Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2013, 01:31 PM   #2146
kbasa
Colnago!

Oddometer: 65,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geolander View Post
Fuckng yap yap.. that's exactly the kinda shit I hate. I used to use that road to commute. I'm not trying to die on my way home so some faggot can get his fix for the day. Might as well be some black out drunken lunatic.

"Get over it?" Get over yourself bro. You and your self important cyclist mentality.

You can get around just fine with some tires resistant to puncture and get on a damn bike path.

Do I know that Deer Creek Canyon Road is a popular cycling enthusiast hot spot? As a native to the area I just might have a clue about those spandex wearing fairies. Thanks for the head's up though!

I stand by my statement;

Cyclists...

Fuck em'....

......Fuck em!
Ya know, if you got your ass off the couch and went for a ride, you might not be so angry.

Fuck Cancer. Ride bikes. - dave + tina
kbasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #2147
Gummee!
That's MR. Toothless

Oddometer: 27,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbasa View Post
Ya know, if you got your ass off the couch and went for a ride, you might not be so angry.
If he actually pedaled something, his seratonin and endorphin levels would go up and he wouldn't be so angry.

...AND...

He'd get to deal with idiot drivers and see how it is when the shoe's on the other foot.

...BUT...

dollars to donuts he'll never make the effort and he'll stay angry.

I'm curious if its the sub-conscious of the angry individuals that's doing it to em? After all they KNOW they need to get exercise. We're out exercising. Therefore we're pointing out their inadequacies. ...and its easier to get angry at someone else than it is to take a hard look in the mirror.

M
Old 05-20-2013, 01:55 PM   #2148
k7
Ancien cyclist

Oddometer: 18,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbasa View Post
Ignore him. He apparently figured out a long time ago the only way he can intimidate people is when he's behind the wheel.
k7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:21 PM   #2149
rbrsddn
3banger

Oddometer: 2,427
I have called those types with the misplaced anger, Miserable FF's, who actually are angry at themselves because they lack the willpower to get off their asses and do something about their probable obesity. So they take it out on people who know about the Endorphins. Cycling is freakin' hard, that's why everybody is so fat!
rbrsddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #2150
Geolander
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gummee! View Post
If he actually pedaled something, his seratonin and endorphin levels would go up and he wouldn't be so angry.

...AND...

He'd get to deal with idiot drivers and see how it is when the shoe's on the other foot.

...BUT...

dollars to donuts he'll never make the effort and he'll stay angry.

I'm curious if its the sub-conscious of the angry individuals that's doing it to em? After all they KNOW they need to get exercise. We're out exercising. Therefore we're pointing out their inadequacies. ...and its easier to get angry at someone else than it is to take a hard look in the mirror.

M
Quote:
Originally Posted by k7 View Post
Ignore him. He apparently figured out a long time ago the only way he can intimidate people is when he's behind the wheel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrsddn View Post
I have called those types with the misplaced anger, Miserable FF's, who actually are angry at themselves because they lack the willpower to get off their asses and do something about their probable obesity. So they take it out on people who know about the Endorphins. Cycling is freakin' hard, that's why everybody is so fat!
I've been cycling for 22 years.. raced BMX, cross country, and downhill.. I'm 5'9 and 145 pounds... shucks bros.. wrong again.
Geolander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:19 PM   #2151
Geolander
Gnarly Adventurer

And work out? Lol I live on property. I work my land for work and entertainment.

9 hole disc golf course.. anyone else?

#winning?
Old 05-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #2152
Gummee!
That's MR. Toothless

Quote:
I've been cycling for 22 years.. raced BMX, cross country, and downhill.. I'm 5'9 and 145 pounds... shucks bros.. wrong again.
So what seems to be the problem there tough guy?

If you know what people are doing, why they're doing it, and how freaking hard it is, why be an ?

M
Old 05-20-2013, 07:10 PM   #2153
Homey
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 550
Quote:
Cyclists...

Fuck em'....

......Fuck em! ...

I've been cycling for 22 years...
What do you even say to that?
Homey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #2154
k7
Ancien cyclist

Quote:
No. I'm pretty sure I nailed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K7
Ignore him. He apparently figured out a long time ago the only way he can intimidate people is when he's behind the wheel. .
I can recognize short man's disease from a mile away but at your size, you'd probably make one hell of a climber.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:02 PM   #2155
k7
Ancien cyclist

Keep in mind, motorcyclists are vulnerable also.

Link

CORONADO, Calif. - An apparent road rage crash on the Coronado Bridge on Saturday left two people riding a motorcycle hospitalized with serious injuries.

The incident occurred at about 5:45 p.m. on the westbound lanes of the bridge.

An off-duty San Diego police sergeant was heading west on the bridge when he noticed a blue BMW -- driven by 24-year-old Phillip Michael Eggers -- speeding, weaving in and out of traffic and making gestures at a couple on a motorcycle.

"It appeared to our sergeant there were some words exchanged," said San Diego police Lt. Paul Rorrison. "At which point, the driver of the BMW looked directly at the motorcycle and turned his vehicle into the motorcycle, striking, causing both occupants to fall off the bike."

The man and woman riding on the motorcycle were transported to UCSD Medical Center with serious injuries. The off-duty officer then pursued Eggers onto Glorietta Boulevard.

"The suspect first started to get out of the car, but he saw that the officer was identifying himself and had him at gunpoint, so he stayed in the car," said Rorrison.

Eggers was booked into county jail on suspicion of attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon. He was being held without bail pending arraignment, scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.

A woman and a little boy were also inside the car. 10News tried to speak with the woman moments after the driver was arrested.

When asked about her side of the story, the woman said, "Honestly, I have pneumonia. I have no idea what's going on."

The woman told 10News she was not sure what happened. When asked about what she saw, she said, "I didn't see anything. I was on my phone."

Police told 10News the two injured motorcyclists wore helmets but suffered broken bones. They are expected to survive.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #2156
Gummee!
That's MR. Toothless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homey View Post
What do you even say to that?
Small-minded people are just that: small-minded.

M
Old 05-21-2013, 04:57 AM   #2157
the Pheasant
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 375
Quote:

M
'We are never angrier than when we are angry at ourselves' - Daniel Dennett
the Pheasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:12 AM   #2158
Geolander
Gnarly Adventurer

Difference is I'm not afraid of bike paths...

I like my hobbies in the dirt.

I don't ever get up and feel the need to risk the lives of individuals and families while I work out for the day dressed like the gayest drag queen on the strip.

I get around on my bikes just fine not impeding traffic getting all "jacked on endorphins" or whatever you fairies are calling your little work out routine.

You sound like a bunch of homosexual workout partners who can't wait for shower time.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #2159
DR Donk
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 345
Quote:
I'm not sayin I haven't seen 'cyclists' do bad stuff on 2-wheels, but getting myself lumped into 'bicyclist' as a category with someone that's JRA and acts like a ped?

Its like lumping DS bikes into 'cruiser' because they both are MCs. I don't particularly want to be associated with parades of cruisers any more than I want to be associated with 'schmoes on bicycles.'

...but in the eyes of the public, everyone on a bicycle is a 'cyclist.'

M
In my story it was a schmoe on a bicycle but at least he was on the bicycle path. The cyclists are the ones who are too cool and ride to fast for the bicycle path and instead clog the roads.
DR Donk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:27 AM   #2160
k7
Ancien cyclist

Quote:
Difference is I'm not afraid of bike paths...

I like my hobbies in the dirt.

I don't ever get up and feel the need to risk the lives of individuals and families while I work out for the day dressed like the gayest drag queen on the strip.

I get around on my bikes just fine not impeding traffic getting all "jacked on endorphins" or whatever you fairies are calling your little work out routine.

You sound like a bunch of homosexual workout partners who can't wait for shower time.
Keep working it - earn a free vacation.