ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
Dirt Dobber OP
Rooster

Oddometer: 3
Greenville / Spartanburg Riders

This is my first post on here. I have been riding for years, both on the dirt and road, but got my first dual sport last December. It is by far the most fun you can have on two wheels (not that I am saying anything ya'll don't already know.) We try to keep it 50/50 around here, but it's more like 70/30 due to lack of places to go. Please reply to this thread if you know of some good places around here to go (especially if it is in close relation to a drinking establishment ) . If you want to join up and ride thats a plus too. Are there any riding groups around here (that are not full of BKS's)?
Dirt Dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:41 AM   #2
The Corruptor
n00b

Oddometer: 1
I'm ready to ride.

We need to do a meet and greet to plan a ride. I see lots of DS around greenville but I have no clue who they are. Pick a when and where,( any place that sells the cobb is great by me ) and everyone is welcome.
The Corruptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
Dirt Dobber OP
Rooster

I think thats a great idea. I have seen all kinds of DS's riding around, but would feel wierd just flagging random people down. I am good any time!
Old 07-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #4
trophymoto
MACDADDY!

Oddometer: 428
some folks meet at the Handlebar on Laurens Rd on Wed nights 6ish. Its loosely called The Old Crap Riders, some DSers have shown up, and there is always beer!
trophymoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #5
Dirt Dobber OP
Rooster

Saturday the 20th, I am going to the Smokey Mountains for some Dual Sport Action. If any one wants to join it is going to be a fun ride. It's not the most challenging ride, but it is a lot of fun and very scenic! Let me know if anyone is interested, right now there are about four of us going. All are welcome!