User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
akarob OP
Green Cantern

Oddometer: 7,578
FENDER BAGS and MORE

Please note, I'm just setting up my page here but these items are available. This is not a test. I plan to market my items under the name "Black i Bags" in the future, but these will not be branded.

THE PAYPAL BUTTONS AREN'T WORKING YET, PM me if you're interested. I could possibly figure this out soon, but it's not likely. Again, PM me.

REAR FENDER BAG

This bag comes with everything shown in the video below. It is available in your choice of trim colors, Orange, Red or Blue. It offers a unique quick release flap and a included matching tool-roll.

Trim Color

TUGGER STRAPS for handlebars

They're made from high strength tubular nylon webbing. Use these Tugger Straps to prevent damage to handlebars and wires when the bike is tied down to a trailer or truck bed. Attach the tie-down hook to these rather than directly to the handlebars. You can either remove them when not in use, or leave them on. Mine have been installed for a year now without issue.

akarob screwed with this post 07-07-2011 at 06:46 PM
akarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:03 PM   #2
Somber
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 350
Thumb

gah!!! I just got a tail bag a few weeks ago from another fine fellow who makes bags and sells them online, but I gotta say I really like the design/layout features of your setup.

Nice work on the video also, gets to the point, especially nice seeing it on the bike... best of luck with these, I may have to gift my current bag to a friend so I can upgrade to your setup :-)

Thanks for offering this gear and your skills on advrider, I'm having a terrible time finding anyone around me who can do decent work helping me rework or repair any of my gear, and I hate tossing stuff and buying new when a little skill could make the stuff better than new. Good luck with your products and services.
Somber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
akarob OP
Green Cantern

Oddometer: 7,578
Hey, no problem at all. Glad to be of service.

As for my bags, I've added a foam layer to the base plate to really keep things cushioned and locked in place. The foam is already glued on.

My other items that I'll set up a Paypal button for are:
  • the bag without the tool roll, for $10 less
  • tool roll
  • tool pouch
  • short tugger straps
  • tow ropes
  • 5x5 zippered pouches for screws and small items.
I also have a couple items specifically for the XR650L too but I'm not really ready to list them.

I need to get cracking.
akarob is offline   Reply With Quote