User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #331
crestedbutte-rtw OP
PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Oddometer: 353
Thanks Quinn!!

Yeah thats what I was saying earlier.. lots of Black smoke.. that has stained my fender... a little wet but not that wet..... But it is not blue like when I blew the top end with Nick.. I will check out the crank case vent today when it cools down.. I screwed up wriitng I meant to say can´t wait to ride with you soon .. not.. cannot wait to ride soon.. haha hope all is well..
crestedbutte-rtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #332
Shibby!
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,646
The riding days here are getting numbered... Sad but true, fall is near. I looked at my sled though today and said to my self "soon...."

I do hope my knee manages snowboarding well. I can't wait to ride powder!

Let me know what you find out. I hope it's something that's fixable but that much oil is a big issue. Did your valves look good? Did you replace the seals, and guides?

Did you look into a new head cost from kawasaki? Bad thing now is the piston would be too big...
Dirt Donkeys Do Baja: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=671095

Shibby! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #333
Hessian42
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 168
Man first thing i'd do is pull that plug and take a good look at it. You want shit brown plugs! If it's whiteish you're lean black you're rich. Easy way to tune your idle is to do it with the bike running and warmed up. Turn the idle mixture screw IN till the bike is about to die than back off 1/4 and that should put you very close.

Thinking about it now you did overbore the cylinder meaning more cc's. Did the mechanic "tune" the carb for the difference or did you guys just throw it back as is? You could probably use a shim or two under the needle if you guys didn't mess with the carb after the bore to make up for the larger displacement.

I've always had good luck seating rings by riding like i stole it for 100 miles with varying rpms, then changing the oil and babying it for another 1-2k. not that this helps you any now

the more info you give us the better we can help!

threw a few bucks your way for some cervesas or w/e

Hessian42 screwed with this post 09-15-2012 at 10:12 PM
Hessian42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #334
crestedbutte-rtw OP
PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Thanks brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessian42 View Post
Man first thing i'd do is pull that plug and take a good look at it. You want shit brown plugs! If it's whiteish you're lean black you're rich. Easy way to tune your idle is to do it with the bike running and warmed up. Turn the idle mixture screw IN till the bike is about to die than back off 1/4 and that should put you very close.

Thinking about it now you did overbore the cylinder meaning more cc's. Did the mechanic "tune" the carb for the difference or did you guys just throw it back as is? You could probably use a shim or two under the needle if you guys didn't mess with the carb after the bore to make up for the larger displacement.

I've always had good luck seating rings by riding like i stole it for 100 miles with varying rpms, then changing the oil and babying it for another 1-2k. not that this helps you any now

the more info you give us the better we can help!

threw a few bucks your way for some cervesas or w/e
Nope he never messed with the carb at all just threw her back in.... I will mess with the bike tomorrow.. today I am bed ridden.. haha Got sick then got Heat stroke.. hahaha Last night was a rough one... Will be posting tons of updates and pictures though today and tomorrow..
Thanks again Brother
Fletch
Old 09-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #335
crestedbutte-rtw OP
PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Laugh Salta!!!

DAY-301-304
8/30-9/2/2012
The time during the day flies by here in Argentina, I have jumped another hour a head now. We both were pretty exhausted all day, Recca ran around to take care of a few errands as I worked on my blog, RR, and Pics. We walked around for a bit, unfortunately Recca was bummed out due to losing 100 bucks that he needed pretty badly. We looked for a place to have a beer but the hostel had sent us to a very very expensive part of town where the beer was almost 5 bucks a liter. We retreated back and had a beer from the supermarket and passed out.
We had our own morning nothing to crazy and then got on our bikes and headed off to ride a bit. We climbed up the Salta Hill to have a nice over look of town and hung out at the top for awhile enjoying the views and the hotness of Salta. Headed out of Salta North and road a very thin twisty road, it was a lot of fun smooth and fast. We came upon a dam and stopped at the bottom for a few pictures then headed up toward the lake. We were let in to a private sailing club and got a coke and hung out overlooking the lake and sailboats. An orchestra arrived to do a photo shoot, we decided to headed back to town. Right as we left my bike stuttered to a stop like it was out of gas, I kicked the reserve on and it was good to go. I made it only 10 miles before it stuttered again, I stopped and checked the air filter and saw I still had at least a gallon in the bike. Concerned I switch the bike off of reserve and headed back to town and got gas. I am at 45 miles to the gallon at the moment, and left the gas station and once again getting to the hotel my buck was stuttering and holding back. I was not stoked so I tore it down when I got to the hostel thinking carb issue, checked the Spark plug and it was very brown showing that it has been running very rich. So I went to check the carb and noticed my zip tie glue fix job on my broken Choke/ carb connector was complete broken making my choke get pulled thus causing the high revs and running rich. It took awhile to get it fixed. Recca worked on his bike for awhile getting ready to leave in the morning for Bolivia. We had a few beers and headed for bed. We ran around trying to find a new Connector piece without any luck, but did meet tow other riders at a moto shop who told me about a cheaper and better hostel.
Recca was up early running around packing up and getting ready to blast for Bolivia in one day. We said our goodbye, I am very luck to meet that guy and have a month to get to know him and stay at his houses. He left and I packed up all my gear and loaded up the bike. I headed over to the new hostel and met Dave who is from England traveling around South America on a 200 and Andy who is going around the world as well, although he is on the Tenere 600 Yamaha. He has ridden from England to South Africa over the past 10 months and just got to Argentina a month or so ago and is waiting for Patagonia to open up. We hung out and got 15 people at the hostel into having a massive BBQ with 7 kilos of meat and a lot of wine/ beer. We all headed out (in Argentina nobody goes out till 2am…) We all went out and got in no better words HAMMERED, I got home around 5am and slept till 11am….
I have not partied that hard since Central America, and sure felt it all day Sunday. Haha we did nothing all day just took it easy talking about places we have liked so far and gathering information. I think I am good for awhile for going out... this place is crazy and expensive… hahaha but one hell of a good time.

DAY--305-309
9/3-7/2012
Ran around picking up a few things from the moto shop and I needed to find cheap shoes. Worked online and wrote a few more sponsors. Nothing to crazy these past few days other then took the bike out to make sure it was good to go after I cleaned the air filter. Unfortunately it started to bog down again, so on Wednesday I took it all apart again fixed the choke cable, reset it, re cleaned my air filter with less oil this time, I am very scared of blowing the engine again so I went a little over bored last time with the air filter oil. A lot of new people showed up at the hostel. We did a few test drives, and had to push start my bike because it went from running to rich with the choke to to lean. I have been working on the bike a lot trying to get it to stop running rich. Packed up all the gear and am now ready to shred.

OVER LOOKING SALTA!!! LAST DAY WITH RECCA BEFORE HE HEADS FOR BOLIVIA

SALTA

LOOK MA NO HANDS

BOTTOM OF THE DAM

AT THE LAKE

AMAZING PLACE

MESSING WITH THE COLOR

I LOVE MY CAMERA

TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY IT IS BOGGING AND RUNNING RICH....

RECCA'S SAD TO GO HOME SO QUICKLY

AND HE IS GONE UNTIL NEXT TIME

WELCOME TO ARGENTINA, TIME TO EAT

MY FRIEND DAVE, HE IS RIDING A 200CC CHINESE BACK AROUND SOUTH AMERICA

COOL ART AS WE WALK AROUND SALTA

AT THE PLAZA

ANDY IS ON A RTW TRIP AS WELL, HE IS FROM ENGLAND AND JUST FINISHED RIDING THE WEST COAST OF AFRICA AND NOW HE IS HEADED NORTH TO AK,US
Old 09-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #336
crestedbutte-rtw OP
PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Laugh And were off to the salar.. Well until my oil bolt broke.. Shit

DAY-310-311
9/8-9/2012
Alright bike starts up right away most likely waking up everyone that went out last night. My bad…. Hahaha Loaded up the bike and headed for the gas station, then we did a couple of laps around Salta, Argentina until we finally found someone to give us correct directions to Highway 9 toward Jujuy. We headed off and the road was awesome very very small, like the two lane road is more like it actually fits just one car and barely a bike. So twisty and smooth, so fast and fun with great views. The bike was is still running very rich, but we made it to panamecca without trouble and rode around the town until we found a camping spot. It was an amazing town surrounded by massive rock faces all different colors called the 7 colors. We unpacked our bikes and I noticed I had used some oil so I check the bike and discovered the oil plug bolt was a little wet. I pulled out my tools and checked to see if the bolt was tight, I barely touched it and it spun freely and then fell out into my hand. Shit… Fuck..Really hahahaha so I just laughed it off there was nothing me getting angry would do any good. Not going to lie for the first time this trip after two months of bike trouble I put my head on the table and cried for about a minute shook it off and set off to solve my problem. We walked around trying to find a truck to take me and my bike back 70km to Jujuy. After over 5 hours we finally help from a nice girl and we found a grumpy old man who said he would but for 64 BUCKS!!! So we had Empanada’s, beer, and just hung out. We then got a few minutes of internet and looked for a hostel so I would know where the old grumpy guy could take me. So we headed for our tents and it was nice and cold so bundled up and passed out
Woke up at 7am and packed up my bike and headed for the grumpy guys house/ I pushed my bike down to his house and he had a guy waiting for us to help load it. We picked the beast up and loaded it into the truck; it was a tight fit but made it work. We drove talking a little but mainly silent, we saw two different cars upside down on the side of the road. We made it to Jujuy and found my hostel; since it is Sunday no moto place is open. I banged on the hostel door until someone opened it up and got them to help me unload the bike with also the help of waving to passer byres down to help, unloaded while leaving a little oil in his truck. I walked my bike up to a storage facility for cars and bikes but it was expensive almost as much as my hostel so with a lot of bargaining I got him down low enough. I walked around solo for awhile then ate a quick bite and passed out for a few hours I was mentally exhausted I haven’t gotten anger nothing I can do it is what it is. Dave showed up and I helped him bring is stuff in, we then walked around town for awhile looking for some food. Tried to find out about moto mechanics but it sounds like no luck and I will have to take a very expensive truck ride another 100km back to Salta.

DAY-312
9/10/2012
Got up and started searching ran all over the city for about a total of 4 hours of walking. There was nothing that would work for a shop that could do the job I needed. I was at the hostel and was a little frustrated so I headed back out for a walk and look. I waved down a guy on a Honda XR and asked him if he knew of any shops that could work on a Grande Moto, he told me to get on and off we went. We got pulled over by the cops at a check point I was worried that he was going to get a ticket for me without a helmet. They checked his paper work and did not care about me without a helmet; he dropped me off at the shop. I asked if they would be able to get the bolt out, he told me no problem but it was almost 1 and they close at 1pm and have siesta until 4pm so he told me to come back.
Poor David helped me push my bike leaking oil over 2 miles through traffic and heat. Luckily it was all downhill and we made it to the shop by 4:15pm, one mechanic looked at it and said no problem but not till tomorrow.. I told them that the owner said he could have it fixed today, they made a phone call and said yes but I need to wait for the owner. He showed up and they told me to come back at 6:30 and it would be ready.
I headed back at 6:30 and it was ready with a new bolt, washer, and oil ready to ride. So I headed back to the hostel told David the good news and then it hit me. I had been sneezing all day and runny nose, by 9pm I was full on sick with a cold, crapola. There was a nice girl who just arrived and she was from Colorado as well.

DAVE GETTING SOME ON HIS 200

FUN ROADS ALL DAY

LANDSCAPES A'CHANGING AS WE ROLL

SO NOT STOKED RIGHT NOW..... HAHAHA

A LITTLE WINDY UP HERE....

THE LIGHTING WAS OFF WITH LOTS OF CLOUDS BUT I STILL ENJOYED SITTING AT TOP OF THIS HILL TAKING PICS WITH THE SUN SETTING

AND WERE OFF FOR AN EXPENSIVE RIDE TO JUJUY, WITH NOT A VERY FRIENDLY GUY... HAHAHAHA
Old 09-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #337
crestedbutte-rtw OP
PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Laugh Headed for corrientes...

DAY-313
9/11/2012
I woke up sicker then hell, but it is go time lets ride.
We got a late start due to David trying to figure out some financial problems back home with his flat, something to do with insurance. I had left my bike out locked to the metal cage of the window of the hostel. My first time leaving my bike out on the street, but it worked out. We packed up our gear and filled up with gas. My bike felt pretty good although ever since the rebuild it just hasn’t felt like it’s self, maybe I am crazy but I do know that bike. It is still spitting out black smoke when I give it heavy gas. I am hoping it is just running rich. It is using oil but not a ton about the same as it did from Bolivia to Salta Argentina. David is riding a Chinese 200cc bike that tops out at about 75 kmh not a big deal since I need to take it easy since I am trying to still break in the bike. All day I would ride ahead a little and then stop take pictures and wait, and so on and so on. We rode about 400+ Kilometers which is the most David has ever ridden and by the end of the day I was having to add quite a bit of oil. We neared a small town and were trying to decide where to camp for the night; we ended up at a motel with a huge secure parking lot and asked if we could camp. For a small fee we were allowed to camp and use the facilities, we threw up our tents and walked into town to find some water and juice. We got back and as we were getting ready to make dinner four bikers rolled in from Brazil on a Yamaha FJ6, Bmw 650, Harley super Glide, and a Honda Flacon XR 400. We talked with them for awhile then settled down to use my camping stove and made pasta mixed with Raman noodles for dinner haha… We also met a nice couple who was driving a Toyota Hilux diesel SUV and who had a heck of a night by hitting a Donkey with their car and wrecking the right front end. They were very nice and we talked for awhile he was a rancher, Cattle rancher.
We crashed out early but I was up all night from being sick, dog fights, outside my tent, roosters at all hours, and a generator that would kick on about 10 feet from the tent. We got up and loaded up quickly said our goodbyes and were off.

DAY-314
9/12/2012
We hit to the road quickly staying on Route 16 which is very long, straight, and quiet boring road. We rode only stopping for food, gas, and for me to add oil….. I was riding and doves were just flying off the road in flocks of hundreds at a time. I was cruising down the road when all of a sudden there was a flutter of feathers in front of me and whammmm something smacked me hard in the helmet. Guessing I killed a bird and I kept on going for a few more miles. I stopped on the road to wait for David and to see if there was any markings yup a bird a wedged its self between my visor and helmet and decapitated it’s self, before I could take the helmet of the bird fell to my feet. I of course put it back in place for a nice picture for everyone to see how it died…. Hahira slammed me good, left a nice little head ache. We pressed on and were trying to find the national park of Chaco where there is free camping. We found it but then found out we had to ride and extra 70 kilometers around the park to the entrance. We finally got to the park I had to add more oil and we road 5km into the park to camping area. We got eaten alive by mosquitoes, before setting up camp I made a fire to get rid of some of the skeet’s. We hung out talking about the ride and we had a small dinner of soups and headed to bed early.

ONE LONG STRAIGHT ROAD.....

ENTERTAINING MYSELF

ENCREDIBLE WEATHER, NICE, COOL, AND CLEAR

DAVE COMING DOWN THE ROAD AS DUSK IS CREEPING ON US

THE ENGLISH COULDN'T HANDLE HIS MUSTACHE ANYMORE... HAHA

OUR CAMPSPOT ON THE FIRST NIGHT IN THE PARKING LOT OF A HOTEL... HAHA

RAMAN NOODLE DINNER

YUM YUM YUM.. KIND OF

FRESH GRAPFRUIT FROM A NICE GUYS TREE...

WAY TO MUCH FUN SOLO.... HAHA

LONG, GREEN, AND STRAIGHT ONE WAY

LONG, GREEN, AND STRAIGHT THE OTHER WAY....

FOR A STRAIGHT, PAVED ROAD IT WAS A NICE ONE AT LEAST

SORRY TWEETIE BIRD... I WON!!!

MY PRETTY TWEETIES GOT NO HEAD!!!!

MI CASA AND WIFE.. HAHAHA

THE WORST SLIDE EVER!!! WOOD SLIDE DOWN TO A NICE STUMP.. HAHA

AND HE IS OFF

HOW DID THAT FEEL??? HAHAHA
Old 09-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #338
crestedbutte-rtw OP
PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Wicked To corrientes.. And just in time to get sick... Haha

DAY-315
9/13/2012
I didn’t sleep much my bike is really on my mind, it is running like crap, very rich, kicking out a lot of black smoke, and crushing through oil. To say the least I am very very worried, because if it is something to do with the big bore I had to do there is no room to fix the bore if it is off. The piston is the largest piston I can go so I will have to get a new cylinder and start over. From my understanding at least. I am not sure what I will do if I have to do something like that.. I need to replace my back bearings as well. For the first time of this trip I am worried as well as a little down in the dumps. But it only lasted for a little while because I stopped worrying over things I cannot control looked around and realized how lucky I am and stoked to be doing this trip. So everything will happen as it happens and everything happens for a reason. I am very excited to see what adventures lay ahead of me.
A new thought has come into play instead of going right for Africa I have been thinking of applying for a work visa for Australia and going over there for 6 months or so and working and making some cash and then flying to Japan, then to Thailand to continue my way to Europe and then finish my travels in Africa. It is so amazing not having any solid plans and truly the world is in front of me as one big adventure and experience.
With a lot of checking the oil I made my way to Resistencia, stocked back up on Oil and then finally made it to Corrientes. We were looking for a place to stay since our host from Coushsurfing.org was not replying to our messages. David made his way to find internet. I sat leg sprawled on the side walk next to my bike; I hadn’t showered for four days or so, covered in dirt from riding, and oil from messing with the bike. As I sat there a few people walking by said hi and asked a few questions. I am guessing I looked quite like a very dirty bum who somehow had a nice big bike. A nice older lady who was 60 walked up started talking to me asking question, and then headed on her way. She was gone for about 30 seconds and came back telling me to come to her house for Food and a shower haha. I told her I was waiting on my amigo; she left and told me she would be back. David came back just in time when Rebecca showed back up and handed me a phone I said hi and there was a guy on the other end who spoke English telling me that his friend wanted to have us to her house for a shower and food. We had no other options so we followed her, and then she insisted that we take our bikes into her house down a hallway into the courtyard. She insisted we unpack and stay the night.
She told me later that she stopped to help because she was once helped out by an older lady when she was in Frankfurt Germany and was homeless. So she wanted to repay the favor and I looked like I could use some help… haha haha
We went for a walked to try and catch the sunset over the river and bridge but were a little too late but still got a few pics.
She invited her friend over who speaks English and we hung out for the Night. She got wind that we were planning on moving tomorrow to find a hostel to stay, because we did not want to over stay the welcome. She was not about to have that, she said no we will stay as long as we want, no questions asked.. Yes maam I am sorry. Haha

DAY-316
9/14/2012
Woke up feeling pretty good not to sick, so I grabbed my laptop and headed for a café to do some online banking, picture uploads, and work on some of my writing. I was there for three hours and started to feel quiet shitty again so I headed back to the house. It is very humid here, I met up with David and with Rebecca we headed to the Supermarket to find some lunch. I kept feeling worse and worse so I took a nap and was just sweating and shaking. The family we are staying with were very worried and wanted me to go to the hospital right away. So David and I headed for the hospital, after 30 minutes we finally found the right one and went in. There was pretty good size line but within 5 minutes we were called in. There was a transvestite doctor working and making jokes the whole time, the place was to say the least very ghetto; my doctors couldn’t have been older than 20 years old. They asked a few questions then shoved a piece of wood down my throat and said yup your throats red it is a virus not bacterial; you need a shot in the ass?? Wait what did you just say? They just started to laugh. The best part he was trying to ask if I had a cough which I had already told him I did have, so when he was trying to explain I thought he wanted me to cough so I did and everyone just started laughing I felt like an idiot. Haha
We then were told I needed to get X-rays to see if I had infection in the face?? So now I have two sweet x-rays of my face and skull… Possible new tattoo??? Haha so at the end of it all two hours later, just like I thought it was a bad cold with a small sinus infection, and I kept the x-rays haha. All for free. Now I need sleep and head for the falls on Monday I think I will be up there for my birthday. Nice place to be for your bday I think.

DAY-317
9/15/2012
I woke up feeling a little better, took it easy worked online for a bit and then met up with David. I should have stayed in bed all day but I was restless and hate sitting around doing nothing so we went for a quick walk. Well it turned into a 3 hour walk in 100 degree heat, I had water but it was so hot…. We got back to the house and I went to sleep for awhile I woke up rough my stomach was in knots and I was just feeling really bad. I tried to sleep it off but I was in a lot of pain, I grabbed a bunch of Gatorade because I feel like I got heat stroke. Dave headed out to meet a few couchsurfers and I laid in bed, they family we are staying with are very nice, they are constantly trying to help me. My stomach felt so full even though I hadn’t eaten a lot today and my Gatorade was really hard to drink. I almost threw up a few times during the day and night. Finally around 11pm the gates opened and I puked my brains out all liquid for 5 minutes… haha I was then able to drink Gatorade and water for the night as I slept it off.

PACKED UP READY TO RALLY

AMAZING VIEWS AS WE WALKED AROUND CORRIENTES

SO STOKED ON MY LIFE

DAVE

MYSELF

Still trying to figure out what to do.. Do I go for it to the falls, or head south to B.A. and go to a moto shop I have been told about Dakar Motos to see if they can help me fix my problems and get me back on the road again with out a oil burning smoker....
Oh shit balls. hahaha
Thanks for following Fletch
Old 09-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #339
Shibby!
Beastly Adventurer

Find an auto shop with a pressure tester and see what your piston is coming in at.. I can almost bet most shops down there would have this. Not exactly sure what yours should be at, but 100 PSI at least. I think my 2-smoke dirt bikes were around 160 new and my sled around 120?

Elevation does play it's part but a poor seal will show itself. How does it feel on power? With the big bore it should have more grunt then before. It'll likely still produce the power up top, but it's the power when loaded that shows compression loss.

As for spark plugs a 4-stroke should have a light tan plug. Dark brown is rich but acceptable to some degree.

For your idle jet (slow jet) you turn up your idle to about 1300-1400 (a fast idle) then turn the fuel screw in till you hear it stumble or drop. Note the amount of turns from full in. Then you repeat and go the opposite and go out untill you hear the engine stumble. MAX 3 TURNS OUT. If your pilot is right it'll have a sweet spot between those two points. Put the screw there and return the idle back down to normal idle speed. Do this when engine is warm, but not hot. Depending if your fuel screw is an air or fuel screw, you may need to adjust the jet up or down. Ie, fuel screw meters fuel, air screw meters air. Rough way of telling is if the screw is before or after the slide. If before, it's air, if after it's fuel. If you max out your adjustment it'll require the next step down / up depending on what your adjusting and where. The needle probably has clips? Some don't, most do . I probably wouldn't mess with this till you get a proper running bike though. Main is 3/4 + throttle. Not likely used too much down there, or can be avoided.

I don't know how much that'll play an affect if it's burning oil. The oil isn't displacing the fuel like a 2stroke mix. The carb meters the same gas no matter what, however oil does affect the burn.

Looks like I missed a lot of updates so I'll check that out. Sometimes that happens when I go to unread post, leave the page, and go to unread post again. Looks like I do get to enjoy my coffee and updates after all!

Let me know how you make out. How much would shipping be on a Kwaker head anyways? Maybe I can see if somebody willing to donate one and the machining costs. Then it's just shipping to get down there. Better yet if we can find somebody flying to that area and has room for one...

Shibby! screwed with this post 09-16-2012 at 01:35 PM
Old 09-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #340
crestedbutte-rtw OP
PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Laugh Best pic ever coming from a er visit

THEY TOOK AN X-RAY OF MY FACE TO SEE IF I HAD AN INFECTION..... HAHAHAHAHAHA
AND YE SI TOOK MY XRAY HOME WITH ME... HAHAHAHA
Old 09-17-2012, 07:56 AM   #341
crestedbutte-rtw OP
PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Laugh Turning around

I am headed down to BA to go to Dakar Moto´s to use there work area and help to figure out my oil problem.. Fingers crossed it´s super easy and simple.. Man that would be a nice Birthday Gift from the moto Gods..
Old 09-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #342
Shibby!
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crestedbutte-rtw View Post
I am headed down to BA to go to Dakar Moto´s to use there work area and help to figure out my oil problem.. Fingers crossed it´s super easy and simple.. Man that would be a nice Birthday Gift from the moto Gods..
I applaud you in your ability to make decisions. I'm not good like that. Came into play a few times on my trip.

Shibby! screwed with this post 09-18-2012 at 05:01 AM
Old 09-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #343
up2nogood
Adventurer

Oddometer: 66
Man, I love this thread. Awesome trip, can't thank you enough for taking the time to share the experience. Awesome pics, too!

Help out the people from the countries we love to ride through:
http://www.kiva.org/team/adventure_rider

up2nogood screwed with this post 09-19-2012 at 06:19 PM
up2nogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:58 PM   #344
crestedbutte-rtw OP
PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Wicked Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by up2nogood View Post
Man, I love this thread. Awesome trip, can't thank you enough for taking the time to share the experience. Awesome pics, too!

Help out the people from the countries we love to ride through:
http://www.kiva.org/team/adventure_rider

Thank you, that means alot!!!!
Fletch
Old 09-20-2012, 05:42 AM   #345
crestedbutte-rtw OP
PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Laugh Made it to Rosario

Just made it last night to Rosario, I was going to write and upload pictures today..... But then I realized it was my Birthday when I got some emails from my mom and dad haha time flys.... Instead I am going to walk around Rosario with some new friends, eat some Argentinian Steaks, and drink some beer.. Pics and Updates will come this weekend once I make it to my friends house in BA.. Thanks again for following... Fletch