ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2014, 06:12 PM   #16
Lost on Row 1
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 227
Why?

http://athensga.craigslist.org/mcy/4356854038.html

1991 Honda XR250L w/ 7900 miles - $1550 (Watkinsville)

This is a 1991 Honda XR250L. This is the street legal version of their dirt bike. Bike has an aftermarket exhaust and intake system. Carburetor has been adjusted accordingly. Bike also has front and rear disc brakes. Currently all the plastics have been removed, I do still have them all and they come with the bike. The battery has also been eliminated in exchange for a capacitor. The bike has better feel this way, takes 2-3 kicks to start up. The seat is the only bad part about this bike, the vinyl is tore up pretty bad.

Old 03-06-2014, 08:26 PM   #17
rascalman
GhostRider

Oddometer: 324
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcd/4363175214.html

2005 Honda Big Ruckus 250
LOW Miles - 276
Price - $3,299
Old 03-07-2014, 05:25 AM   #18
judobiker
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost on Row 1 View Post
http://athensga.craigslist.org/mcy/4288898529.html

Crf450r $2500 (bad ass) - $2500 (Crawfordga)
Hey I have a 2003 crf450r badass bike lots of mods, still holding it's BELT come up 1st - 5th gear.. Give me a call no trade no low balling ain't taking under $2350 cash ..... 706 224 5982

Holding it's belt?

The belt drive model is sooooo much better than the shaft drive
"How narrow and difficult the road that leads to life, and few find it" (Matt 7:14)

'05 Bandit 1200, '01 DRZ400, '95DR125, '01 KDX200
judobiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:00 PM   #19
Lost on Row 1
Gnarly Adventurer

So you will never have "time" to ride it. And you drive allot for work, don't have a hands free setup, but most likely will read and return a text.

Sure you don't want to keep her?

Hello, I have for sale a 1987 Yamaha TW200 Custom Bobber that my dad built. I really do enjoy riding this bike but just don't have time for it and won't next spring either. The bike runs and rides great! The tires are like new and I have a few spare parts to go with it as well. It does not have the electric start, horn, or blinkers on it but everything is there to add it back. I think it just needs a battery to make all of that work.

If you are interested or have any questions please TEXT @ 77o-4zero3-0771 - John. I work and drive a lot, so it is hard for me to answer the phone, but can send text throughout the day.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:32 AM   #20
Tukata
ADV Demo Rider

Oddometer: 1,444
I saw that thing awhile ago. He wanted over $2k for it
Tukata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:08 PM   #21
Lost on Row 1
Gnarly Adventurer

Someone help this guy out, he just wants to "sail" it.

Or trade it for a "dirt dick"

http://athensga.craigslist.org/cto/4407903252.html

1996 blazer 4x4 - $1600 (Jefferson ga)

craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

1996 chevy blazer automatic transmission title : clean

I have a 1996 blazer for sail or trade the car runs good 4x4 works good. Car looks good I drive daily. Will trad for 4 wheeler or dirt dick 250 or bigger. You can call or text for pic 706-363-2925 thanks
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Old 04-07-2014, 09:26 PM   #22
judobiker
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost on Row 1 View Post
Or trade it for a "dirt dick"

http://athensga.craigslist.org/cto/4407903252.html

1996 blazer 4x4 - $1600 (Jefferson ga)

craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

1996 chevy blazer automatic transmission title : clean

I have a 1996 blazer for sail or trade the car runs good 4x4 works good. Car looks good I drive daily. Will trad for 4 wheeler or dirt dick 250 or bigger. You can call or text for pic 706-363-2925 thanks
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Dang, sounds like a good Blazer...but I've only got a 125
"How narrow and difficult the road that leads to life, and few find it" (Matt 7:14)

'05 Bandit 1200, '01 DRZ400, '95DR125, '01 KDX200
judobiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 07:16 PM   #23
Lost on Row 1
Gnarly Adventurer

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/4413236046.html

I must have missed the TV show "Bob Yo Bike" was it a series?

Not worth $375

'85 Honda CB650 Cafe - $3750 (Clemson)

For sale/trade is a 1985 Honda CB650sc. The 650cc's of dual cammed, shaft driven, carbureted goodness provide plenty of down low torque to boost you around town through all 6, yup count 'em, 6 gears. Not going to set any land speed records, but its quick enough to have fun in the twisties. It's got a typical cafe hoop welded in with a super custom skateboard seat. Headlight and bucket from a cb360, clubman bars, some Dime City Cycles grips, stock headers heat wrapped and dual egmo shorty mufflers. Loud, but not obnoxious. LED tail light. 2-1 pods on the carbs. They could use a set of jets to fine tune throttle response with the pods, I just haven't taken the time to tear them down and fiddle with it. With a different tank and some paint it would really come together. Bike has a lot of character, get's tons of looks and people always ask about it. That said, it is not perfect, it is 30 years old. Mostly interested in trading for something newer. Street triple, Duc monster, supermoto type, things of that nature. Could add cash on my end for the right deal. Don't have to get rid of it, but cash talks.
Old 05-22-2014, 08:05 PM   #24
Allucaneat
Adventurer

Oddometer: 66
DUI mobile in Alpharetta

Some sage advice:
"The scooter will be sold with a bill of sale. You can ride it without a tag and just act like it is a 50cc (that is what I have been doing)"
Also advertises it as a "DUI mobile"

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/4483655924.html
Allucaneat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:32 PM   #25
GI_JO_NATHAN
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,265
I see there's not much activity here.

Oh well. I still feel the need to put this somewhere.
Other than the high price, this ad is full of win.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/4529870248.html

Honda HOBBIT ! MOPED - $400 (l5p)

THIS is THE honda hobbit moped. it runs but it's pretty dumb. it's slow like 25-30mph but mileage is pretty good ~80-90mpg.
it runs on gas with oil and stops with classy DISC brakes!
It has pedals but you can't pedal it. aesthetics only, but dont worry - it's got LOADS of aesthetics - as pleasing to the eye as it is to ride.
Once it was really cool and worked very well. that was then and this is now. it doesnt work as well.
but you should buy it anyway because where else are you going to get the honda hobbit?!

these things are stupid easy to fix and if you can't fix it you're either dummy or cheap and lazy like me. I have too many mopeds. you need this one and I dont

I am an idiot and every bike I sell I wind up helping people fix anyway so i guess it comes with a sortof warranty. I'll fix it if you buy it. win win! maybe?

I found out this is customized, and not just factory options!
It's a custom bike shop build OCC West coast East coast down south country custom fancy schmancy hobbit chopper bobber cafe racer racers supersport enduro-cross stylings!!!
WOW!
It really is though, not just buzzwords. buzz bike. Its got cruiser bars and big cruisin windshield, dirtbike front end suspension and disc brake, low bobber seat and big bagger hardcases. it's really got it all.

the bummer bits. it's hard to start and runs kindof lean. the tank is really big.
You can have the bike for 4, the hardcases are an extra 50. genuine shoei
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:41 AM   #26
Lost on Row 1
Gnarly Adventurer

That is a great one!
Old 09-17-2014, 05:41 PM   #27
GI_JO_NATHAN
Beastly Adventurer

Seems like an ok beginner bike at first.
But why would you "Rebuild" it... but neglect to jump on ebay and pick up a front rotor.

http://macon.craigslist.org/mcy/4668549365.html

2007 DR-Z 125 for sale $800 OBO - $800 (warner robins)

I am selling my 2007 Suzuki DR-Z 125L 4 stroke, I bought it about a month ago in pieces and I just finished rebuilding it basically from the ground up, it runs great and pulls good in all 5 gears, the oil has been freshly changed, it has brand new handlebars and grips and clutch handle. It is a perfect starter bike for a beginner rider, it starts on the first kick almost every time, the only three flaws about this bike are that there is no front rotor, the caliper is there just the rotor is missing, and its missing a majority of the plastics, and it needs a new rear tire. if interested feel free to contact me about any more questions, my price is negotiable, I'm Mike you can contact me at show contact info
I am also open to any trades just show me what you got!
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
Old 09-18-2014, 10:31 AM   #28
Trust
I'll fix that

Oddometer: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_JO_NATHAN View Post
Seems like an ok beginner bike at first.
But why would you "Rebuild" it... but neglect to jump on ebay and pick up a front rotor.

http://macon.craigslist.org/mcy/4668549365.html

2007 DR-Z 125 for sale $800 OBO - $800 (warner robins)

I am selling my 2007 Suzuki DR-Z 125L 4 stroke, I bought it about a month ago in pieces and I just finished rebuilding it basically from the ground up, it runs great and pulls good in all 5 gears, the oil has been freshly changed, it has brand new handlebars and grips and clutch handle. It is a perfect starter bike for a beginner rider, it starts on the first kick almost every time, the only three flaws about this bike are that there is no front rotor, the caliper is there just the rotor is missing, and its missing a majority of the plastics, and it needs a new rear tire. if interested feel free to contact me about any more questions, my price is negotiable, I'm Mike you can contact me at show contact info
I am also open to any trades just show me what you got!
Because you did a crappy rebuild? Flagged just for the 'tags' at the bottom...
If you dont remember, sky, ground,sky,ground,sky, ground, treeeeeee! You passed out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkidMarx View Post
Herding drunk cats drunk. That takes it up a notch.
Give me riding.
Trust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 03:45 PM   #29
GI_JO_NATHAN
Beastly Adventurer

Cross post from the D.O.G. thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacelord View Post
OK, wich one of you FF's is selling the DR 350 ?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/4668026220.html
*DR 350 Hoonigan FHRITP - $2100 (Dallas)

1998 DR350SE, completely street legal for your mad hooning needs. Traffic?? Fuck that, ride between those bitches. Rad looking trail off the main road? Hit that bitch harder than Rihanna. Forget your purse at home? Jump the median! Because you're too damn cool for U-turns. The hooniest thing on two wheels that you could possibly own. Screw all those 240sx shitbox drivers, dual sport is the king of hooning and gooning. Lot's of brand spanking new parts on this sex machine.*
WARNING: this enduro WILL get you copious amount of poon regardless of if you are willing or not. Prepare a spare room in your home for all the panties your bitches leave behind.

Trade me your shitty s13 240sx for this gnarly piece of mechanical ingeniousness. Or trade me 2100 dollars.

Fuck her right in the pussy.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:35 PM   #30
GI_JO_NATHAN
Beastly Adventurer

Uuummm...

http://macon.craigslist.org/mcy/4668898986.html