Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2015, 01:26 AM   #1
troy safari carpente OP
Team f5ool

Oddometer: 19,755
2015 DAKAR F5 "Cliff Notes"

DAKAR "Cliff Notes" locked and loaded:

This is the place for inmates and lurkers who haven't kept up with the information flow on the OFFICIAL DAKAR COVERAGE f5irehose, to catch up on the most important stuff.

"Cliff Notes" is accessed and only posted on by the f5 RACING mods, who put up only the most interesting and relevant posts and information from the main thread(s)... this includes some photo's, video links (often interviews or important incidents), relevant inmate and contributor posts and even result summaries etc.

Simply, it's the best of the catch, from the f5irehose net that the mods on duty comb back through and f5ish out... for those of you that just HAD to duck out to work, or NEEDED to grab a couple of hours sleep...

enjoy...

regards, "the f5 mod squad"

"What ees all 'zis f5uss
fuss about...?"
Old 01-03-2015, 03:41 PM   #2
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,261
Hi everyone.

I´m reserving this post as a Cliff Notes Daily Index for each day for quick reference. It may not be useful at the start but later on if you want to refer back to check something earlier in the rally it may be helpful. Just click on the link you want below to jump to the relevant bikes stage.

Stage 1

Stage 2 http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....7&postcount=34 in Cliff Notes
go here http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=751 to join f5irehose thread at start SS2

Stage 3 http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=104 in Cliff Notes
go here http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....postcount=1811 to join f5irehose thread at start SS3

Stage 4 http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=186 in Cliff Notes
go here http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....postcount=2844 join firehose thread at start SS4

Stage 5 http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=225 in Cliff Notes
go here http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....postcount=3806 join firehose thread at start SS5

Stage 6 http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...7#post25889367 in Cliff Notes
go here http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....postcount=4511 join firehose at start SS6

RESTDAY (moto) IQUIQUE BIVOUAC / AUTO SS7 http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....postcount=5411 direkt to f5irehose.

Stage 7/8 F5 MOTO MARATHON
(no cliff notes) http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....postcount=5694 drink directly from the hose...
(Day 8 - Rest Day Autos)

Stage 9 http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=325 cliff notes
go here http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...0#post25920750 join f5irehose at start SS9

Stage 10 http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=367 in cliff notes
go here http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....postcount=8317 join f5irehose at start SS10

Stage 11
Stage 12
Stage 13
Stage 11
Stage 12
Stage 13

Mods will convert the above list to hyperlinks as each new day begins. Bear in mind some info of things happening in the tail of the field will only come in the following day, or sometimes 2 days after it actually takes place.

troy safari carpente screwed with this post 01-14-2015 at 01:14 AM
Old 01-03-2015, 03:52 PM   #3
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

And we kick off with a couple of early posts sneaked in by a couple of mods ahead of the opening of the official F5 thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyle View Post
Well, well, well. We embark upon another seasonal period of disgusted spouses, neglected children, angry pets, angrier bosses, and IT internet usage reports that throw management into a tizzy. Ladies and gentlemen (and I use the terms loosely), the time is once again, upon us.

We are definitely settling into a rhythm with the appropriate threads for the appropriate topics already in full swing...
Pre-race thread
Media

Follow and donate to Mischa for the timing and scoring work that has evolved into the marvel that is TrackingDakar.

The pre-race thread is now established as the ritual and will remain active until the first bikes are away when this thread will be opened for business. This will be the full bore, no holds barred, F5irehose of information.

For the n00bs, this will be the firehose at full blast. Last year's thread was 12,230 posts, and nearly 852,928 views...full speed ahead, buckle your seatbelts. Also, for a primer on following along, specifically on where to find and how to decipher some of the information on Dakar.com, check this thread.

Believe it or not, the numbers have fallen dramatically in the last two years but what is not told by numbers alone is how much the quality of the content has risen. This is really a tribute to all the participants that keep the information flowing. Those that have waded in and wrangled the multi-headed beast for the ride down this vast information highway have owned it. Well done. The numbers are no longer important. That this has established itself as the single most comprehensive repository for Dakar information is due to all of you. Well done.

But enough kissing ass, let's get down to business.

Daily Information:
Dakar mobile apps:
Android
iPhone

Check the rider list below for links to their personal or team pages, many of which are updated with individual news.

Another great source is Twitter and Facebook althought Facebook may be tough if you haven't 'friended' many of the riders. A lot of the most timely information on a rider by rider basis hit's FB and Twitter pretty quickly.

For this viewing via mobile, I'll add a shameless plugs for my feed. I'll be doing my best to keep the @rallyraidreview twitter feed rolling with play by play.

Where to listen:
Where to watch:
  • NBCSports. NBC did a decent job last year and I expect the same again. East Coast US coverage looks to be starting at 4:30pm EST on January 5th.
  • Also of course, Eurosport.com runs two updates daily, an interview update and then a stage/daily coverage show. Check either the media or torrent threads as those are the best sources for this information.
  • SBSONE - Looks like coverage starts on the 5th with daily updates at 17:30 local time. (I am not sure of the time zones. )
  • TN.ar - Excellent Spanish language live coverage. Usually continual coverage of the start festivities.
  • TVE (this link when live) - Updates every night live at 21:00 GMT on Teledeporte. Streamed here after initial airing.
  • Fox Sports Spanish.
  • Check this thread for more - If you are on Comet 67P/C-G, Myway probably has the right link for you.
Who to watch:

ADVrider inmates and friends (This year I will only list true ADVriders since our list of riders we watch is getting too long. Best to just visit to entry list instead):
Number links to Dakar page, name links to personal or team page if one exists.

6 - Sam Sunderland - (GBR) - KTM 450 Rally Replica
20 - Riaan van Niekerk - (ZAF) - KTM 450 Rally Replica
22 - Javier Pizzolito - (ARG) - Honda CRF 450 Rally
28 - Juan Carlos "Chavo" Salvatierra - (BOL) - KTM 450 Rally Replica(Inmate chavo_dakar_bolivia)
93 - Frederic Millet - (FRA) - KTM 450 Rally Replica (Inmate fimp)
101 - John Bouwknegt - (NZL) - KTM 450 Rally Replica (Inmate JayBo1)
103 - David Reeve - (ZMB) - KTM 450 Rally
148 - Mikael Berglund - (SWE) - KTM 450 Rally Replica (Inmate Mike The Swede)
149 - Anders Berglund - (SWE) - Husaberg 450 (Inmate Amme)
159 - Carl Hagenblad - (SWE) - KTM LC4-50 (Inmate Hagenblad)
164 - Antonio Narino - (USA) - Husqvarna (Inmate Farioli)

Who did I miss? There are bound to be a few...

The full list of entrants can be found here.

Again, a special mention to all who follow and support the riders. Those who go without sleep, clean clothes, or showers and endure the bumpy roads and non-roads helping to keep the riders riding for our enjoyment. Thanks to you!

I'll also give special mention to Carlton Kirby for excellent coverage and great looks inside the operation. For those that don't know, Carlton is the voice of the Eurosport Dakar coverage and, in my opinion, has done a great job the past few years in acknowledging the fans and responding to our questions.

Last but not least is a big THANK YOU to Baldy without whom, this whole F5 phenomenon may never have spawned.

The Route:

Global Time Reference (Big Thanks to Flood)

Local time in Bolivia

Local time in Chile and Argentina

Local time in London, UK

Local time in Central Europe

Local time in the US: EST

Local time in the US: CST

Local time in the US: MST

Local time in the US: PST

Local time in Australia: WST

Local time in Australia: CST

Local time in Australia: CDT

Local time in Australia: EST

Local time in Australia: EDT
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy safari carpente View Post
Dakar.com website index: http://www.dakar.com/index_DAKus.html

2015 moto/quad & auto/truck regulations: http://www.dakar.com/dakar/2015/us/regulation.html

F5 ADV - Dakar 2015 - THE DAY'S ROUTE - BIKE / QUAD - collection

A
= all vehicles map M/Q = special bike/quad map

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 1 - Bike/Quad -
....M/Q

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 2 - Bike/Quad -
....M/Q

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 3 - Bike/Quad -
....M/Q

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 4 - Bike/Quad -
....M/Q

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 5 - Bike/Quad -
....A

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 6 - Bike/Quad -
....M/Q

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 7 - Bike/Quad -
....M/Q

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 8 - Bike/Quad -
....M/Q

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 9 - Bike/Quad -
....A

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 10 - Bike/Quad -
....M/Q

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 11 - Bike/Quad -
....M/Q

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 12 - Bike/Quad -
....A

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 13 - Bike/Quad -

F5 ADV - Dakar 2015 - THE DAY'S ROUTE - CAR - collection

A
= all vehicles map C = special car map C/T = special car/truck map

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 1 - Car -
....C

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 2 - Car -
....C

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 3 - Car -
....C/T

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 4 - Car -
....C

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 5 - Car -
....A

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 6 - Car -
....C

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 7 - Car -
....C

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 8 - Car -
....C

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 9 - Car -
....A

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 10 - Car -
....C/T

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 11 - Car -
....C/T

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 12 - Car -
....A

THE DAY'S ROUTE - Stage 13 - Car -
....A
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy safari carpente View Post
Tomorrow morning, Dakar begins. For those who are there, Dakar is more than a 2 week event. It is a way of life- of going farther, faster, of never saying die, of pushing through. We live in a world that is too often reasonable, too often denatured and dumbed down to the lowest common denominator. Dakar is none of those things. It makes no apologies for drowning the dreams of half her suitors. But that's why we love it, because the feedback is honest.

For those who will start in the morning, the moment they go off the line is the culmination of a year (or more) of work. For months, there have been so many details to sweat, so much work to be done both on the race, and on paying for the race. All that ends tomorrow morning- whatever flaws you've come with, they are yours to the end. It's all over but the doing, and that's where the joy lives.

It's not just the individual experience, either. Being a part of Dakar means that for two weeks, you are surrounded by people who are just as committed as you. People who have rejected what is reasonable descend from all corners of the globe, and the atmosphere that results is charged with magic...

All of us at home get a little bit of that magic too. We get the chance to transcend ourselves for a short time, and that's what makes all the sacrifices of the race worthwhile. The world is watching, and we feed off the strength of those in the ring. We hope for the best for everyone, we wish everyone could finish, we respect their commitment, and we sit back and enjoy the show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neduro View Post
Thanks for getting this started!

From a mental standpoint, this is the best of times, and the worst of times, for the competitors. One moment, ecstatic highs, the next, despondent lows as you wonder what you've gotten yourself into.

Send good vibes to Antonio, Carl, and the rest tonight. It's a tough night to sleep.

Old 01-04-2015, 04:40 AM   #4
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebull2007 View Post
Something up with David Reeve from Zambia on the liaison...

Hopefully nothing serious!
first pic of the racing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8340SU View Post
live from twitter:
Old 01-04-2015, 12:46 PM   #5
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Quote:
live from twitter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomezz View Post
If my math isn't wonky Sam's average speed to cp2 was 129 km/h
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From Dakar.com

07:21 : 161 motorcycles on the start line

American Tony Gera wasn't cleared to take part in the 37th Dakar, which means there'll be 161 riders starting the rally in Buenos Aires. They'll be followed by 45 quads, 137 cars and 63 trucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly99
Lack of $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfey
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
Does Tony Gera keep his entry/acceptance to Dakar for next year maybe?
Nope. There's a provision for a "carryover" if the rider is unable to compete because of injury but I think that's about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMo (& piglet) View Post
Yes, as Garfey says - Tony really didn't have a plan for Dakar as soon as this year - so winning the Dakar Challenge at the Baja500 this summer was always going to be a long shot to raise the sufficient funs in time, especially as he already had commitments to the rest of the Desert season in the USA...

I actually met with Tony and his family over the summer in San Diego, and we offered him an exceptional deal to ride an LC4-50 - which would have saved him a huge amount of money buying his own bike, shipping it, sorting a team to assist him - although I think he actually had his heart set on riding Malle Moto initially...

Another problem apart from money, was that Tony has never done a road book rally, so it would have taken him a lot of time training - not just to get him up to a speed where he can navigate as fast as he can ride, but all the other considerations when participating in multi-day events...

To be perfectly honest, unless he had signed with a team who could have handled all the logistics on his behalf while he focused on nav training (never mind the myriad of other crap you need to deal with the ASO), I really don't think it was feasible this year - which is a huge shame, as he is undoubtably talented, and knows how to mech a bike too.

I know he plans to concentrate on more Desert racing the US next year, and hopefully a sponsor there will see his obvious potential and take him under their wing - then you could really expect great things from him in the future I'm sure!

Jx

Bluebull2007 screwed with this post 01-04-2015 at 02:07 PM
Old 01-04-2015, 01:00 PM   #6
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Quote:
twitter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myway View Post
twitter

Quote:
twitter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders F View Post
From Dakar.com:

10:12 : Sam Sunderland: 'I'm a contender for the first day!'
'It's difficult to judge your strategy based on the first day because you still don't know who's pulled out all the stops. It's also important not to go all in, you've got to leave something for the other stages However, I think I had a good special and that's always a reason to be happy. The bike didn't miss a beat, it was very fast and I probably posted a good time. I'm a contender for the first day. I hope I'm also a contender at the end, but we've only covered 175 kilometres and there's still a long road before us.'
Quote:
Dakar 2015, day 1

twitter

Old 01-04-2015, 01:23 PM   #7
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfey View Post
We've seen some really fine results in SS1 but I'm gonna call "Ride of the Day" to #120 Gustavo Bassi (ARG) - 116th -> 32nd!
32(116)120 - GUSTAVO BASSI(ARG)
YAMAHA 450 RALLY
08:49:30(116)+00:01:37(48)+00:05:01(33)+00:07:00(31)+00:08:35(32)
Quote:
Or maybe I spoke too soon, w/o looking closely enough, 'cause there's:
39(154)160 - ONDREJ KLYMCIW(CZE)
KTM 450 RALLY REPLICA
08:59:00(154)+00:01:31(44)+00:05:45(37)+00:08:25(34)+00:09:52(39)

Both blasted through a whole lot of dust.
Quote:
From John Mitchinsons FB-page

"Check out Helder Rodrigues rear Metzeler Karoo Extreme after 350km, he still has nearly 500km liaison to do...not good"

Quote:
Originally Posted by too old
Quote:
twitter

Hélder and Speedy after ss1
Just chatting about the 500 km cruise to Cordoba no doubt
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_FX View Post
From Mário Patrão FB
Olá malta!
O azar quis visitar-me já nesta primeira etapa, espero que não volte mais!! Ao quilómetro 45 da especial cronometrada rebentou-me o tubo do travão de trás e tive de moderar a condução até ao final, perdendo mais de vinte posições e algum tempo precioso. Amanhã há mais!
Estamos juntos...

In english, and to sume it up, he blew the rear brake hose and had to take it really easy to the finish.
Better luck tomorrow

Quote:
"Nani Roma, campeón 2014, pudo hacer solo 10km en la Etapa 1. Problemas de presión de aceite para su Mini!

"Nani Roma, champion 2014, could do just 10km in Step 1. Problems oil pressure for Mini!

https://www.facebook.com/BlogUltimoPrime?fref=nf
Quote:
Originally Posted by EKIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by misc View Post
A few km later it was over...
Wow!

Talk about the unexpected taking place on the first day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 640 Armageddon View Post

Bluebull2007 screwed with this post 01-04-2015 at 01:37 PM
Old 01-04-2015, 01:31 PM   #8
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 640 armageddon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by myway View Post
we caught the action early today here's llel pavey getting air on stage1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 640 armageddon View Post
chavo

Old 01-04-2015, 01:35 PM   #9
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Quote:
From Dakar.com

12:05 : Sennvanbasel injured
Rider Humphrey Sennvanbasel fell and is being taken to the medical bivouac with a traumatic brain injury. Sergio Lafuente, third in the quad category, has a dislocated thumb.

then later confusion...

Quote:
Just saw that. Note that he finished the stage!
123(118)121 - HUMPHREY SENNVANBASEL(NLD)
KTM 450RR
08:50:00(118)+00:04:15(132)+00:17:23(131)+00:28:36(126)+00:34:36(123)
Quote:
I've just seen on Marcel (Rallymaniacs) Twitter:

Marcel Vermeij ‏@MarcelVermeij 15m15 minutes ago
Goed nieuws van Humphrey! Straks horen we waar dit verhaal vandaan kwam...

Seems Humphrey is ok, and will tell the story later...

Jx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehdutchie View Post
Actually, Humphreys Dad had a little cut after he fell and issince back in the bivvy.

Confirmation he is okay and not injured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimW View Post

Are you okay?

Yes almost at the bivaq.

Okay, ASO says headinjury blabla so thats not true?

Nope

Bluebull2007 screwed with this post 01-04-2015 at 03:17 PM
Old 01-04-2015, 02:06 PM   #10
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Quote:
From Twitter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by garfey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czechsix View Post
Good! But I wonder how that happened? Bad report initially? I can't believe that if he really had a TBI he'd be back on the piste....IAC, hope he's gonna do well,helluva way to start the race.
I don't think it was a bad report, just that he rode through it. Gutz!

Also, had I checked the Dakar Live Comments, I'd have had some idea about what had been holding Seminara and deGroot up.

Quote:
  • 09:39 Bikes: Seminara in trouble

Carlo Seminara was forced to go home after just two stages in 2014, and this year his luck doesn't seem to be getting any better. The Italian has been at a standstill next to his motorcycle for a few minutes. Dutchman Richard de Groot is also working on his machine at CP1 after suffering battery problems in the link section.
Seminara finished the stage but it's looking like deGroot's problems may have been fatal (to the bike).
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxThePanda View Post
Looks like a bad day for Brian Baragwanath, much touted South African quad rider. He came in 43rd, over 35mins off the pace. I wonder if he had issues, or if that's just aspiration meets reality in his first Dakar? He's a very quick rider.

Riann van Niekerk in with his usual steady start to the Dakar - 22nd after starting 20th. So far so good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neduro View Post
Color commentary...

Our heroes are off on a long liaison now, as I was 3 years and a few days ago. I think it is impossible to overstate the mental energy that people put into getting to Dakar, the stress over money, the lists of lists of preparation to do, the days in the gym and on the bike, calming the concerns of family and friends who aren't sure you'll come back, when of course you aren't sure either. It is truly all encompassing for many months for many of us, and I am sure that Carl and Antonio and Jaybo and others have felt that way for some time now.

This afternoon was a truly great feeling. One stage down, nothing else to do, nowhere else to be but in the saddle making some easy miles. After the excitement and commotion of the start, now life is very simple. Just a high speed game of Simon says, a Frenchman's holiday in the desert. A demented Frenchman, but at least that means the baguette is decent.

Lingerie is effective because humans live so much in anticipation. The first day is a release. Finally this thing is real, all the imagined problems are now either real, or not, there's nothing to do but the best job of riding.

I truly believe that getting to the start line is a greater challenge for most than getting from there, to the finish line (even if some do not finish, it's not the same challenge, just a different one). The mental hurdle of commitment is something we should all congratulate each and every single competitor for surmounting. Congratulations to all.

Now the fun part, with all the suffering, starts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianofmcmillan View Post
Villagra (#317) having some issues in his Ford. From the timing it looks like it happened early on and he's back on the move now but not yet finished the stage.

Old 01-04-2015, 02:37 PM   #11
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Quote:
Message from Jaybo on Facebook - he's stopped for food and fuel on liaison and wanted to share his day ;o)

Jx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 640 Armageddon
Quote:
#103 David Reeve from Zambia has finished the Dakar Stage 1 in a very strong 58th position, having overtaken many riders.
So indeed it was not a serious problem a the start of the race

Quote:
CP's FB page

Quote:
From John's Facebook:

They let the best* out to race this morning ;o)

*cool typo, that was meant to say 'beast', but I think I like this better!

Hopefully Calle will be calling in to Raid Designs later, and I'll do my best to get a transcription for all of you who don't speak Swedish ;o)

Toot toot - it's time for m'tea!

Jx
Quote:
FR2 link does not work for me... Neither MediaPlayer, nor VLC will run it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitham_wannabe View Post
Must be difficult racing with that little guy sat on the roof ...

Old 01-04-2015, 03:01 PM   #12
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitham_wannabe View Post
Well, if Robbie can't do it, I'm rooting for this thing.
Finished 53rd on the first stage, so the odds aren't great ...

Old 01-04-2015, 03:43 PM   #13
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehdutchie View Post
Richard de Groot has electrical gremlins and is being towed to the bivvy by a Coronel buggy.

Hamer truck in a ditch on stage, seems to have ripped both axles off :(
Here are the details for tomorrows stage.

Quote:

link

another one

link

link

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_boy View Post
Stage one is done and dusted, a high speed crash set Riaan back, but he recovered to finish 22nd today. The stage was absolutely flat out, we just need to keep calm on focus on getting through the first stages. Tomorrow is the longest stage of the race 518Km's. Our website will have the press release up tomorrow. www.broadlinkktmrally.co.za

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas Kocanda View Post
Hi friends,
sorry for late check-in. Too much work and tasks to do... including family stuff...

Anyway, we have (CZ) five riders in this year, apart from many years veterans - Jan Vesely and David Pabiska there is few new names including rising star - Ondrej Klymciw. He is my good friend, I´m getting news feed directly from him and his team (I was with them at Rally Albania last year) and I think, you should note his start number as if he will not crash so often, he may be very competitive.
And just by the way - he is (was) one of us - ordinary riders - as he was quite long time riding BMW GS... But past few years he was really focused on training to ride big rally like Dakar.

#160 ONDREJ KLYMCIW is F5 horde fan, take a note and follow him please

He started really back today and after first day is on quite nice 39th. place with 9:52min behind. He had one crash with minor damages of navigation equippment but nothing crazy. Too much dust and hard work passing others he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyle View Post
Farioli

Quote:
Back from the movies with family... I hate when this happens and I miss the fun

Well,

Quote:
And Sam

Quote:
Antonio

And Super Mario

Had problems with the rear break line and fell a little behind the pack, I hope the bad luck clears the Yellow boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by beechum1 View Post
Tomorrow's route:

Quote:
Or Gordinis machine:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas Kocanda View Post
Few shots of CZ+SK riders...
and few more known faces too...