked her how much further and she said see that sign well we turn left there and its only a 100 metres down the road so I said that’s it I’m going to count how many metres it actually is and that’s how much you exaggerate by . It was like 35 degrees celcius so a hot day for Poland and walking in the sun was a bit of a mission and Ewa was trying to keep a good pace as she was already 30 minutes late for her appointment. We get to the corner and I start counting ok 100 200 300 ok so from now on if she says its only this far I can triple it and then I have some idea of the actual distance.
We get to the beautician’s and she’s shut but lives upstairs so knock on a few doors and down she comes. They have a chat for awhile and off they go into the room. I sit on the waiting room couch put my feet up and relax and wait for the screams.

Ok no screams I guess she leaves that for me you know how it is with us studmuffins the girls and ravaging loving im indulge in, all 2 minutes of it. Ok back to the story I actually fell asleep like usual only to be woken by chicks jibbering in the next room so I think to myself I better check this out just in case their robbing the place ok there not robbers but two 30 something hotties getting their hair done, look I better sit in here and chat to them just to make sure there not robbers. Have a chat to them in broken English and try to get my point across that I need a haircut, nah not till later around 5, I think what she was really trying to say is can you come home with me to my place and let me wash your hair and pamper you like the true gentleman you are. Not today sweetheart I’ve got the old ball and chain next door so maybe another time I think to myself. Ev comes out smiling and revitalized and in a males perspective ready for action.

We head back off into town to sort the car out now. While we are walking back into town there’s another salon, look I really do need a haircut and I’m trying to keep this small communities economy going so go in and chat to this pretty little hairdresser and away I go. I usually just point to the clippers and motion the number 5 and point to the side of my head and then make another motion to clean it up on the top and it usually comes out good but this time Ewa is sitting in the chair watching jibbering away to the little sweety in Polish and smiling and the hair cut gets shorter and shorter and shorter till eventually I’ve just got a number 5 all over. Oh well it makes me look like a criminal so now I feel like I fit into the well organized Polish family Ewa comes from.

Hair cut done its time to hit another shop to pick up some wrap around sunnies to seal the deal though I did need them the sun and glare has been a little worse lately then again it might be Ewa’s incessant nagging that has something to do with my headache. Look she isn’t going to read this probably and ill ad a few photos to push it down the list so I reckon I’m home free on this on this comment.
We get back to the cart and Ewa’s dad is there so he has a quick look at it as well and yeah it’s not going anywhere. I’m not sure where Ewa went to again this time but she walked off after talking to her dad and left me there with him, we tried to have a bit of a chat but he didn’t speak any English and I speak no Polish so I’m guessing he didn’t quite catch it when I told him his daughter was great in the sack and just got a smile and a nod so all good.

We piled into his van and headed up to the doctor to get Ev some anti baby stuff for the next 6 months cant have any little accidents now can we I’ve already made two mistakes. Reminds me of a funny time me Logan and Jared were all at home together and we were mucking around and I said aaahhhh my beautiful two little mistakes together and Logan piped up no dad you were the mistake so I did what any good father would do I chased him around the house till I caught him and beat him up. I do miss little Loges and our rumbles, I think of him all the time and not being to be able to get in contact with him sucks but oh well shit happens that’s just another one of the things ill deal with eventually when I go home. I love ya Loges. I retired from beating Jared up when he was about 15 I took on him and his mate Jack on and thought shit that’s it I’m pinning these little shits and retiring at the top, they were both getting to big and it was way to much effort.

We get back to Ev’s parents place and relax for awhile with her sister in law and the kids it’s really nice to see them together her nieces are really cute, a little shy towards me which is totally understandable. The eldest one who is 4 can sing happy birthday in English so every time I’m near her I just start singing it, eventually she was making her way of being friendly by singing it back. It must be hard to see a big scary dude talking some foreign lingo which they know so little of.

We had a really nice afternoon hanging around with Ev’s family we have decided to go back into Poznan and get a hotel nearer the airport so it’s less drama in the morning and I’m not risking that cattle car again. Ev’s mum cooked me some dinner and I tentatively ate it thinking oh this is it I’m a goner but I got it down without going into convulsions. Ev’s older brother dropped us back over to Magda’s house to print out our tickets and then took us to the station. It was great to meet all of them they really are a close family and I can see why Ev is a little anxious to leave them and be so far away.
We arrived at Kocien station is a dump, its actually quite funny cause the town itself is quite pretty then you have the train building in the middle of town that looks like some derelict building. Fortunately for us there was a train that was running about 45 minutes late yeah go figure, so we were able to jump on a nicer train that stopped a few stations and was quite comfortable.

We arrived back in Poznan it was getting late by now about 10pm and the hotel Ewa had booked was she said about 1 km from the station, yeah right here we go again trudge trudge trudge I’m starting to think she’s doing it on purpose so ill lose my gut, ok lets not go over board, Sheldon and thinking used in the same sentence just makes it sound so unrealistic.

Eventually get to the hotel an hour later friggin hell we aren’t all 30 you know Ev, it’s a nice place and very comfortable so its bed time, just a second ill be back in a minute or two just have something to do before I sign off on this blog, geez I went down stairs for a ciggie get your minds out of the gutter.
All in all a really nice visit to Czacz to see Ev’s family im certainly I’m glad I got to meet them before stealing their daughter and sister.

The lovingly restored Kocien station

And no this isnt me it was just some bum snoring away making the place feel more homely.

Ahhhh now I know where I am, whatever ahahahah I really do laugh everytime I look at this picture cause I really had no idea where I was just Poland somewhere, so to all you people that told me to get lost over the years well im doing my best lol

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 07-03-2013 at 05:34 AM