ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional Forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2015, 08:36 AM   #1
CaseyB OP
Adventually

Oddometer: 630
Warren County, NJ

I'm looking to get 15-20 people to put on hockey masks and run around Blairstown. I'll supply the masks. Who's In?

I'm actually just wondering if any of you live in the area. Just moved here and want to explore. Of late, I've been partial to the smaller bikes but i'm not opposed to taking my 690 out and putting it through the ringer.

I've heard of a spot or two to try but would like to know from someone who has first hand knowledge.

Feel free to PM me.

In return the first round of beers are on me. I also have something in the works on my own property.
CaseyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:09 AM   #2
Dirtmongrel
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 711
yo shithead.., oops, I mean Casey,

Give a better idea/example of why you want people....

HALLOWEEN scare party!!!, a little history of area, you'll find volunteers I'm sure.

BTW if I don't have plans (forced on me by the wife) I'm in as volunteer.

How about a screaming chain saw (with no blade for safety purposes).., that will scare some Trick - or - Treaters
Dirtmongrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 12:41 PM   #3
Starchamp
Rebel Scum

Oddometer: 1,227
Back in the day, often as not you'd get shot running around Warren County dressed like that. It's become all gentrified-like over the last 20 years or so. Still one of the hidden gems of the 'Garden State'.
Starchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 01:28 PM   #4
CaseyB OP
Adventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtmongrel View Post
Give a better idea/example of why you want people..
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithead View Post
I'm actually just wondering if any of you live in the area. Just moved here and want to explore. Of late, I've been partial to the smaller bikes but i'm not opposed to taking my 690 out and putting it through the ringer
didn't mean to confuse ya bud I don't actually want to put hockey masks on and run around town.

I want to ride my DIRTBIKE to lovely places. I would LIKE to meet some people who know the area and like to ride.

But if you feel like coming over again and releasing your inner Jason Voorhees, I'll support you. Up until you start axing people of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starchamp View Post
Back in the day, often as not you'd get shot running around Warren County dressed like that. It's become all gentrified-like over the last 20 years or so. Still one of the hidden gems of the 'Garden State'.
I'll tell ya, the property real spoke to me when I first saw it 3-4 months ago. This past weekend was my first in the new house and the first chance I've had to explore town a bit (eat, drink, etc.)..I'm very very happy with my decision to move here. Exactly the kind of area I wanted.

*In case my bad humor is getting lost on anyone. Friday the 13th was partially filmed in and around Blairstown
Old 06-16-2015, 01:05 PM   #5
Dirtmongrel
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
didn't mean to confuse ya bud I don't actually want to put hockey masks on and run around town.

I want to ride my DIRTBIKE to lovely places. I would LIKE to meet some people who know the area and like to ride.

*In case my bad humor is getting lost on anyone. Friday the 13th was partially filmed in and around Blairstown

Well, call me the FOOL, cause I fell for it. Your picture, your misconstrued post, I heard no BRAAAPS and saw no bikes. I apologize if I derailed your thread.

The Halloween Scare Party in Blairstown sounded awesome..., but I guess I'll travel 2+ hours one way just to ride a dirt bike. I've had worse days.., still lotsa fun.

So how is that lawn tractor doing??? get that running yet??? Crazy how many ants were in the air filter. My thoughts they got in the carb too??

I'll go back to lurking now
Dirtmongrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 01:55 PM   #6
CaseyB OP
Adventually

No no...post more, lurk less. 3 posts in 2 days may be a record for you

No surprise my writings are confusing

Just for you, here is the only recent shot i have of any bike w me on it. It's been busy lately for me

This thread is about riding, not axing people

halloween could be fun. Scare the shit out of everyone. Orrrrr, I'll make sure I'm away that weekend due to the amount of people I heard flood my street.

Still working on the tractor. Push mower for now. I'll have reinforcements soon enough, big ass old tractor with a dump bucket. Then its on
Old 06-17-2015, 09:01 AM   #7
AtlasExp
beer me

Oddometer: 444
Got some ideas for Halloween costume!
https://youtu.be/KEAS7U_mVt8
Old 06-18-2015, 09:19 AM   #8
CaseyB OP
Adventually

Why are you guys stuck on Halloween?

screw halloween

Been scoping out some maps and I can't wait to explore the area
Old 06-18-2015, 09:59 AM   #9
Starchamp
Rebel Scum

Oddometer: 1,227
I'm sure Mountain Road and Brook Road are on your list. Several offshoots to explore along there too.
Starchamp is offline   Reply With Quote