User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2015, 06:02 AM   #1
KingOfFleece OP
SplitWeight(tm)

Oddometer: 822
Almost spring-time to protect your seat

My gosh-could have this winter been any worse? Buffalo got hammered all season! I need a road trip-and fast!

Anyway, I've got you covered at www.kingoffleece.com. You may know that we make the world's premier waterproof seat covers. I know-not too exciting. But-maybe it is. Our product is NOT a plastic shower cap but a highly engineered fabric that will stretch for a great fit (looks good and zero fabric bunching under your seat) and remain 100% waterproof all the time.

Advantages? Keep your stock seat dry if it leaks thru the stitching, keep your custom seat in top notch form for the long haul, or use your sheepskin in all weather and not have it wet.

SplitWeight(tm) seat covers have been tested by most magazines, webBikeWorld, and Motorcycle Consumer News-which awarded it's highest rating at 5 out of 5 STARS. I've never failed a test with my product.

Easy to install and remove, a SplitWeight(tm) seat cover protects your seat from all weather-including UV. As a nice bonus it'll keep your seat a bit cooler if it's in the direct sun all day.

There is an ADV special-please look in that vendor section for details. Finally, some of the best custom seat makers use, endorse, and offer SplitWeight(tm) seat covers to their customers. These folks have used the product prior to offering it and understand the benefits to their customers. Bill Mayer Saddles, Seth Laam Custom Seats, and Danny Gray are a few of the names you may know.

Canada and the UK are also covered-dealer links at the KoF web site.

We've all got a closet full of waterproof "stuff" for our bikes that isn't! This is not one of them.

Thanks-and can it PLEASE warm up now?
Jim
KingOfFleece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 07:20 AM   #2
ssevy
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 902
Just wanted to chime in as a happy customer. Jim was great sending covers back and forth until I found one to fit my Renazco on my 95 Tiger. I leave it on all day when the forecast is iffy, and it does not reduce the seat comfort even on 500 mile days.
ssevy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 06:16 AM   #3
KingOfFleece OP
SplitWeight(tm)

Thanks.

If you look my web site is full of unedited testimonials about how my product performs. If you are familiar with names you'll find quite a few ADV members have taken a moment to contact me. There's one rider with well over 75K on his seat cover-which protects his $500.00 custom seat. He very much liked it at the BMW MOA a few years ago in PA where it was extremely hot. His leather seat surface did not bake in the sun for 4 days nor get soaked on the return trip to the mid west.

This is how most riders use the product.
KoF
Old 03-09-2015, 11:06 AM   #4
KingOfFleece OP
SplitWeight(tm)

New fitments for Moto Guzzi added today