Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
Charlyno OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 206
15.08.2012 "on the road in Viking land"

Hello guys
here .. even if August 15 was a day's work I did not really want to pass the course Swedish! So view the beautiful day I took my bike and I did a great ride lakes and castles. All roads amidst the beautiful Swedish countryside, woods and lakes of breathtaking scenery, absolute quiet, asphalt almost perfect! Sort Sövdesjön I visited Lake, an incredible bouncing off clouds on the water then the magnificent and picturesque Sövdeborg Castle nestled in a wooded area adjacent to a large lake, then it was the turn of the Lake Snogeholmssjön, and then again on Lake Häckebergasjön to finish the Lake Yddingsjön where I made ​​a beautiful walk through the woods to the banks of the lake. 155 km in all but really beautiful. In a forest crossed the road cut me a beautiful fawn sin that has been too quick to photograph it but it was really exciting. Then I finally found a nice "bar" in the middle of the countryside! Here it is really hard to find one in small towns or in the countryside. This time I was lucky. You could also have lunch and did some sweets and delicious cakes I have tasted sitting comfortably in the same mini-park with lots of ducks and other animals that turned me around. In short, a beautiful August. While waiting for the report ... enjoy. ALL PICS www.francescoinviaggio.it - SVEZIA ON THE ROAD

www.francescoinviaggio.it
Charlyno is offline   Reply With Quote