ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #106
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrat View Post
Hey Rob
this thread is packed full of dumb stuff

but leading a ride is nice and folks should be happy
use pms next time
Yep. I've never had a single complaint when someone else has led a ride. The point is to go ride, laugh, have fun and drink. If I accomplish all of that, it's a success, if not, it's my fault.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #107
Off Limits
Thread killer
 
Off Limits's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Camp Snoopy
Oddometer: 3,477
we all love riding! case closed!
__________________
We are not Assholes, we just see things the way they are! Selfish people live longer.
Off Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #108
herrhelmet
A Serious Man
 
herrhelmet's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: USA West
Oddometer: 2,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrat View Post
Hey Rob
this thread is packed full of dumb stuff

but leading a ride is nice and folks should be happy
use PMs to prevent pmsing next time
__________________
"Your bike is too heavy" www.motolithium.com TWITTER
herrhelmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #109
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrat View Post
Hey Rob
this thread is packed full of dumb stuff

but leading a ride is nice and folks should be happy
use pms next time


funny thing this old man doesn't know is that i would be on the PM while he's pmsing.
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:56 AM   #110
slow&ugly
not the bike, just me
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: califas norte
Oddometer: 85
This thread...

...Making alcohol induced insomnia way more fun.
slow&ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #111
Rev Kiecker
Studly Adventurer
 
Rev Kiecker's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Oddometer: 729
Bump. We know there's more stupid things you've done......
__________________
IBA #201

INTERNATIONAL TAXI DRIVER REPORTING FOR DUTY.
Rev Kiecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #112
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,932
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #113
herrhelmet
A Serious Man
 
herrhelmet's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: USA West
Oddometer: 2,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR View Post

Come on... don't show that. It's just really sad.


He's just a banana and can't help that. It's the same as tourette's
__________________
"Your bike is too heavy" www.motolithium.com TWITTER
herrhelmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #114
pcvance
Walk Verplank
 
pcvance's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sequoia Country
Oddometer: 5,480
Eek It's been over a year of NO stupidity.....until now!

Here's a recent stupid thing notmybikemodelname did on the last ride in the Kern a couple weeks ago, his birthday ride. He does more stupid shit the older he gets.

We were following Happytrails and Kap up a steep,loose cow trail, covered in cow shit. NMBMN was a couple Bike lengths ahead of me and decided to crash across the trail....(stupid right?)
I had to decide to #1 Hold my line and use him for traction or #2 try to miss his sorry ass and bike. Being the nice guy I am I choose #2, try to miss him.
Keep in mind we are climbing in second gear up a steep Knarly cow trail, he goes down to the right on the skinny trail while I'm right on his ass.
So... With nowhere to go but also to the right, I go full lock to the right and bury the front wheel in the loose stuff narrowly missing Rob and his bike.
We barely touched shoulders on the way to the cowshit covered dirt.
We picked ourselves up and looked at each other laughing our asses off.

Rob, you are lucky it was me and not Kap behind you, he WOULD have used you for traction and left you to die, he doesn't like you.
Good times.


"That's because I don't like you." Quote from Kap to NMBMN from the Sequoia thread.
__________________
KTM 640-E / KTM 525 EXC CENTRAL VALLEY DUAL SPORT RIDES / RIDERS Sequoia-So Cal / STEWARDS OF THE SEQUOIA / STEWARDS OF THE SIERRA NATIONAL FOREST

pcvance screwed with this post 06-02-2013 at 06:11 AM
pcvance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #115
hbmichael
Studly Adventurer
 
hbmichael's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Californication
Oddometer: 508
Forgotmybikemodelname

Rob, you are the very definition of incorrigible. We seem to share this trait, which makes me just able to tolerate your shenanigans!
You were my introduction to this forum and i have not been disappointed.
Cheers to you my friend!
hbmichael
hbmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #116
hbmichael
Studly Adventurer
 
hbmichael's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Californication
Oddometer: 508
Btw

Not only incorrigible....flat out attention whore too!
hbmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:01 PM   #117
pcvance
Walk Verplank
 
pcvance's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sequoia Country
Oddometer: 5,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbmichael View Post
Not only incorrigible....flat out attention whore too!
LMFAO such a HO!
__________________
KTM 640-E / KTM 525 EXC CENTRAL VALLEY DUAL SPORT RIDES / RIDERS Sequoia-So Cal / STEWARDS OF THE SEQUOIA / STEWARDS OF THE SIERRA NATIONAL FOREST
pcvance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:56 PM   #118
theGrinch
SNF Dream Riders
 
theGrinch's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: On the move
Oddometer: 1,979
Cool2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbmichael View Post
Rob, you are the very definition of incorrigible. We seem to share this trait, which makes me just able to tolerate your shenanigans!
You were my introduction to this forum and i have not been disappointed.
Cheers to you my friend!
hbmichael
Wait a fuking minute, I thought I saw you first up in CNF with Swiller by the generator?

I told you dudes about ADV then, didn't I.

Rob gets the credit for the rest.

Whore he is.



.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Who's the clueless noob?
theGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:43 AM   #119
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by theGrinch View Post
Wait a fuking minute, I thought I saw you first up in CNF with Swiller by the generator?

I told you dudes about ADV then, didn't I.

Rob gets the credit for the rest.

Whore he is.



.
Holy Shit! the toilet is overflowing for this turd to resurface.





You saw them up at the generators after I took them on a ride at Rowher one day (same day). Don't try to steal my bitches!
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #120
notmybikemodelname OP
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Here's a recent stupid thing notmybikemodelname did on the last ride in the Kern a couple weeks ago, his birthday ride. He does more stupid shit the older he gets.

We were following Happytrails and Kap up a steep,loose cow trail, covered in cow shit. NMBMN was a couple Bike lengths ahead of me and decided to crash across the trail....(stupid right?)
I had to decide to #1 Hold my line and use him for traction or #2 try to miss his sorry ass and bike. Being the nice guy I am I choose #2, try to miss him.
Keep in mind we are climbing in second gear up a steep Knarly cow trail, he goes down to the right on the skinny trail while I'm right on his ass.
So... With nowhere to go but also to the right, I go full lock to the right and bury the front wheel in the loose stuff narrowly missing Rob and his bike.
We barely touched shoulders on the way to the cowshit covered dirt.
We picked ourselves up and looked at each other laughing our asses off.

Rob, you are lucky it was me and not Kap behind you, he WOULD have used you for traction and left you to die, he doesn't like you.
Good times.


"That's because I don't like you." Quote from Kap to NMBMN from the Sequoia thread.
Perry, you're completely wrong. There's been plenty of stupidity, its just when it becomes the norm, it's no longer stupid, its just normal...........................

See you on the 21st for some more stupidity.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014